Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most (2492 Views)

Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by kstadaura: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
I have noticed that most of the girls that think they have high test and look down on guys are ugly.

You will some times be coming from behind a girl who is walking majestically and lots of make up but when you look at her face ugrrrrrrr!!! the worse is if you try to approach her she will hiss and look away. what do u think?
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Mbkite(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Because they are human
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by ladyF(f): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Because we UGLY girls are not used to guys approaching us, so we get cold feet Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Stephansmily(f): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Its because u look more hideous than dem.

Who wouldn't want at least one cute child

#settled
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by BraniacX(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by zyzxx(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
because most toast guys themselves
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol.. Yound girls do dat d most sha...
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by xpac01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
As in ehh.
I ever asked a lady sha, she told me its just a way of testing the guy, to know if he's actually sure and serious with what he is seeing and saying.
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Because we UGLY girls are not used to guys approaching us, so we get cold feet Hehehe grin
lol, funny, but makes sense. So U are ugly? grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by stan241(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:
Its because u look more hideous than dem.

Who wouldn't want at least one cute child

#settled

Sister you harsh gan sha abi have you seen the op before to deduce that his face is hideous?
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by jejemanito: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
Whatever happened to 'Awww it's Lady F again' undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by nochildsplay(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Well said @ OP, na the ugly and local girls dey do shakara pass.
Those are the kind that date Okada rider, Danfo drivers, Agbero, Omo Onile, arm robbers etc
But if you be fine boy, you can't fight 5 people at a time and nuts tie to work. They feels you are not their type.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by ladyF(f): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
firstEVA:
lol, funny, but makes sense. So U are ugly? grin

Very very grin hehehe
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Stephansmily(f): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Sister you harsh gan sha abi have you seen the op before to deduce that his face is hideous?

No bro, av neva seen him

He asked a question, I answered.
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by yemstok(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
they are trying to give themselves hope.
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by stan241(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

No bro, av neva seen him
He asked a question, I answered.

Hmmmm okay ma lemme believe you
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by oluking: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:

Very very grin hehehe

Baby na worwor babe like you I dey find.
grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Stephansmily(f): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Hmmmm okay ma lemme believe you

Beta do
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by stan241(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

Beta do

Nne you sound very harsh this evening, i hope everything dikwa alright
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Stephansmily(f): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Nne you sound very harsh this evening, i hope everything dikwa alright

Yeh,all is well.

#derailers
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by QueenEdna(f): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
I guess its a 'defense strategy', cos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ prolly knw frm experience dt most guys makn advances@dem jst wanna 'hit aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ run'. So wt dt attitude D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ can easily detect whose real aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ not.
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Godfullsam(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op what are you doing with ugly girls
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by goodmorning40: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
because they have full baked brain most fine girls are light headed and shallow minded
That is the truth
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by stan241(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

Yeh,all is well.

#derailers

Oh you have joined the association, good for you then
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by katerine7(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
I just have to like your comment
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by wtfCode: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
because most of them are beautiful inside. This type of gals are always caring...so u dont get that cheaply. Bt 4 me, if u do shakara too much 4 me, i dey leave u sharperly.
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Stephansmily(f): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Oh you have joined the association, good for you then
Lol
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by therealdeal10: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gals lyk dis their wowo knws no bounds cheesy yet dem go still dey form

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by stan241(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

Lol
But this your siggy though, i dey fear you o
I just dey see nigga, amma, Bleep everywhere ah kilode
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Stephansmily(f): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

But this your siggy though, i dey fear you o
I just dey see nigga, amma, Bleep everywhere ah kilode

Beta fear me oh, coz ah b raz chic
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by stan241(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:

Beta fear me oh, coz ah b raz chic

Auto correct changing f3ck to bleep

Nah won't fear ya, most times its just a defence mechanism people use to push others away
Re: Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most by Stephansmily(f): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

Auto correct changing f3ck to bleep

Nah won't fear ya, most times its just a defence mechanism people use to push others away

Not in my case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow......... / Are Gifts A True Measure Of Love? / Just Like Dicks Got Sizes, So Does Kitty-cats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.