Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event (38861 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos) / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by zeennurei(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
omG .....Scary
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by volalek: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin laf wan kill me.seems d curtains are already closing on ha
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Kwenku: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
This lady has completely lost it. Take a closer look at her face and that her green-vein boobs. You will realised she is too old for this ridiculous outing. It is shameful!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Her böobs look painful....
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nigeria Media and holy holy pippo should apologize to this lady for painting her career black with malicious headlines. This lady is more decent than Beverly Osu.

At-least she never fvch inside blue film like Beverly did repeated on live tv.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by aktolly54(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
hmm....speechless!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by anishe(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
T-john:
Soon, this one will join one church and say she is looking for a "God fearing husband"

IS SHE A VIRGIN?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by jorrey(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
collins123: This thread reeks of collosal hatred.

Leave her alone. She's living her life. What re you doing with yours?

Hating on another woman who's living her life. Whatever you type here wouldn't change .

All you people can do is rant, then go to night vigil on friday and church on sunday with your bibles. I wonder what happened to love your neighbour as yourself.

Stay there. Keep hatinging beans and bread while she enjoys her life with rich folks you can't even hold their cellphones.

The most crazy thing here is that ALL those abusing her here no be virgins. Even promiscuos men and ashawos dey yab her.

Bunch of hypocritical beasts.
bros softly dey vex o..or do u need water to cool u off....
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by rawsh247(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
She selling what she got, go do urs bit-ches, instead of bit-ching !
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
EEEEEWWWWWWW!

LOOKS LIKE A HALLOWEEN PARTY WITH MAJEK FASHEK
DRESSED UP TO LOOK LIKE PAMELA ANDERSON

... OH AND THE DUDE IN THE 1ST PIC
SEE HIM BRAYING LIKE A DONKEY ON CRACK
I BET THE SIGHT OF THOSE PATHETIC BLEACHED MELONS
EXCITED THE ANIMAL INSTINCT IN HIM

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
adaobi123: Her böobs look painful....
Walahi! Na load she carry for chest o! Tailor go dey sow her brezzi specially! grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Bright2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chai! I love this creature i don't mind if she goes for free tongue grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by kayClt(f): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
No No No,dis lady has gone Mad,wat d hell is she tinking,she is so Ugly.Jeez cry
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by onyxo76(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
berem: ha-ha! you think so? Cossy gets juicy contracts from government courtesy of her boooooobs! She's using what she has to get what she wants! Dey there dey roast. E get some men wey fit kill because of her boooobs!! grin
juicy contracts or whatever,i won't touch those melons even with a long stick. the sight of her just irritates me. i wonder how her neighbors cope with her in the neighborhood- she must be a real bad influence on those kids watching her go out in those weird outfits,how did she even arrive at the venue after being stuck in traffic and passing by LASTMA? If she dressed like this in Osun state believe me SARS go don strip her naked and asked an okada man to suck those melons in the full glare of everyone-i've witnessed this in ile-ife while on a journey, the SARS men there na real craze...
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hopefully she will gets 1

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
onyxo76: juicy contracts or whatever,i won't touch those melons even with a long stick. the sight of her just irritates me. i wonder how her neighbors cope with her in the neighborhood- she must be a real bad influence on those kids watching her go out in those weird outfits,how did she even arrive at the venue after being stuck in traffic and passing by LASTMA? If she dressed like this in Osun state believe me SARS go don strip her naked and asked an okada man to suck those melons in the full glare of everyone-i've witnessed this in ile-ife while on a journey, the SARS men there na real craze...
Keep hating! She won't even associate with peeps like you! It's her life. Let her live it as she want. Abi you wan drink panadol for her headache? im papa and mama no complain, na you wan complain?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Ninilowo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nothing lasts forever.........
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
berem: Keep hating! She won't even associate with peeps like you! It's her life. Let her live it as she want. Abi you wan drink panadol for her headache? im papa and mama no complain, na you wan complain?

Heheheheheeeee....

No mind them..

But I do agree that she is going through a bad case of Mid-Life crisis. But If I catch her for bad corner dressed like this, after I just came out of Ibari Ogwa.. Nne Women!! Forgerrabout!!

Mma eji anya mmaya, la the nwa, ficha onu, me' ka ma maro ife mme.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Mexyz(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Even d world can see d red undy. Jst check d 3rd pix.....na pant be dat abi na short knicker?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Jessicavizzy(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
WTF! BOOBS of life.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Jessicavizzy(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
WTF! BOObS of life.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by debbyblaze: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Truckpusher: How come that extremely ugly peeps never noticed how ugly and offensive they look? grin

That second picture reminds me of an epileptic patient angry

waiyoooooo allah grin grin grin grin grin grin I laff in ~spanhausglish# damnnnnnnn!!!!! u just hit it....in short ure opinion is priceless....... pls can I be ya fwend?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by macdelene(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
LORD have mercy. This is definately End time Tinz. But wetin make the guy dey laugh sheepishly. Na the boobs he wan give the micr.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by MissyB3(f): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
collins123: This thread reeks of collosal hatred.

Leave her alone. She's living her life. What re you doing with yours?

Hating on another woman who's living her life. Whatever you type here wouldn't change .

All you people can do is rant, then go to night vigil on friday and church on sunday with your bibles. I wonder what happened to love your neighbour as yourself.

Stay there. Keep hatinging beans and bread while she enjoys her life with rich folks you can't even hold their cellphones.

The most crazy thing here is that ALL those abusing her here no be virgins. Even promiscuos men and ashawos dey yab her.

Bunch of hypocritical beasts.
Hi Cossy! tongue
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
debbyblaze:

waiyoooooo allah grin grin grin grin grin grin I laff in ~spanhausglish# damnnnnnnn!!!!! u just hit it....in short ure opinion is priceless....... pls can I be ya fwend?
Lmao grin grin....be my friend today and hate me tomorrow undecided

Oya be my priceless fwend grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Kx: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na Hulk Hugan born this "girl"?
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by iheneme(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2013

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by badmeat(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is a bosom crinkum crankum!ugly face higi hagasad
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by 25omega(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Time is so cruel. everyone will try to persuade time to give them a chance through makeup and plastic surgery but time has no master.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Heheheheheeeee....

No mind them..

But I do agree that she is going through a bad case of Mid-Life crisis. But If I catch her for bad corner dressed like this, after I just came out of Ibari Ogwa.. Nne Women!! Forgerrabout!!

Mma eji anya mmaya, la the nwa, ficha onu, me' ka ma maro ife mme.. grin

grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event by fabby26(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
This woman don old finish, by the time she gets to 60, her face and boobs will answer for excessive make-up and enlargement all in the name to look sexy......i spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Blasts Celebrities That Photoshop Their Bums To Increase Them / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Vera Sidika without makeup, wig and fake lashes looks urecognizable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.