Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Virginity Is Not Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Overrated (4981 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
virginity issues is usually a nightmares to confirm and semi oloshos in this forum. if you want to see them rant like a headless chicken, just talk about virginity. well, that will not stop people like us from saying the truth. Virginity is never overrated and is still a sign of virtue till today. Any girl who keeps her virginity in this promiscuous time deserve an accolade. it takes obedient and great will to be a virgin. it takes determination to keep ur self at that level. don't even tell me that crap about virginity not been what will make a happy home, or virgins engaging in MouthAction. cus u don't fvcking have a prove.Apart from girls who are raped against their will any girl who is not a virgin is a certified olosho. l rather marry a discipline clean virgin. Than marry over use olosho who will end up giving birth to a child that will look like my neighbour.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bro, virginity is highly overrated. It can be reconstructed back medically. Do ur research while cutting ur share grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by general111(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
mtchwwww...this thread is overrated....�
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by onecornerboy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by MissRaine69(f): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
You are abosolutely correct, in that it’s is very permisable to have an opinion and feel strongly about something. That said you should also agree and accept that most will disagree with your point of view as that is what happens on open forums. You can’t state something and not get a challenge.

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ever heard of virgin olosho cheesy

Some virgins have done worst things than sex.

Virgnity is over rated

There is also the issue of knowing the sexual compatibility of your girlfriend before getting hitched wink

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
givan:
Bro, virginity is highly overrated. It can be reconstructed back medically. Do ur research while cutting ur share grin
that is their business. virgin girls are awesome
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
greiboy:
Ever heard of virgin olosho cheesy

Some virgins have done worst things than sex.

Virgnity is over rated

There is also the issue of knowing the sexual compatibility of your girlfriend before getting hitched wink

woman wrapper where is ur prove

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by SoapQueen(f): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yeah, Good for them. Remove play, it's a good thing.

Op, the people sister when you done bang put for ground, who you wan leave them for?

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
woman wrapper where is ur prove
Anyone not supporting your opinion must be stupid, right ? i.e. a "woman wrapper"

Have you provided any evidence to back your statements either?

Do you realize the numbers of wrecked marriages every year due to sexually compatibility issues? A quick research on nairaland on that issue may do you a world of good.

About women virginity, So you haven't heard of certain ladies preference for anal sex as a precautionary measure to protect their virginity?

Please cure yourself of ignorance, it will do you a world of good.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
here we go again,attention seeking mofo. are you a virgin?

8 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
You are abosolutely correct, in that it’s is very permisable to have an opinion and feel strongly about something. That said you should also agree and accept that most will disagree with your point of view as that is what happens on open forums. You can’t state something and not get a challenge.
who the fvck is afraid of challenge? give me justification why u choose to fvck around?
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
highpriestess:
here we go again,attention seeking mofo.
are you a virgin?
Nor mind am.
The guy want wetin he nor fit give Na only women be virgins men nor be virgins because Dem nor get hymen grin

My sister make we just ignore the thread today make we nor repeat wetin happen for the other thread before wink

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by MissRaine69(f): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
who the fvck is afraid of challenge? give me justification why u choose to fvck around?
So you being angry with me somehow helps emphasise your point?
I don’t engage minors.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Adasun(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
givan:
how many gals has dat money to do dat

I concur with u op,virgins over whores

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
greiboy:
Anyone not supporting your opinion must be stupid, right ? i.e. a "woman rapper"

Do you realize the numbers of wreck marriages every year due to sexually compatibility issues? A quick research on nairaland on that issue may do you a world of good.

About women virginity, So you haven't heard of certain ladies preference for anal sex as a precautionary measure to protect their virginity?

simple question u dey write history. what is ur prove that virgins engage ana.l sex

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nor mind am.
The guy want wetin he nor fit give Na only women be virgins men nor be virgins because Dem nor get hymen grin

My sister make we just ignore the thread today make we nor repeat wetin happen for the other thread before wink
cheesy
abi.
the thread will die a natural death.

walks outta thread. grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

So you being angry with me somehow helps emphasise your point?
I don’t engage minors.
the thread is for virgins and not oloshos now shift

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by MissRaine69(f): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
the thread is for virgins and not oloshos now shift
Funny human ......who decompensates and transfers

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Vick4rill(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
Yeah, Good for them. Remove play, it's a good thing.

Op, the people sister when you done band put for ground, who you wan leave them for?
l don't band u before? any girl who is fvcking around is an olosho simple
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
simple question u dey write history. what is ur prove that virgins engage ana.l sex
People say "sex is a secret we all share" for a reason. Issues around private sexual encounter are usually only revealed to close friends and passed around through the rumor mill. Thus, you don't expect anyone to openly reveal that information to anyone.

Nonetheless, I need you to prove that "virgin brides " will never cheat or have never cheated on their husbands in history like you are insinuating in your writeup . Otherwise, you are asking the wrong question.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol...

Make I just read comments a beg cheesy
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Safiaa(f): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
I agree

As poco would say #refurbishedvirgin
grin grin grin

I miss her.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Long story. Almost every guy secretly prays for a virgin. A clean and untouched vigina. Sexual compatibility ko, kissing compatibility ni.
greiboy:
Anyone not supporting your opinion must be stupid, right ? i.e. a "woman rapper"

Do you realize the numbers of wreck marriages every year due to sexually compatibility issues? A quick research on nairaland on that issue may do you a world of good.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
AntiBrutus is her new moniker
Safiaa:
I agree

As poco would say #refurbishedvirgin
grin grin grin

I miss her.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Here we go again...
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by SoapQueen(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vick4rill:
l don't band u before? any girl who is fvcking around is an olosho simple

Same from my point of view. Any man that sleeps around is a male olosho...

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why are you triggered, premarital sex is bad, close your legs
highpriestess:
here we go again,attention seeking mofo.
are you a virgin?
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Long story. Almost every guy secretly prays for a virgin. A clean and untouched vigina. Sexual compatibility ko, kissing compatibility in.
Yes, but haven't you slept with a lady before? Didn't you claim you were in love with her at that moment? What should happen to that "not so clean lady" now? grin

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
The world is already upside down, before virginity was a good thing but now people will condemn you for being a virgin. Still being a virgin till marriage is the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by highpriestess: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Why are you triggered, premarital sex is bad, close your legs
k.
Re: Virginity Is Not Overrated by Dannidom(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yes o!.. We know.. Virginity also makes a girl ''un''ikebe-ful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancée Cheated On Me. / Hot Quickie For Vaseline Crew, Will Be Deleted Soon (photo) / How To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.