Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Do Women Love Money More Than Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Love Money More Than Men? (4928 Views)

Love, Money And Relationships / Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2008
In nigeria it is believed that to woo a woman your pocket must be fat. Does it mean that women love money more than men? Please honest answers will be appreciated.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2008
I would personally prefer to struggle with a guy and become rich together rather than marry an already rich guy.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2008
yeah i agree wt u tope,but sometimes even after suffering and struggling wt them ,they still end up forgetting that babe and going for fresh ones outside
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2008
I know that is true but if i should curse that person ehn, he would regret meeting me wink grin
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2008
I'll like to earn my own money, thank you very much!
Whichever comes first does not bother me. . .
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by twinkle2: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

I'll like to earn my own money, thank you very much!
Whichever comes first does not bother me. . .
Seconded
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Seun(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2008
but sometimes even after suffering and struggling wt them ,they still end up forgetting that babe and going for fresh ones outside
And why wouldn't they, when you think about it? If what attracted him to you in the first place is your youthful body, then of course he will jump ship when he finds a fresher one.

Another reason is that during the period of suffering the wife may have been disrespectful to them.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2008
Another reason is that during the period of suffering the wife may have been disrespectful to them.

still not enough reason for a married man to look outside ,nobody is perfect u know
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

And why wouldn't they, when you think about it? If what attracted him to you in the first place is your youthful body, then of course he will jump ship when he finds a fresher one.

I would pretend you didnt just say that. cry
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2008
tope2000:

I would pretend you didnt just say that. cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2008
Yeah in some situations lol
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

I'm sure you didn't mean that , coughs lipsrsealed
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2008
And why wouldn't they, when you think about it? If what attracted him to you in the first place is your youthful body, then of course he will jump ship when he finds a fresher one

no wonder when some babes curse them guys ,d curse works ,because y not leave her early so that she can find her way,its very heartless of a man to allow a girl suffer wt him and wen he has made it,abandon her for a mint product,that is unfair
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by 4Him1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

Seun, i dont agree. I'd rather stick with a woman who went thru thick and thin with me than pick a "youthful" body who never understood what it meant to weather the storm with me.
If after the struggle "madam's" body is no longer as fresh as it once was, no problem . . . we shall enjoy what we have together.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by cescky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2008
ibkaye:

I'm sure you didn't mean that , coughs lipsrsealed

u misunderstood him,i think what seuns trying to say is that if the womans body is what brought about the marriage in the first palce which shldnt be,then he will sure dump her for fresh meat
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

yeah i agree wt u tope,but sometimes even after suffering and struggling wt them ,they still end up forgetting that babe and going for fresh ones outside

sometimes the women jump ship as well because they want their husband to settle them from the wealth. I still remember what the wife of a prominent nigerian ( i think Chief Ferdinand) IN UK did to the poor chief. Sought a divorce and a huge settlement.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2008
cescky:

u misunderstood him,i think what seuns trying to say is that if the womans body is what brought about the marriage in the first palce which shldnt be,then he will sure dump her for fresh meat

and those are the kind of men I brand useless and worthless. . .how can you dump a woman that went through hard times with you?

na, that is just not only being cold, that's also being selfish. . .
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by 4Him1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2008
cescky:

and since the woman's body was the reason he went for "fresh meat", when that one becomes old he will dump her for another "fresh meat" and then dump and get more "fresh meat" and . . . and  . . .

when will the fresh and old meat cycle end?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2008
cescky:

what kind of 'love' is that, that would be insensitive of the guy
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2008
iseobio:

sometimes the women jump ship as well because they want their husband to settle them from the wealth. I still remember what the wife of a prominent nigerian ( i think Chief Ferdinand) IN UK did to the poor chief. Sought a divorce and a huge settlement.

if she stayed with him when he was poor and now he is rich then she deserves half cuz they both did it together.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2008
4 Him:

and since the woman's body was the reason he went for "fresh meat", when that one becomes old he will dump her for another "fresh meat" and then dump and get more "fresh meat" and . . . and . . .

when will the fresh and old meat cycle end?

It will stop when he is too old to attract fresh meat.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2008

yeah you're right though,but women don't do it as much as d men,men do it all d time,infact d only time a woman can ask for a large settlement is when shes married to d guy,but if they r just dating she can't ask for it can she?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2008
sometimes it is not only fresh meat but may be because the woman is not as educated as the husband. many past Governors have had to get new wives because of their position in the political and social circle.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Seun(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2008
if she stayed with him when he was poor and now he is rich then she deserves half because they both did it together.

She may not have supported him emotionally during the time she was staying with him. And she may not have contributed anything tangible to the business that generated the wealth. She might have done nothing more than complain all day and take care of the babies. The only money she deserves in that case is the amount of money it would have taken to hire house helps to do everything she was doing for the man!
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

that is so annoying, the cycle of insensitivity
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by 4Him1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2008
women don suffer . . . see able-bodied humans being refered to as "fresh meat".  grin Dem be antelope?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2008
4 Him:

women don suffer . . . see able-bodied humans being refered to as "fresh meat". grin Dem be antelope?
can you just imagine
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by cescky(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2008
@ib
yes ur correct dont worry am nt like that tongue grin

@4her
lets not 4get it takes 2 to tango

@4him
well i guess we are all gluttons by nature,and as human beings we dont learn things the easy way till somthing nasty happens
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

Seun, let's just say you're joking jare. . omo dada wink

4 Him:

women don suffer . . . see able-bodied humans being refered to as "fresh meat". grin Dem be antelope?
abi o
Most of You men are just too. . .!@$@$!@$
See why most naija men scare me?. . .
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by ima1(f): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2008
Seun:

She may not have supported him emotionally during the time she was staying with him. And she may not have contributed anything tangible to the business that generated the wealth. She might have done nothing more than complain all day and take care of the babies. The only money she deserves in that case is the amount of money it would have taken to hire house helps to do everything she was doing for the man!

Taking care of babies is not an easy job.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2008
ima1:

Taking care of babies is not an easy job.
thankyou jare
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by tope2000(f): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2008
ibkaye:

that is so annoying, the cycle of insensitivity
Abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOW! She What A Girl In Church Is Doing To My Friend! / Only The Sharp Guys Will Understand This.....( PICTURE ) / Share Your Funny Moments During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.