Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event (38860 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Tjohn1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Soon, this one will join one church and say she is looking for a "God fearing husband"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
The second picture looks like person wey bash ali fon bash

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by oluwalexxy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lordave: Is that a human
being or a bolonbolo
Buhahahahhahahahha moku mogbe modaran!! Eyan lo stupid/useless toh yii... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by walex25(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Holy cow.. Am I truly seeing what am watching.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by hustla(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Omo
She looks like a hag
Or like a witch
Or like ashy
Or like ambitionless slowpoke
Or like. .....

She's sha ugly
Bye

cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Finland(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
gluv01: Ugly thighs...Nice booobs..fugly face undecided
Nice booobs? Did you look very well? the booobs is full of pimples and spot. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
priscaoge: And she earlier said that she is single,not engaged and ready to wear a diamond ring from any man that cares to marry her. Then my question is "Which man in his right senses will take her 4 a wife?? Smh.

indirectly telling u she no wan marry…. datsall
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bookmarked

Lovely model. Good for all kinds of future experiments grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by ellyrichy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
gluv01: Ugly thighs...Nice booobs..fugly face undecided
Am suspecting you of lesbo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by swtme(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
In short I no buy star times again... sad I dey go save money 4 Dstv
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Truckpusher(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
How come that extremely ugly peeps never noticed how ugly and offensive they look? grin

That second picture reminds me of an epileptic patient angry
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by timpaker(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
I am wishing i could format my brain just cuz i saw those pix

Especially those green veins on her chest, did spider man forgot his web inside her br.eas.t?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by slap1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
BAD ADVERT FOR STAR TIMES! Karashika! Queen of darkness!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by livingstoneony(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Missy_B: Jesus wept! cry
lwkmd
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by samguru(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
surely God can never be happy with this ugliest creature
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by chiboyman: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Odi kwa egwu...
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by toskut(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
FlirtyKaren: Startimes Vchannel hosted Cossy Orjiakor last Friday 30th August at Troy lounge Ogba, Lagos.
The event was created to appreciate the Achievers in the entertainment Industry.

more pictures - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/09/pictures-startimes-vchannel-hosts-cossy.html

Why does she look that old in the 2nd picture, can it be usage?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by collins123(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
This thread reeks of collosal hatred.

Leave her alone. She's living her life. What re you doing with yours?

Hating on another woman who's living her life. Whatever you type here wouldn't change .

All you people can do is rant, then go to night vigil on friday and church on sunday with your bibles. I wonder what happened to love your neighbour as yourself.

Stay there. Keep hatinging beans and bread while she enjoys her life with rich folks you can't even hold their cellphones.

The most crazy thing here is that ALL those abusing her here no be virgins. Even promiscuos men and ashawos dey yab her.

Bunch of hypocritical beasts.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by kkmny81: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Oh my Gosh. What nonsense is this.Why did i open this thread and i was eating.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by gluv01(f): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
luvable sam:
Dats harsh .....buh seriously she doesn't behave like a grown woman.
Nice pointd nose glu

Don't vex biko. I just said it. Thanks by the way smiley
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by nerodenero: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
embarassedThe boobs sef no fresh, see green veins.. d second pix is d worst
BADOOO grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
What is she doing to herself? What happened to her face? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Blood of jezebel...!NAWA OOO.Which kind of a thing is this one naaa.So na person go still marry this kind thing?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by nbright: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Missy_B: Jesus wept! cry
Muhammed laughed. Okija juju run

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by gluv01(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Finland:
Nice booobs? Did you look very well? the booobs is full of pimples and spot. grin grin
grin grin Because they are big that's why..although too big, and i prefer smaller ones

ellyrichy: Am suspecting you of lesbo
Epic fail grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by paulpeters(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
jesus wept no b small oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Go Jet Skiing During Vacation In Spain / Vera Sidika without makeup, wig and fake lashes looks urecognizable / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.