Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? (4971 Views)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed / Guys, Is It Right To Thank A Lady After Love Making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by EdwardAkande(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
It is no longer news that some guys dump some girls after they have made love with them. But, will it not sound weird or disgusting to hear that some girls do the same thing?
I have dated and played games with girls for the past 12 years. I simply dump any girl i feel am tired of making love with and pick another one. But something strange happened that I still can't figure-out the meaning, so i need your help: a girl just called my phone and told me that she needed to see me. I didnt recognize the voice, but I wanted to know her, so we fixed an appointment. When we met, i found out that i have not seen her in my life. Anyways, 'na girl na, and she pretty die', so we became friends and we made love on the same night. The STRANGE thing in this whole story is that, she never picked my call again, after we said goodbye that night. Just resently she picked my call after I had called her countless times and what I heard beaming to me is, ''you are disturbing me ooo. When I didnt pick your call you should know that am not intereted na. Abi na by force.'' This is the same girl that called me and we made love o!
Please have you experience something like this before, or what do you think this means?
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Chanchit: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dem don get you..! You know who I'm talking about..? Principalities and power that do wickedness in high places, your sperm dey inside bottle of life.

12 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by njideoby(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
What I think?
Find a pastor for deliverance asap,maybe u just succeeded in sleeping with a ghost since it seems that you no fit hold bodi!
How can you sleep with a girl you didn't know from Adam de very first day she contacted you.To crown it all you never knew how & where she got ur number. Pity you.
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lol. Really sorry to follow this trend but these are end time signs. My friend just go and do all necessary tests even spiritual test

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by daisyella: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Smh, go and do hiv test, std test, etc. If dey r all negative,like dey said u go 2 ur pastor for serious deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by 247notire(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Read my lips, e don be 4 u.i HAD a frnd who had dsame xperience.may he r.i.p.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by xamiel: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
I think it's a bad omen!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chanchit: Dem don get you..! You know who I'm talking about..? Principalities and power that do wickedness in high places, your sperm dey inside bottle of life.
lol... Same point i wanted to type.
grin grin grin
I pity the randy OP.
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
247notire: Read my lips, e don be 4 u.i HAD a frnd who had dsame xperience.may he r.i.p.
Now, this is serious!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
OP, your post suggests that you are one of those that will be intimate with anything in skirts.
You met her the first day and slept with her that first day. Were you thinking with your reproductive organs?
I have no advice for you. This is your cross. Carry it well pls.
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by ayobase(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Two things are involved:

1. She used and dumped you....you are now empty as far she is concerned! (Spiritual)

2.You aint what she expected (Physical)

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by ayobase(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chanchit: Dem don get you..! You know who I'm talking about..? Principalities and power that do wickedness in high places, your sperm dey inside bottle of life.

LOL....make d guy enter MFM for deliverance kwanu!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by demelza: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
It seems you finally got a taste of your medicine. This is the 21st century, gurls can also be players.
You have been used as a séx toy and discarded. Move on and stop whining
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by EdwardAkande(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
idnoble135:
grin grin grin
I pity the randy OP.
Point of correction: The OP is just giving you a first-hand true-live-story, that is why he is using direct speech. He is not the one involved. This is more like a narative stuff and so I needed to put myself in the shoes of the victim....you hear ko? So stop saying OP and just say what you can say.[color=#990000][/color]
idnoble135:
grin grin grin
I pity the randy OP.
Point of correction: The OP is just giving you a first-hand true-live-story, that is why he is using direct speech. He is not the one involved. This is more like a narative stuff and so I needed to put myself in the shoes of the victim....you hear ko? So stop saying OP and just say what you can say.
[/color][color=#990000]
idnoble135:
grin grin grin
I pity the randy OP.
Point of correction: The OP is just giving you a first-hand true-live-story, that is why he is using direct speech. He is not the one involved. This is more like a narative stuff and so I needed to put myself in the shoes of the victim....you hear ko? So stop saying OP and just say what you can say.
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by cahnellven: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
i cannot state categorically that d gal used u as a intimacy gadget,infected u with stds or deflated u spiritualy ,because my oga at d top might say anoda thing

see a doctor n carry out several sTDs N STIs test between now and d next nine months,see a pastor for spiritual deliverance.

Just in case uve been infected with HIV,nice lesson is all i can say
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
I aff hear. Tell that ya friend to be careful or else, that thing in between his legs is what will put him in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by NosaHenry(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2013
To me it's not spiritual or HIV stuff, one of your randy partners wanted to get back at you with a girl she knows you will love. Now you are running up and down. sorry the intended outcome is manifesting tongue
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Mindependent(f): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2013
Nigerians and their supernatural beliefs sha grin
Choi, anyway sha let me add my own 2kobo
Guy ur D just didn't do it for her chikena!
Move on! She's done the same
Men can be so clingy at times sha undecided
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 05, 2013
End time tinz

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by kenjudy(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2013
Winchiss. Oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Mammy waters oooooooooo!!!!!!! Ur own don finish ooooooo!!!!!! Yeye fowl. U wan make we u give u advise shey? Wen u dey enjoy d meat u call us? Make dat ur friend blokos bend in....name... Ami ooooo!!!! Two of una dey madt

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by dahmie2013: 5:47am On Sep 05, 2013

Daz all!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by dahmie2013: 5:47am On Sep 05, 2013

Hehehehehe Daz all!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Mynd44: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2013
Classic
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2013
#gbam# ah swear na tru,ur own do meet u 4 beta coner,u don sleep wit mami water,jokes apaart dr iz more to dat thing,u nid to pray 4 reals,wu knws,maybe na ur career she target nau,shout awt to all d boys dat use nd dump nd go 4 anyfin in skirt,una go begin to dey hear am soon

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nexxy007: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2013
For d OP's frnd mind, he dn thnk say dat time wey e dey knack, im b sharp badoo guy, i pirry u o. Nw who b d badt gal nw?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Confusionist(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Bros, are still alive? grin
Well, physically, yes!!
Ur spiritually, u are empty!!
Dem don get u!!!

U better go buy coffin!!!
Ina mu o!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by DonHummer(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2013
if this story is true..
Den OP ur time has com to an end
bros ar u on drugs...
U shud be askin God to help ur life nd u ar here still askin if a grl can reject a sex mate...
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2013
U had sex wif sum1 u dnt knw? Smh4u
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2013
OP,where are you from? I wan to know!!
Cos na craze man you and your friend be!! cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by samuelajang: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2013
my dear friend, no girl would date a guy just for only sex. May be that gill realised, u are not d right person to her. Learn hw to fget her and move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Bedtime PowerS / Virginity Is Not Overrated / Two Teenagers Caught In Uncompleted Building Doing The Abominable Things -watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.