Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC (12083 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by hammedkola(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Decapo: Incomplete case the remaining part of d case is in Borno

Which side oh!...Konduga, Bama, Jere, Gubio or na Damboa
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by AkamuandStew: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2013
OMG!!!!

I'm on the front page.

I dedicate this success to my one and only Berem!!!!

cool cool
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2013
This Fashola is an unrepentant bigot and tribalist. Is it cos NSCDC is a federal agency that he is saying that the arrest was unwarranted? What happens to the Igbos he deported and abandoned at Head Brigde in Onitsha? That one is warranted, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by iphy42: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2013
So this is where the Eko oni baje crew are? Why should Fashola sue NSCDC when he is trampling on the rights of many Nigerians who are not from SW.
Why did he effect the release of LASTMA officials when a healthy driver died in their care.
Oga Fahola, God is watching o.
BTW, did the oil just spill? ... and what was pms doing in their jerrycans. I do not need a soothsayer to know where the arrested are from. Let us all live and let live!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2013
Akamu and Stew: OMG!!!!

I'm on the front page.

I dedicate this success to my one and only Berem!!!!

cool cool
grin grin
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by AkamuandStew: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2013
iphy42: So this is where the Eko oni baje crew are? Why should Fashola sue NSCDC when he is trampling on the rights of many Nigerians who are not from SW.
Why did he effect the release of LASTMA officials when a healthy driver died in their care.
Oga Fahola, God is watching o.
BTW, did the oil just spill? ... and what was pms doing in their jerrycans. I do not need a soothsayer to know where the arrested are from. Let us all live and let live!

If I attack this Igbloid now them go sai I dey tribalistic...

Oya kontinue krying you hear....

grin
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by me1234: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2013
This is just tip on the iceberg. This the just a little of what the the niger delta go through, yet nigeria does not feel their pain. May God help nigeria
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by hummerwise(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2013
kaorama: This Fashola is an unrepentant bigot and tribalist. Is it cos NSCDC is a federal agency that he is saying that the arrest was unwarranted? What happens to the Igbos he deported and abandoned at Head Brigde in Onitsha? That one is warranted, abi?

Ode oshiiii, must u abuse someone Old enough to be your grandfather to make ur point...

Stop being tribalistic and make your point without bein this bias.....what is the correlation between the deportation story and this story @hand

We need to start seeing eachother(all Nigerian tribes) as 1 nation instead of having this divided mindset 2 make this country a better place. Tnks
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by aflag: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2013
hammedkola: So if NNPC have sealed the well, why did NSCDC arrested them again?... This case isn't complete, something might have triggered the arrest.
26 litrer jerry cans of pms were found in the premises, that was wat triggered the arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by iphy42: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

If I attack this Igbloid now them go sai I dey tribalistic...

Oya kontinue krying you hear....

grin

FYI, I didn't attack anybody. I merely stated facts. Tribalism has ravaged this country and it is appaling to see leaders who are seemingly tribalistic
Attack the Igbos for all I care but you will never make me to attack anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Arysexy(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2013
hummerwise: .

Ode oshiiii, must u abuse someone Old enough to be your grandfather to make ur point...

Stop being tribalistic and make your point without bein this bias.....what is the correlation between the deportation story and this story @hand

We need to start seeing eachother(all Nigerian tribes) as 1 nation instead of having this divided mindset 2 make this country a better place. Tnks

If fashola is nt a bigot, he won't call d arrest of yoruba ppl arrested with filled jerry cans of PMS scooped from d seales well an 'unwaranted' arrest whereas his KAI touts are busy arresting and deporting inncoent apprentice going to his oga shop in d guise of bn destitute. D same fashola recently released LASTMA officials arrested for killing an igbo bus driver.

Tell me why I will not call fashola a bigot and tribalist? Arresting non lagosians is warranted while arresting indigenes is unwarranted? Dats double standard.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by iphy42: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2013
aflag: 26 litrer jerry cans of pms were found in the premises, that was wat triggered the arrest.

In view of the above, why is Fahola whining?
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Isiterere(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Trail ii: . I b coret osogbo boy. We don't use 'sh' in our pronunciation instead we use 's'. So permit me to say fasola. Leave fashola to d oyo people!
Osogbo boy try and listen to correction
, d correct spelling still remain FASHOLA , u're free to use your dialect to pronounce it your way.
Don't tell me you used osogbo dialect during your WAEC yoruba exam .
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Lusola15: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2013
aflag: 26 litrer jerry cans of pms were found in the premises, that was wat triggered the arrest.

In view of the above The Governor too has not done propel investigations before giving the order to sue smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Incrizz(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Trail ii: God I tank you for giving me the opportunity to b the first to comment on dis tread. I give you honor and adoration. I promise to b faithful henceforth. Back to d topic, fasola I dey your back on dis 1. Help me deal with dis oga at the top people! Seriously dis is a gud sign of end time!
K
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by nerodenero: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Arysexy:
D same fashola recently released LASTMA officials arrested for killing an igbo bus driver.

Tell me why I will not call fashola a bigot and tribalist? Arresting non lagosians is warranted while arresting indigenes is unwarranted? Dats double standard.
Don't you think the statements above portrays you as a bigot and tribalist? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by saved: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2013
NNPC is contaminating underground water in that area. Residents & Lagos state government should separately & jointly institute legal action against NNPC & "GUGURU DEFENCE" I mean oga at the top people.(NSCDC)
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by iorfy: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/sue-nscdc-fashola-orders-opd/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
the Nıgerıan medıa needs to partner wıth securıty agencıes ın curbın crımes related to vanderlısatıon of crude oıl products,the bıased manner they seem to be reportın thıs ıssue ıs soo Alarmın,we must not 4get the fact that Ejıgbo ıs an area ın lagos and lagosıans are notorıous for makın quık cash through takıng advantages of unfortunate ıncıdences,those resıdents were actually caught wıth jerrıcans of pms stealıng ıt,the polıce are not ın anycase under the law permıtted to handle cases of vanderlısatıon or any case relatın to pms,ıgnorance ıs not an escuse ın the court of law.ı want to let us here know that those arrested were not ınnocent.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by hummerwise(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Arysexy:

If fashola is nt a bigot, he won't call d arrest of yoruba ppl arrested with filled jerry cans of PMS scooped from d seales well an 'unwaranted' arrest whereas his KAI touts are busy arresting and deporting inncoent apprentice going to his oga shop in d guise of bn destitute. D same fashola recently released LASTMA officials arrested for killing an igbo bus driver.

What is the point trying to convince you when every bit of your comment is based on tribal sentiments
Am only going to comment on the issue here and not digress like u've bin doing alday(cos I still blv there is no correlation between the deportation story and this one)
One thing you must knw is that the people were arrested without concrete evidence and how do you knw that ibos were not part of the people arrested by the NSCDC
And even if the ibos were not part them am sure fashola would have done the samething for them as long it is seen as an unjust arrest.

Fashola Is seen as a man of integrity am sure he woudnt have stoop so low to jeopardise that 4 bein tribalistic...
Am a passive follower of politics cos I don't like it am not a member of any political party am just bein objective here.

Tankx
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by walexbiz(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2013
fashola is being sentimental, why cant he himself start by telling OPD to sue Lastma for their daily misconduct. I think of recent the lagos state government as being acting irrationally this days.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by hammedkola(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2013

So exactly what am thinking...the case isn't complete, the arrest can't just be made like that
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by hammedkola(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2013
kaorama: This Fashola is an unrepentant bigot and tribalist. Is it cos NSCDC is a federal agency that he is saying that the arrest was unwarranted? What happens to the Igbos he deported and abandoned at Head Brigde in Onitsha? That one is warranted, abi?

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Proffruleoflaw: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2013
It's obvious some people reason with their @nus. If Fashola directed OPD to sue NCSDC it means only one thing, he's a genius. He knows his rights and obligations both as a citizen and the governor of Lagos. He could as well have written to Jonathan crying like a baby to score cheap political points. For those who are linking this to the deportation saga my only response is 'go to court, but if your governor is too dull to do that then shame on you.

Anyways, let me warn you, if you abuse me 'I'll sue you, datz all'.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by anonimi: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2013
iorfy: the Nıgerıan medıa needs to partner wıth securıty agencıes ın curbın crımes related to vanderlısatıon of crude oıl products,the bıased manner they seem to be reportın thıs ıssue ıs soo Alarmın,we must not 4get the fact that Ejıgbo ıs an area ın lagos and lagosıans are notorıous for makın quık cash through takıng advantages of unfortunate ıncıdences,those resıdents were actually caught wıth jerrıcans of pms stealıng ıt,the polıce are not ın anycase under the law permıtted to handle cases of vanderlısatıon or any case relatın to pms,ıgnorance ıs not an escuse ın the court of law.ı want to let us here know that those arrested were not ınnocent.

Fashola obviously understand the people he RULES very well. That they are mostly shallow & lazy in seeking knowledge about events & incidents before concluding based on emotions.

Hopefully after the media spin don finish he will quietly tell his OPD to withdraw the case BUT we will be watching and mark this space to refer to this KNEE-JERK reaction from someone who should know better.
Was that not how he withdrew the NGF (Amaechi) case
after wasting Lagos taxpayers money on it
I guess the LASU students were right when they said being a SAN does not mean you are SANE after he increased the school fees to 250k from 25k for a school built by the REAL progressive ACTION governor who had much LESS budget per capita and did much MORE for Lagosians!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Joyeux: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Mexyz: The way NSCDC handled dat case was poor,but at the same time the owners and tenants of that house can't be exonerated of d crime. Dey were filling 20L jerry cans wit d said pms, wat was their intentions if not 2 sell them,dats if dey ve nt sld out of it.
That is a lie,the owners did not fill jerry cans with pms.
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by ayobase(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2013
deeptesting: Honestly,the manner with which NSCDC conducted itself in this case was nothing short of despicable,the innocent people were subjected to various dehumanizing conditions, detained and paraded on Camera like common criminals even after they showed evidence of pictures to back their claim that the matter has been reported to the police and NNPC. It is pathetic why we have deliberately and helplessly refuse to accept civilization in Nigeria.

They are foolishly playing to gallery at their detriment...they wanna impress....the question is who are they impressing, the Nigerians or police force?

Let them go settle the query in court!
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by anonimi: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2013
walex_biz: fashola is being sentimental, why cant he himself start by telling OPD to sue Lastma for their daily misconduct. I think of recent the lagos state government as being acting irrationally this days.

He won't do that because his crowd of intellectually lazy and emotionally high supporters will not clap for him on it.
Moreover as CEO of Lagos state he should rather ensure the LASTMA agbero stunts do not happen in the first place by giving them

- adequately QUALIFIED and well paid manpower not the ex-touts & area boys currently there.
- adeqate TRAINING with regular refresher courses on customer service. Yes, I said customer service and human rights.
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by MurderX: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2013
Oga at the top directed that the oil thieves should be disgraced and displayed on the website www.nscdc. ehem, coughs....kpehe, kpehe and then thats all!!!
No wonder police use them do suya for Ikorodu area that day.
Olodo NSCDC.
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by eldoradoxx: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2013
Mexyz: The way NSCDC handled dat case was poor,but at the same time the owners and tenants of that house can't be exonerated of d crime. Dey were filling 20L jerry cans wit d said pms, wat was their intentions if not 2 sell them,dats if dey ve nt sld out of it.
The way NSCDC operates today would give one impression that they are even worst than the police. I recently went to one of their state offices to release a client who was arrested for illegal oil bunkering. Come and see fight. From 9 in the morning. I went there I had issue with them till 5pm when I secured his release, I realised that it is better to deal with policemen who make no pretense of their desire to collect bribe and give u what u want than Nscdc who pretend to be tougher just to increase the amount they would demand as bribe( for those for give them and police my policy is "NEVER"wink. Secondly, Nscdc has a valid case against the occupants of the building who decided to help themselves with some fuel/ crude oil they found inside their well. It is a strict liability offence. The mere fact that the product was in their well didn't make it theirs. Rather than report to police, they ought to report to nscdc who have jurisdiction on such matters and not the police. The landlord of the premises has a remedy in law against NNPC over the contamination of his underground water well by the latter's rupture pipline. Therefor I think OPD upon proper assessment of the situation would meet a legal brickwall if evidence emerges that occupants of the houses rather than report to nscdc of what they discovered in their wells, decided to scoop the petroleum product.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by DaRocha: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/sue-nscdc-fashola-orders-opd/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I wonder why it took time for the Nigeria Police Force to come to the aid of the people, after they had reported to them. In addition, what is NNPC saying about the report those arrested made and the inspection NNPC undertook? Our officials are just unfair.
Re: Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC by Mexyz(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice one eldorado, did NNPC asked them to fill their jerrycans with the product? No, so what was their motive for filln the jerrycans? To make quick cash i guess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities / Cash Limits Not Anti-People, CBN Insists, Reps Knock Emefiele / Aliyu Condemns Those Rejoicing Over Yakowa's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.