Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? (7161 Views)

Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? / Do Women Love Money More Than Men? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
Do you agree that Nigerian girls love MONEY more than TRUE LOVE? If you disagree, give a convincing reason for your disagreement. Thanks and happy sunday!
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by no1madman(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
99%!
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by born2boink(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
I agree that was why I have Bleep over 200 girls with my cash, I have even Bleep someone else girlfriends uncountable time
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by webcam(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
True love kee?all dey after is ur porket , 98% of them , if you are looking for true love go to year village , lagos girl 99% of them are monkey
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
As the saying goes in good old naija
MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by echobee(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
webcam,
u call ladies monkey. including ur mum and sisters?na question i ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by webcam(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2012
@echo-bee since you confirmed ur self among the 99% of girls that are monkey which means ur mum is monkey because only monkey can give birth to monkey, yeye RAM like you
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by manmustwac(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2012
So the babe I wan go marry for naija and bring her back to London with me is only after my money. angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Killz3(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2012
This Jobless man don dey front again? Leave Nigerian girls alone dammit! angry Cant you be proud of what is yours for once?
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by buJu234: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
i heard someone making these statement; when I was travelling to the US; please note the guy is a Nigerian man (though based in Lagos):-

"when i was poor a young graduate, Lagos babes didnt even look at me nor talk back when i met them;
but immediately i got my first job with an oil firm and was earning above 500k per mth; all the babes including those in my church & street
jst started greeting me on their own & running after me.

so i decided its time to pay them back; every weekend with package of condom & energy drink by the side plus Alomo; I was dealing with atleast 2-3 per day.

since 2006; so to me women dont Frick me; again, I have slept with all of them from single; lepa; bbw; fair; round; single mother; even married;
professionals; igbo; yoruba; hausa; ijaw etc,

now i have decided to b a single father; like P.diddy; because if i marry she will b of little or no importance to me expect 4 troubles & increase in my expenses; also carrying other people`s family
wahala; then later she will file for divorce and they will tell her to take abt 20-50% of my assets.

so Since they are after the money; I shall give them the money in my own style and never expect love; because LOVE died many yrs ago.

I am currenlty taking with 2 ladies one is abt 25yrs & the other is abt 35yrs; abt going into a contract; they will give birth for me and I will pay them off; jst like what
MJ did.

they re still considering the offer of abt 5M naira;

so guys thats me ; weather u like it or go to hell , its me ok"

men; can we see what money has turned some guys into, ;
since what normally join men & women b4 was love; but now its a contract thing,

MONEY 4 HAND BACK 4 GROUND,

what a shame,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
Who doesn't love money
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by fash4luv(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
mostly it happen here in lagos follow a guy becos of money. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Tosinville(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
^thats why u need to work hard in the factory day & night.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by fash4luv(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
does dat means i should spend all hv work for on a useless woman dat doesn't care for her husband or her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by londonboyyyy: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
Do we know how to treat a woman self? what is true love? what happened to your first true love? if indeed you loved her very much, why are you still alive and didn't kill yourself like remeo killed himself over juliet
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by davida222(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
Waw, dis how Nigeria ladys are, what a shime, now i hav to wone my frends over here in d u.s not to get involve with dis God fosaking ladys, that value money more than family. Nigeria girls change.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 29, 2012
@buju 234, God bless u for that honest sermon, but will the fools accept? No! That story seem to be the story of so many of us today, myself included, with little edit, but just like same, which is why i am allergic to Nigerian girls, cannot even imagine myself dating one, to mention MARRY! NOOOO! This newest issue of Nigerian girls being too materialistic has destroyed lots of things in NIGERIA and still destroying more, and unrealistic guys want people who have witnessed this to keep mouth shut, I CANNOT until they change, though not for me, but for others cos I have my resolution on Nigerian girls- 4uck & pass, I don't hide it, if u like shout, scream, curse, thats u, i cannot date them, just pick, trash n dump, they deserve no love cos, behind every of their likeness, not even love, their is MONEY or MATERIAL INTEREST attached to it. If you doubt me, make a research, i speak with lots of experiences.

Haven't u wondered why Nigerian men (wealthy, rich, affluent, poor, average, comfy, etc) now find it so hard to marry? Soon, it will be very hard for a Nigerian girl to find a genuine husband that will love and care for her, and not just marrying to have kids. IF NOT FOR KIDS, I WONDER WHY I WOULD EVER THINK OF DEALING WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL! LET THE WISE GUYS HEAR AND LEARN, AND LET THE UNWISE ONES KEEP FALLING FOOLS AND KEEP RAINING CURSES, THATS LIFE FOR US!
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by EnlitendRaider(f): 5:16am On Feb 29, 2012
This is the most generalized glob of stupidity I've ever seen since listening to Nigerian rap music of 2011.
Nigerians that still think this way need enlightenment of IDENTITY and of OTHERS.
People ask some REAL questions.

just to inform people IN Nigeria who are willing to think for themselves and use their brains without depending on the media,

THE WORD "Bleep" IS FOR TRASHY PEOPLE AND WEED IS A GATEWAY DRUG THAT LEADS TO A HELLISH OBLIVION.

I am a Nigerian girl and it pays to be my Valentine. That's an understatement, but that is all.

keep it genuine.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Tosinville(m): 5:42am On Feb 29, 2012
fash4luv:
does dat means i should spend
all hv work for on a useless
woman dat doesn't care for
her husband or her boyfriend.

^Do u hear me say that?
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by stokolie(m): 9:33am On Feb 29, 2012
i currently live in maputo and if you think Nigerian babes like money then you really need to try a mozabican chick then you go know the difference. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48am On Feb 29, 2012
This Oloshi poster don subscribe hin Internet again?? Oloshi enter Malaysia first,trust me u would change the title of dis thread wen u see correct billing.

Hedddiot!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by gendebs(m): 10:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Most of ur girls no doubt likes money, but It's inhuman to categorise all naija babes as lover of money. I hate it when my friends tell me a girl like money. Na jeje d girl go stay, she no tell u say she need bf, u go go toast am. If she says no, u wount respect her answer, rather u disturb her with text messages, calls and gift just to have her ön ur bed. After much pestering, she gave u a trial. Who is to be blame 4 dat d boy abi d girl. Men want to go out with beautiful girls, wen we have few beautiful girls around, when she see d way men flock around her she will be forced to ask(everybody needs a good life). Guys always want ready made girs. Guys do u knw what it took d lady to arrive? I bet u don't knw. Who is to blame if she ask? My advice. Ignore all dis i don arive babe, Look 4 an upcomming babe Behind her to ur taste, show her love and don't cheat on he. My brother u ve built a long lastin relationship for urself.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by badmrkt(m): 10:20am On Feb 29, 2012
there's this girl i picked interest in some years back.so to see if true love really existed i disguised myself as being very poor and acosted her one evening and i told her i liked her,i was very gentle in my approach.she looked down on me hissed and walked away.
i didn't give up i said to myself perhaps she's playing hard to get(the ladys' stuff).but my confindence was betrayed the moment she told me before her friends that i wasn't in her class,she told me 'go get yourself a job before coming for me'.i was embarrased i walked away quietly.the aftermath of that little scenario made me come up with this conclusion that a typical Nigeria girl's more interested in your money than the acclaimed true love.
Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by stepo707: 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
99.99% of Nigerian women love money.I like the story of this guy below.
buJu-234:

i heard someone making these statement; when I was travelling to the US; please note the guy is a Nigerian man (though based in Lagos):-

"when i was poor a young graduate, Lagos babes didnt even look at me nor talk back when i met them;
but immediately i got my first job with an oil firm and was earning above 500k per mth; all the babes including those in my church & street
jst started greeting me on their own & running after me.

so i decided its time to pay them back; every weekend with package of condom & energy drink by the side plus Alomo; I was dealing with atleast 2-3 per day.

since 2006; so to me women dont Frick me; again, I have slept with all of them from single; lepa; bbw; fair; round; single mother; even married;
professionals; igbo; yoruba; hausa; ijaw etc,

now i have decided to b a single father; like P.diddy; because if i marry she will b of little or no importance to me expect 4 troubles & increase in my expenses; also carrying other people`s family
wahala; then later she will file for divorce and they will tell her to take abt 20-50% of my assets.

so Since they are after the money; I shall give them the money in my own style and never expect love; because LOVE died many yrs ago.

I am currenlty taking with 2 ladies one is abt 25yrs & the other is abt 35yrs; abt going into a contract; they will give birth for me and I will pay them off; jst like what
MJ did.

they re still considering the offer of abt 5M naira;

so guys thats me ; weather u like it or go to hell , its me ok"

men; can we see what money has turned some guys into, ;
since what normally join men & women b4 was love; but now its a contract thing,

MONEY 4 HAND BACK 4 GROUND,

what a shame,

Re: Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? by Vergil: 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
It is funny. But, even though I don't want to generalise. It is true, but not in all cases. But it is true with the overwhelming majority of (black) girls (in Nigeria anyway. And 2bh, quite less abroad).
To do a quick check, when you're bored - obviously. Try add a number of girls online. Talk to them, some you would be able to spot a mile away, when they start telling you stories of how they aren't around, and they haven't got much transport money. Continue the convo, pretending to be a novice that's really interested, yet driving at the point. And you'd start reading lines saying, "send me recharge cards of the transport worth" or "send to this acc no.). Others would meet, from stories I've heard and go to "Point and Kill" and make use of their fingers loads to point lol!
While I'm very much aware, a number of guys pretend to be girls online to get money, most girls are deffo in it.
Bottom line is, its all part of the hustle, their own version.

(1) (Reply)

KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] / Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? / 10 Romantic Tricks You Must Try To Make Your Girl Smile N Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.