Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single (2503 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / 6 Honest Reasons Men Have Sex With Their Exes / 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by ganase2: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Many ladies are happily in love with many getting married every other weekends but a lot of Nigerian ladies complain that they are single, lonely and desperately in need of love. You might ask whats the essence of this "judgmental" assessment (no one is perfect as we all our flaws), because true love is good for every lady's general health!

NB: Before you read on, this is a very brutal analysis and if you are type that cant handle brutal truth, please stop at this juncture. Thank you.

1) Because You Act Negative – There are so many women who walk around with this nasty, stuck up attitude and yet wonder why they struggle with finding the right man. Some of them have the audacity to cover it up by proclaiming to be a “diva”, too “classy”, or that they are just speaking their mind. Either way, being a negative person isn't going to help one find love. Most of the men may still go after you for sex, but if you learn to fix that attitude then you will start to attract the right kind of man in your life.

2) You Think Your Looks Will Carry You Through Life – OK so you’re beautiful and have a nice body, great! Problem is, if a man talks to you and finds out that there is nothing else to you then why would he bother wanting to make you his woman. He will still want sex (sex is always an option for men) but that’s it. Men may be more superficial than women, but most still want a woman who has some kind of personality. Make yourself a more well-rounded fun individual and more men will want to make you their own.

3) You Blame Men For Everything – That is why a lot of ladies are still single when we refuse to make ourselves accountable for your actions. Everything is a man’s fault, and according to you, once they “act right” then you will have no problem falling in line. First off, I agree that men have contributed so much to the issues in relationships and women in general. True that men have a responsibility to step up and do better. The thing is, if you aren't willing to “step up” as well, then they will continue to have an issue, and you will continue to find yourself by yourself. At the end of the day If you are not prepared to look in the mirror then you will never realize the flaws you have and that need improvement. So next time you want to put it all on men, check yourself, and accept that you have a choice to do better and truly be one of the “good women” out there.

4)You Are A Gold Digger – ok maybe you aren’t exactly on that level, but you have made how much he makes your top priority. You are so caught up in dollar signs that you overlook the things that are truly important to having and maintaining a relationship. Realize that most men are not rich as they are usually doing "patch-patch", so right there you immediately make it harder for yourself to find the right guy. Even if a guy has money, if he sees that’s what you are mainly about he won’t take you seriously. I’m not saying date broke men, but I am saying that money should not be your main motivator. Have better priorities and you will find yourself in better relationships.

5) You Don’t Keep Yourself Up – not that you have to get your nails and hair done every 2 weeks (though some of us do like that) but you can’t always look raggedy either. I mean damn, some of you ladies just put no real effort into they look and their over-all hygeine. Not everyone has the same style, but good hygiene and health should be a goal for all. Most guys want their our woman to look good so they tell proudly to their friends and folks, "that's my babe".

6) Your Sex Is Weak! – I personally believe it is best to wait but the reality is that most of us have or will engage in sex before we are married. As a woman if you chose to do that, then understand that your “skills” or lack thereof will impact a man’s willingness to make you his woman. Unfortunately a lot of women think they are good but really the experience was nothing to talk about. Women are quick to talk about a man’s performance while neglecting the fact that they could use a lot of improvement as well. It doesn’t take as much to please most men sexually, so be more open to ways you can improve if you choose to take that route.

Because of time and space and not to "over-kill", will conclude the remaining part tomorrow[i][/i]

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/reasons-some-ladies-are-single.html

Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by owolabifunke14(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Op it would be very nice of you to analyze to us the reasons why so many men remain single as well

1 Like

Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Rexphobia(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
And the remaining six?
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Bootylicious(f): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
You all keep analysing why a woman/man is still single.. it's simple they haven't found d bone of their bone and flesh of dre flesh, all dis damn rule, principles nd analysis is just by d way, when u find d man/woman 4u so many tins won't matter.!!!
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by UjSizzle(f): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wonder what happened to personal choice undecided
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by thinka2: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is a very true and honest assessment of some single ladies....
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Henrypraise: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bootylicious: You all keep analysing why a woman/man is still single.. it's simple they haven't found d bone of their bone and flesh of dre flesh, all dis damn rule, principles nd analysis is just by d way, when u find d man/woman 4u so many tins won't matter.!!!

Typical brain of single ladies. Read d post aunty

2 Likes

Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by obowunmi(m): 1:26am On Sep 05, 2013
If your sex game is weak, should you keep practicing ?
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by adconline(m): 4:23am On Sep 05, 2013
Bootylicious: You all keep analysing why a woman/man is still single.. it's simple they haven't found d bone of their bone and flesh of dre flesh, all dis damn rule, principles nd analysis is just by d way, when u find d man/woman 4u so many tins won't matter.!!!
Keep living in fantasy island of Utopia. Follow OP's point to the letter and you shall not go back to Babylon again.
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by thinka2: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2013
adconline:
Keep living in fantasy island of Utopia. Follow OP's point to the letter and you shall not go back to Babylon again.

Correct!
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Bootylicious(f): 2:33am On Sep 16, 2013
There are so many ladies out their that are flawless even taken more precautions than d op has listed and are still not married. I am in my 20s so it's not as if I am a desperate single and searching female but 2d glory of God I am engaged..... living by rules and books is just waste of time, just do what u feel is right and commit everytin 2 God.. thats my take..............ote author=Henry praise]

Typical brain of single ladies. Read d post aunty[/quote]
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2013
Henry praise:

Typical brain of single ladies. Read d post aunty

lack of open mindedness is a setback to life achievemnts including marriage...

She has told herslef that the topic is meaningless. There is something to learn from every single experience we encounter. Some people dont know...

Being a good cook or not being one, being a neat lady or not being one, being a respectful lady or being insultive. All these little things can be a reason for a guy to love you or quit you,.. Now how do i pull my resources together to get a positive result...

Engagement no be marriage..
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Bootylicious(f): 1:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Well u got it wrong,so many ladies have done so much and they are still single,u nid 2 listen 2d plights of ladies nd u'll know it's way more beyond d books/principles..I am not saying dis tins ain't applicable but goes way long beyond dat.Wat a man will ignore under d same condition another man is willing to accept...It takes God's grace.The married ones some end up getting divorced so?
okpara ugo:

lack of open mindedness is a setback to life achievemnts including marriage...

She has told herslef that the topic is meaningless. There is something to learn from every single experience we encounter. Some people dont know...

Being a good cook or not being one, being a neat lady or not being one, being a respectful lady or being insultive. All these little things can be a reason for a guy to love you or quit you,.. Now how do i pull my resources together to get a positive result...

Engagement no be marriage..
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Stunner1(f): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Emaprince: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bootylicious: Well u got it wrong,so many ladies have done so much and they are still single,u nid 2 listen 2d plights of ladies nd u'll know it's way more beyond d books/principles..
should you conclude based on what they told you?..have you heard the other person's story?..i wish you luck but please,look into yourself and know where you need to buckle up.
Re: BRUTAL ANALYSIS: 12 Honest Reasons Why Some Ladies Are Still Single by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
And this one would also think he has written something Mssccchhheeewww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

topic closed / Finally!! 10 How To Woo A Nairaland Guy Stylely On Nairaland / She Lost Her Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.