Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Silence Vs Nagging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silence Vs Nagging (2505 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2008
I see many ppl complaing about nagging girlfriends/boyfriends. I for 1 know that silence can be the worst killer in a relationship.
Which would you prefer a silent devil or a Unrelenting nagger
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by uspry1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2008
Neither or NONE! Walk away!!! I prefer COMMUNICATION IS NUMBER ONE KEY of the foundation of relationship and marriage!

For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]
[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility[/li] (refer the knowledge of sexuality)
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]

FOR MORE DETAILS:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-133197.0.html
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by 419er(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2008
uspry1:

Neither or NONE! Walk away!!! I prefer COMMUNICATION IS NUMBER ONE KEY of the foundation of relationship and marriage!

For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]
[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility[/li] (refer the knowledge of sexuality)
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]

FOR MORE DETAILS:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-133197.0.html
Women no wan know all these theory, na money be the right answer.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2008
419er:

Women no wan know all these theory, na money be the right answer.

lmao!!! your I.D says it all
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by NegroNtns(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2008
Silent cool devil
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2008
Money: a factor that cannot be over emphasized.
But then after that then what? You have a lotta dough and your boo neva gives u a minute rest complaing about every and any
or you have a lady who seemingly overlooks everything and anything, doesn't complain just tags along (U suppose fear small na)

Uspry1: U too much; but then thats the ideal situation unfortunately we're (most of us) aren't bulit that way. How then do we handle our vices

@ Negro: Wise choice if u know say u no dey do bad, if not when U die na for heaven/hell u go hear say na your person kill you
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by 419er(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

lmao!!! your I.D says it all

Which I.D? don't you see meaning into my statement.
        This is naija as long as money remain the key factor in our day to day activities, even pastors do warn congregation over putting coins during offering. How much more an average naija chic caring about what my young lady above just listed out.

Leave mater for mather
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by LetThemSay: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2008
My ex was the silent one. C
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by NubianQ(f): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2008
Silence is scary! i prefer being spoken to or nagged @. atleast i know where i am heading
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by tngtech(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2008
i prefer nagging to silence.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by mecussey(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2008
I dont think this guys that prefer nagging know what is nagging, it is quite different from what you thought it is. If you say complain i might prefer it to silence but nagging, somebody you can never please, very aggressive etc, me I know dey ohhhhh
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2008
I don't think this guys that prefer nagging know what is nagging, it is quite different from what you thought it is. If you say complain i might prefer it to silence but nagging, somebody you can never please, very aggressive etc, me I know dey ohhhhh

Nag, Complain same to me. . . Truth is people who nag are more easily manipulated wink
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Bolarge(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2008
Silence is a thousand times more potent than nagging.
It's also just as injurious to a relationship unless employed as an initial tactic when dealing with an irate or "immature" partner until the right ambience pervades, necessitating open communication.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by jkpretty(f): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2008
Bolarge:

Silence is a thousand times more potent than nagging.
It's also just as injurious to a relationship unless employed as an initial tactic when dealing with an irate or "immature" partner until the right ambience pervades, necessitating open communication.

Did u extract this from an enclyclopaedia of relationships tongue
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by zeal500: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
Every r/ship needs communication and nagging kills one of the parties spirit
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Bolarge(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2008
jkpretty:

Did u extract this from an enclyclopaedia of relationships tongue
I is an enclyclopaedia of relationships. cool
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by ladybam(f): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2008
Nagging men? = Hell no
Silent men? = Deadly
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2008
Silence, Preferably in men. Nagging men are unsightly.
Silence in both partners = Disaster, so also Nagging in both
Communication is definitely essential one form or the other.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by iice(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2008
Gosh can't stand nagging be it man or woman.  Talk yes - make sure to get the point across and drive it home grin But if's going to be over and over for 10yrs, same ol story then there is something wrong.  Nagging about every little bit of detail, things that can be let go, is just irritating.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by sistajay(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2008
I admit I used the silence treatment in the past and he would beg me to break my silence because he couldn't stand it anymore, I don't nag it's not healthy. Now we talk like two mature adults.
Most men just love to be nagged or henpicked, I think they get a buzz from a woman puttin them down with words like, 'you good for nothin so and so', 'why can't you for once be more like a man,' 'get up your sorry a$$ and get a job' ' love won't pay the rent nor put food on the table' or remind me again why you married me' ' do i look like your housegirl' the list is endless.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Gabry(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2008
I know that a nagger is annoying but at least they tell it straight to your face and you know what is on their mind.

Like the person whom is silent, you wont know what actually they are thinking in their head and when I saw like a documentary over it, they say silent people can be more dangerous than a nagger.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Gabry(f): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2008
Kliplemet:

SRSLY? grin

Thats what they say.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
Opposites attract. That I'm sure of. A nturally noisy person will be attracted to a reserved one. they usually compleent themselves
A nagger usually has a way of getting the more reserved person to speak some (not most/all) of whats on his/her mind.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by ladybam(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
somehow, i prefer silence to nagging sha undecided undecided
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by iice(f): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
Persona82:

Opposites attract. That I'm sure of. A nturally noisy person will be attracted to a reserved one. they usually compleent themselves
A nagger usually has a way of getting the more reserved person to speak some (not most/all) of whats on his/her mind.
Not always true. I am not attracted to someone opposite of me. He has to be mighty similar to me. Else i'd smash him to smithereens grin
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2008
Persona82:

That's the lie of the century tongue God knows I could poison a nagger. lipsrsealed
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2008
Oh I still say that opposites attract, If you know the four major personalities: sanguin, Choleric, Melancholic & phlegmatic. You'll know that two of the same kind will never really stay long. I'm an intro. . . and usually prefer someone to drag me outta my shell (then I could act like you'd think I'm an extrovert). Overtly noisy people are a turn off but that is true for every thing (too much of somethiing is bad).
They definitely meet at the middle and like I said befor complement each other. What attracts you in others are qualities you wish you had.
Picture this:
two very quiet ppl = Graveyard,
Two noisy ppl = Earthquake.
Definitely people there has to be a bit of a difference and by my thots its equal and opposite
Then again there are other qualities that matter. Every1 is unique. I know I'm not attracted to quiet people, except the opportunity presents itself so as to say: u must communicate with this person.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2008
Like I said before Naggng Men are unsightly. . . Someone once told me. Men are meant to be seen not heard.
Actions are meant to speak when it comes to a man.
Definitely if a man is to be noisy he definitely must make sense and more importantly be funny as against being quiet. Not a nagger
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by galatico(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
I don't like any of them either silent or Nagging the one I like most is the outspoken one, should not nag and not silent.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
Is there a definite line b/w being outspoken and a nagger. . . I feel its subjective.

Who's outsopken to me mght be a nagger to you.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by francessby(f): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
none is acceptable in any good relationship
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by iice(f): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2008
Persona82:

Like I said before Naggng Men are unsightly. . . Someone once told me. Men are meant to be seen not heard.
Actions are meant to speak when it comes to a man.
Definitely if a man is to be noisy he definitely must make sense and more importantly be funny as against being quiet. Not a nagger

rofl, unsightly indeed.

Persona82:

Is there a definite line b/w being outspoken and a nagger. . . I feel its subjective.

Who's outsopken to me mght be a nagger to you.

Dunno about others, but to me, there is a line.

(1) (2) (Reply)

topic closed / Your Boo Or 15 Million Naira? / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.