Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event (38873 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Merkki(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
She has a very tiny voice that makes her words sound like lullaby.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Lahyorh: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
She is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Okwa nne muru ihe nkea? Tupiakwa!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by ivytechgurl: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
AWFULLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Bizibi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
She is ageing,she needs to stop wearing those stuff
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by boniflex(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
50calibre:

What is it with this end time talk, why are some Nigerians so dumb? I've seen this end time talk on virtually every thread for the past 3 days.

Why not focus on making a better today instead of anticipating the end time
u are talking like an end time person

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Heheheheheeeee....

No mind them..

But I do agree that she is going through a bad case of Mid-Life crisis. But If I catch her for bad corner dressed like this, after I just came out of Ibari Ogwa.. Nne Women!! Forgerrabout!!

Mma eji anya mmaya, la the nwa, ficha onu, me' ka ma maro ife mme.. grin
I trust you na! dis kind one no fit pass you by. bad nigga!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
cheesy
gluv01: Ugly thighs...Nice booobs..fugly face undecided
lol..no na worwor face, nice boobs, manageable thighs, useful toto, chicken arms, turkey legs to say d truth... : cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Akinsnaira: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
And i lyk her style o, must of us here re enjoyin her posture but we dont want 2 admit it, just lyk naija pipu re fond of faking tinz. She is just d PAMELA ANDERSON version of naija, even does dat mean she is d most wayward among cellebrities, many re doin far worse dan her undercover
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
But let's think of it this way, she's a sex idol not a beauty icon. So for her career, she's just d bomb but for beauty she dn miss road.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by nopecin(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Original end time things....beware
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by switch360(f): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
see booobs
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by menshowng(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Cossy don old shaaaaaaa buh mhen shez got no single sense @ all
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by addicted268(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Missy_B: Jesus wept! cry

Not just Jesus o.I wept too!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Revolva(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
cossy is bleeped up...for life...look how she is looking so old......
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Blackgold09(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Missy_B: Jesus wept! cry
n his disciples cry
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
moscobabs: Satanic breast...I feel like Vomiting
are u sure or ........ wink
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
slap1: ALL BOO'BS AND NO BRAIN! EWU AWUSA! USELESS OKUKO IGBO!
Guy! Okuko-igbo get sense na, na agric she be grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by owobokiri(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Glory! Glory!! Glory!!!

Looks like we might need a second Niger bridge to cross from one pinnacle of Cossys silicon valley to the other!!!

Holy! Holy!! Holy!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Opeyemi1525(f): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
ugly prostitute,so annoying.i pray God take control and put an end to this kind of things
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Burger01(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Eeewwwuuuu o! Na this woman say she wan go heaven?

I pray for the Lord to let you into heaven's door.

Smh!

sad
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by 2scorehigh(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Oh my ***in Ana's (Fifty Shades of Grey) voice***
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by laplace19(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
Devil will be happy over her life

In fact,na HELL FIRE tins ooo grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by bootlegaz: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
The new masquerade grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ahhh..so owolabifunkies got da greens on da pumps there...ahhh...
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by owobokiri(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na here all of una come pack, na lookery go kill una
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by liveogd(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Is she s stripper?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by nmanma1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Odikwa very risky oooooo!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by DiplomaticG(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
She's js gud 4 a nyt stand not 4 marriage.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by dazzy4real(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na only this red cloth cossy get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Dad Pictured With Dangote At His Wedding / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.