Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Silence Vs Nagging - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silence Vs Nagging (2503 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
Being Subjective, then thats ur line.
Might this be the case of Classy in the streets, noisy (or less reserved) in the privacy of whereva (not necessarily the home). Then Ovbiously its usually the ideal especially for women (who like to show their men off at every given opportunity)

There's really no excuse for nagging but I feel silence is a tard bit sinister(I'm Quiet most times I know) except you know how to extract the required information which makes me say opposites attract . I don't see how a quiet person will make much impact on another quiet person.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by iice(f): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2008
thinking who you used to be undecided

Is it the case of the silent ones are the deadliest? Some people just blend more even though it's quiet and quiet. I have seen it.

Yeah some people tend to project something else in public.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by onyekang1(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2008
outspoken and blunt yes! but definitely not nagging nor silence.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2008
Persona82:

Being Subjective, then thats your line.
Might this be the case of Classy in the streets, noisy (or less reserved) in the privacy of whereva (not necessarily the home). Then Ovbiously its usually the ideal especially for women (who like to show their men off at every given opportunity)

There's really no excuse for nagging but I feel silence is a tard bit sinister(I'm Quiet most times I know) except you know how to extract the required information which makes me say opposites attract . I don't see how a quiet person will make much impact on another quiet person.

mmmmhh kinda true, though I can't stand talkatives, noisemakers, etc that's where I have problems with the opposite attract thingy.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2008
thinking who you used to be  

Definitely not 1 of the Usual suspects; Was a rare visitor who was awed by your sage-like posts and your ability to stay in the grey areas( Like u put it)  smiley smiley

quiet-quiet. Well it certainly occurs. Especially when both parties are not mute(as in don't talk at all)  wink

Nice point. But then what happens to all the naggers. Maybe they're all the single 1's at the late age.

outspoken and blunt yes! but definitely not nagging nor silence.
True story:
Guy: You're acting like a b$tch
Gal: You just called me a b&tch
Guy: No I didn't said you just acted like one
Gal: Same thing, you just Insulted me
Guy: No I didn't, I said it so you check ur character and apparently its workin
Gal: You're such an a**
Guy: Your reason
Gal: Coz u're one.
Guy: Now you're insultin me; its obvious you have no reason for saying wot u just did.
Gal: See how it feels

Thats outsopken, Can you handle that.
Suggest a better way of telling the gal she was misbehaving smiley smiley
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by brinebaba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
@sofly123
"true talk"
at least u knw wot dey can do rada dan dose silenties,
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ last 2 posters: I think that follows the general trend; Males would prefer an outspoken female.

The outspoken gal has countless secrets she'd rather not tell. What about the quiet ones.

The quiet male can be read with a number of smooches and nice gestures (Out darn wickness). Except ofcourse he's a beast (In which case Run, or not even the fiercest can be calmed)
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by iice(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2008
Persona82:

Definitely not 1 of the Usual suspects; Was a rare visitor who was awed by your sage-like posts and your ability to stay in the grey areas( Like u put it)  smiley smiley

quiet-quiet. Well it certainly occurs. Especially when both parties are not mute(as in don't talk at all)  wink

Nice point. But then what happens to all the naggers. Maybe they're all the single 1's at the late age.

embarassed embarassed definitely not one of the usual suspects.
Nahhh i think some naggers can get along. They just nag each other lol.
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2008
definitely not one of the usual suspects.

Wot I meant was its hardly possible that you'd know me but mos def I know u. U can say I'm a Fan

Nag + Nag!!! I don't even want to imagine it. Thats a self-imposed nightmare shocked shocked
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by francessby(f): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2008
It's hell living with the two types
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by iice(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2008
Persona82:

Wot I meant was its hardly possible that you'd know me but mos def I know u. You can say I'm a Fan

Nag + Nag!!! I don't even want to imagine it. Thats a self-imposed nightmare shocked shocked

I know what you meant embarassed embarassed
I suppose one used to doing the nagging should be used to being nagged undecided
But then again, people can be blind about themselves cheesy
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Belface: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2008
Just be yourself. Act silent at the right time and nagging when it's really necessary. Don't be 2much on both grin
Re: Silence Vs Nagging by Persona82(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2008
Well Said. . . but then I'm afraid it only occurs when it comes naturally or the person is introspective and feels the need the be a better person does that occur

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: / In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl / Why Do Rich Athletes Marry Early ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.