Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs (895 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs by Orikinla(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2013
I have seen how someone I know used a fake profile on Facebook to deceive and lure an ignorant young lady overseas into a relationship and into marriage. And till date she has not even bothered to verify some of his claims, because after the hurried wedding, she returned overseas and now has a baby. She has not spent up to 6 months with him offline.

Many guys and girls I know personally tell lies on Facebook and use fake details to mislead their so called "friends" on Facebook
The fact that many people have been scammed and even murdered by evil people posing and posturing on Facebook as "friends", more people are still being deceived till date.

The following is my reply to the complaint of a disappointed girl on Facebook.

Moreover Facebook is full of fake people that an American journalist dubbed it FAKEBOOK.
I know those who have fake profiles and living fake lives on Facebook. The best way to know anyone is as our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ said: "BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM." Meaning that; by the actions of people you shall know them. We have problems in human relations and business when we disobey the commandments and instructions of God. God already warned us NOT TO TRUST ANYONE, except GOD who can never disappoint and can never fail. So, look unto Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith and not looking unto any man or woman, because humans are mere mortals and they will not live up to your expectations, because they are not God and can never be God.
Re: Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs by Odunharry(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2013
pipu nid 2 b mre careful
Re: Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs by dowjones(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Could this be another sign of end times ?
Re: Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs by tpia5: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh well.
Re: Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs by tpia5: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
dowjones: Could this be another sign of end times ?

Of course.

(1) (Reply)

The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating / Romantic...white...men..nonsence / 10 Basic Rules For New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.