Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Women And Their Bedtime PowerS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Bedtime PowerS (4970 Views)

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me! / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Meziem1010(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2014
Why is it that it is when you need a woman in bed that she will start accusing you of all you havd done wrong throughout the day time, and you won't have any choice than to beg be you guity or not?
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2014
Meziem1010: Why is it that it is when you need a woman in bed that she will start accusing you of all you havd done wrong throughout the day time, and you won't have any choice than to beg be you guity or not?
It is funny bro but if you try that with me then it means I will not touch you again that night, I may not even touch you again 4 a week, month or months. Same way if you beg for money, gift or seek my consent on an issue when I'm in the mood. The sex will be cancelled and I will never grant you your wish again even if heaven opens. It makes me think she is a prostitute trying to take advantage of my weakness.

16 Likes

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2014
gringringringringrin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: gringringringringrin
see them (culprit) grin grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2014
ziggy44: see them (culprit) grin grin
Culprit ke? What I do? tonguetongue
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Culprit ke? What I do? tonguetongue
you use ur bedtime POWERS tongue grin on me
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2014
ziggy44: you use ur bedtime POWERS tongue grin on me
lol... I no be winch ooo...dunno the powers u are talking about gringrin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by adanduka: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is funny bro but if you try that with me then it means I will not touch you again that night, I may not even touch you again 4 a week, month or months. Same way if you beg for money, gift or seek my consent on an issue when I'm in the mood. The sex will be cancelled and I will never grant you your wish again even if heaven opens. It makes me think she is a prostitute trying to take advantage of my weakness.

So, should a wife should ask her hubby for money when he's not in a good mood?
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: lol... I no be winch ooo...dunno the powers u are talking about gringrin
the power that OP is talking abt..pls stop using it on me embarassed
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
ziggy44: the power that OP is talking abt..pls stop using it on me embarassed
*faints* grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2014
adanduka:

Is it only during sex that her hubby is in good mood?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: *faints* grin
aghhhh! Oga seun pls call 911 .my woman just fainted on ur forum shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by adanduka: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:

Probably Yes for most men who evade responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2014
adanduka:

Then the wife has a problem, besides my comment is what i ll do not what most men do.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by anthony500(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2014
adanduka:

that needy moment is not and will never be a good mood! a good mood is when
1. he comes into some good money/contract etc
2. his favourite team wins a well fought match
3. he finishes a nicely prepared meal, served with love
4. after the best fuckin of his life... yes i mean the best.... you should break that record at least once in two months to maintain a health intimate life wink

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by dre11(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:

adanduka:

taken some notes down
it can be useful in the futuregrin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by chimerase2: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Culprit ke? What I do? tonguetongue
u stingy die angry
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
dre11:

taken some notes down
I lol'ed grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by adanduka: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
anthony500:

that needy moment is not and will never be a good mood! a good mood is when
1. he comes into some good money/contract etc
2. his favourite team wins a well fought match
3. he finishes a nicely prepared meal, served with love
4. after the best fuckin of his life... yes i mean the best.... you should break that record at least once in two months to maintain a health intimate life wink

I'm not sure I'ld describe that moment as needy. But anyway, I agree with No 3
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by adanduka: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
dre11:

taken some notes down

Pls take useful & helpful notes grin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by dre11(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
adanduka:

Pls take useful & helpful notes grin

i will do the needfulgringrin
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Meziem1010: Why is it that it is when you need a woman in bed that she will start accusing you of all you havd done wrong throughout the day time, and you won't have any choice than to beg be you guity or not?

She is already in bed with you so no big deal...

That one nah small..
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Mprex(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
sounds like what an arrogant igbo guy would say. Are you one? sad

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
ziggy44: aghhhh! Oga seun pls call 911 .my woman just fainted on ur forum shocked grin
Hey this ain't Amerca it's 112
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:

heheheheh you haven't come across your match yet LMAO nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by repogirl(f): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
guy, na WA for you o, dis ur hot temper na die!

as for OP, u need to understand women, unlike u men that can turn sex on like a switch, women can't. You can't be annoying ur wife all day and expect that in the night she will be in the mood just like that.

women are very emotional and every hurtful word or action stays in their minds for a while. Its even better she's telling you what you have done wrong instead of bottling it up, she is opening the lines of communication and all she wants is to discuss. So hold ursef for a while and hash out your issues, let her know what she also did wrong, apologize where necessary and then she would be able to get into d mood wit u.

most times they choose that time to talk because that is the when you might be willing to listen. BTW, that is the wrongest time to ask for money, ask for money after you have washed and ironed his clothes and while he is eating the wonderful meal u prepared or after u have done a huge favor for him, of course these strategies vary between men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by kado(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
#teamUku

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
repogirl: guy, na WA for you o, dis ur hot temper na die!

as for OP, u need to understand women, unlike u men that can turn sex on like a switch, women can't. You can't be annoying ur wife all day and expect that in the night she will be in the mood just like that.

women are very emotional and every hurtful word or action stays in their minds for a while. Its even better she's telling you what you have done wrong instead of bottling it up, she is opening the lines of communication and all she wants is to discuss. So hold ursef for a while and hash out your issues, let her know what she also did wrong, apologize where necessary and then she would be able to get into d mood wit u.

most times they choose that time to talk because that is the when you might be willing to listen. BTW, that is the wrongest time to ask for money, ask for money after you have washed and ironed his clothes and while he is eating the wonderful meal u prepared or after u have done a huge favor for him, of course these strategies vary between men.
God just added more years+good health to your life.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
rokiatu:

heheheheh you haven't come across your match yet LMAO nonsense.

My match won't use sex to get what she wants. BTW are you confused?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by anthony500(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
adanduka:

I'm not sure I'ld describe that moment as needy. But anyway, I agree with No 3

lemme quote the op

Why is it that it is when you need a woman in bed that she will start accusing you of all you havd done wrong throughout the day time, and you won't have any choice than to beg be you guity or not?
Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Tallesty1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mprex:
sounds like what an arrogant igbo guy would say. Are you one? sad
Where is the arrogance in my comment? Seems like you are type the op is talking about. BTW why are you asking if I am one? If you know them as you claim then you should be able to identify them without asking questions.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Bedtime PowerS by Mprex(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
Where is the arrogance in my comment? Seems like you are type the op is talking about. BTW why are you asking if I am one? If you know them as you claim then you should be able to identify them without asking questions.
#smh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice / How Many Is Too Much (body Count). / Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.