Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,320 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event (38874 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Afarozy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
May God have mercy
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Missy_B: Jesus wept! cry
Nairaland 11 verses 25

grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by deeptesting(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
My comment on this thread is my signature..
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Pain(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mgbeke Things. By the way how did I end up here?..sobs
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
moscobabs: Satanic breast...I feel like Vomiting
shey if she open am for you.... You go close ya eye?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by onyxo76(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
this woman has really aged o, as for those water melons on her chest-it's beginning to irritate me, just look at all those green veins- YUCK!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by pappy4real(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
It baffles me how such threads make fp when more important matters do not see the light of day. I have a thread about events in sango that has more security importance. Mtchew. Achievers indeed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by onyxo76(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
PEStyOFlife: shey if she open am for you.... You go close ya eye?
those things don expire ages ago, i wonder how some guys go dey bed this lady sef...
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by pinky21(f): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Psquare neva see dis 1 wen dem shout HABATICALLY. Warris is dis? Dem go say dis 1 is also created in d image of God. Jst asking
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
onyxo76: those things don expire ages ago, i wonder how some guys go dey bed this lady sef...
am not talking about bedding.... What am saying is plan look and go
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by deebrain(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Tandem(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yet some people willl self service using her pics. Na wa oh sha
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by AntiSerious: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
see green veins on oversize boobs and besides......who pour flour for her laps wey e white like dat
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Cestmoi1(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
#holds puke....wtfffff?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by philips70(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Make una take am easy on ds woman/girl o. Una know very well say if she attempt suicide like our front page darling even bronze Nokia 3310 she no go get o. Abeg let's save a potential suicide case. Una know say all of dem get breaking point.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by yfo: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
whether its positive or negative, this woman still gets attention....just like the kardashians

want proof, scroll down and look @ how many people are viewing this page right now shocked
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Watch d interviewer closely from his left hand down in b/w his legs u will see what I mean. And Cossy herself is intrested that is why she is looking @ dat direction. I rest my case.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
onyxo76: those things don expire ages ago, i wonder how some guys go dey bed this lady sef...
ha-ha! you think so? Cossy gets juicy contracts from government courtesy of her boooooobs! She's using what she has to get what she wants! Dey there dey roast. E get some men wey fit kill because of her boooobs!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Emmysteve(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Water Melon thingz

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Eneze1(f): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
she looks very sick, gush
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by okooloyun1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Boobbiee oo n jami laya
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
I salute her. She did what she had to do to get her daily bread since manna dont come from heaven no more. To me,shes a DIVA,female version of a hustler.. shes got fame and wealth..haterz can say all they want while she smiles to the bank to cash her cheques cos of those wild acts and bosom poppin.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by cold(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
seriously,JESUS WEPT! see d creature of d most High God cry
Most High indeed grin

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by physise(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
berem: Nairaland 11 verses 25

grin
gringrin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tandem: Yet some people willl self service using her pics. Na wa oh sha

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
looks like a meth head hooker with her best days behind her

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by lornaluv(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Disgusting!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Okijajuju1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
oyb: looks like a meth head hooker with her best days behind her

#PREACH..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.