Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Women Want - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (5097 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I always respect experience. *bows deeply for madame
grin grin
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

For The Boss na a.k.a Yours Truly a.k.a Balogun werin werin Yoruba Yoruba sometin sometin. And for his entertainment na! Werin again? undecided
Ihedinobiiiii... wink grin
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Ihedinobiiiii... wink grin

I know say I no fit to fail dat exam ni grin
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I know say I no fit to fail dat exam ni grin
Ihedinobiiii...I thought you were a... lipsrsealed wink
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Ihedinobiiii...I thought you were a... lipsrsealed wink

I very much am...o! I haven't changed. embarassed
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
There's something missing in my submissions on this matter. I think it's vital sha.

A man must be a man, I maintain, but there is such a thing as fighting for the one you love. But how do you know the effort is worth it? And what constitutes "fighting" in this case? When a man falls in love, figuring out his object is not optional. So what demands are legitimate in love? What could a woman want from a real man that would make all the difference that he wants? And what should a man be willing to give? After all, the Book of Wisdom did say that if one would give their whole house for love, it would be utterly contemptible.
Re: What Women Want by baggy4luv(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
sanb: @Op; this is a question that’s been asked several times…. but it’s good guys need clarity on what women want and no doubt it's different stroke for different folks; but I’ll give you some tips and I’m pretty sure other women would agree with me…..

·We need to feel that we can trust you and we need to know and feel that you can trust us as well;
·Make us feel good, as we want to experience a meaningful, emotionally and fulfilling life with you..i.e. make us feel that we're on common ground with you;
·Be your true self and don’t pretend; cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretense from afar;
·We know we like nagging; but be rest assured that we women hate to see a man nag; best believe it, we have some men who know how to nag more than even a woman;
·Give us your support..i.e…let us feel that you’re the first person we can turn to when we’re in need, without fear of lectures or disinterest from your side;
·When we hurt, we want you guys to listen and resist the urge to offer advice unless we ask for it…i.e. be considerate, thoughtful, and kind;
·Compliment us and mean it; cos that compliment goes a long way in making us feel good about ourselves;
·Try not to take us for granted, neither ignore us; cos it infuriates us;
·Show your joy in spending time with us; cos we need to feel that you appreciate doing so;
·Be our greatest supporter i.e. back us up 100% cos that’ll make us know that we can always count on you;
·Most of us never forget things; and if you’re angry with us my advice would be to walk away and take time to cool down, or you might say something you will regret;
·DON’T EVER TRY TO COMPARE US WITH OTHER WOMEN; COS WE’RE UNIQUE IN OUR INDIVIDUAL WAYS…(Purposely typed this in caps and highlighted it as well);
·Include us in your dreams and tell us about them; when you share your life with us, it make us feel part of you; and
·If you treat us the way we deserve to be treated i.e. by showing respect and valuing us; then be rest assured that it’d be reciprocated.

Lastly, note that a happy caring guy makes a happy caring woman….all the way…. cool

Hope the above tips helps in your quest to know what we women want……from SANB’s perspective... cool

Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I very much am...o! I haven't changed. embarassed
Ha, okay... So which one come be TDB wey you dey talk? You just dey fombul as if you be badosky wey fit wound person when the sheets are down wink tongue
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Ha, okay... So which one come be TDB wey you dey talk? You just dey fombul as if you be badosky wey fit wound person when the sheets are down wink tongue

Bro Isaiah went - only went o - to the prophetess. She come conceive. Imagine what would have happened if he had gone in to her. grin

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Bro Isaiah went - only went o - to the prophetess. She come conceive. Imagine what would have happened if he had gone in to her. grin
Lmao!! Na triplets sure pass grin
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!! Na triplets sure pass grin

No be my mouth talk it o! All I is sayin is being a ... does not prohibit my badoskyness o! lipsrsealed
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

No be my mouth talk it o! All I is sayin is being a ... does not prohibit my badoskyness o! lipsrsealed
Badosky for mouth tongue
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Badosky for mouth tongue

Na so una de carry enta trouble. When Yours Truly proves it now na so you go vex wan change ya name! You no go wan be person pikin again, you go wan be person wife angry
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Na so una de carry enta trouble. When Yours Truly proves it now na so you go vex wan change ya name! You no go wan be person pikin again, you go wan be person wife angry
Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha!! Ihedinobi!!!

See as you dey fombul. Kai, you go wound o. Be careful what you wish for or you just might get it wink
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha!! Ihedinobi!!!

See as you dey fombul. Kai, you go wound o. Be careful what you wish for or you just might get it wink

Me wish what kwa? Na wetin you wish for be mata for here na. Shuu!
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Me wish what kwa? Na wetin you wish for be mata for here na. Shuu!
My wish...

I don't have a very long list and I make bold to say that I speak for a lot of women out there. They say we don't know what we want but I have always known what I want.

I used to be a very romantic person, but I've grown up. I no longer believe in fairy tale love and romance that they show in movies. That's bullshit. What I believe in is tough, practical love because that is the kind of love one needs to survive in this dog-eat-dog world.

What do I want? It's simple, really: a man who will give me peace of mind and happiness, and not high bp before I am 40.

Life is not hard.
Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Can i plan this wedding....pls pls pleeeeaaaaasssssseeeee?!

Ishi weds Ihe

has a nice ring to it grin
Re: What Women Want by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: Can i plan this wedding....pls pls pleeeeaaaaasssssseeeee?!

Ishi weds Ihe

Who will plan yours?
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2013

Ishi weds Ihe

Who wan plan am before? No be you be Madam Wifey for dis domot?
Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Who will plan yours?
Errr ATMC smiley
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
My wish...

I don't have a very long list and I make bold to say that I speak for a lot of women out there. They say we don't know what we want but I have always known what I want.

I used to be a very romantic person, but I've grown up. I no longer believe in fairy tale love and romance that they show in movies. That's bullshit. What I believe in is tough, practical love because that is the kind of love one needs to survive in this dog-eat-dog world.

What do I want? It's simple, really: a man who will give me peace of mind and happiness, and not high bp before I am 40.

Life is not hard.

So they say until they jam the guy with the master key a.k.a Your Truly. grin
Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

no way. I divorced ur lying cheating azzz remember? angry
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

So they say until they jam the guy with the master key a.k.a Your Truly. grin
Ihe, you've changed o. You are now very 'fombulistic'. You bin dey make mouth since, but I am 90% certain that you're a shy guy in real life who is even afraid to talk to women
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2013

Ishi weds Ihe

Go ahead. Aso-ebi is 30k. Very cheap wink
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
no way. I divorced ur lying cheating azzz remember? angry

WHAT?! When? shocked shocked

Se the Bible no talk thou shalt not be jealous?

Oya, come let's talk about it, honey. You know that even in harems like mine and Ahaseurus's there's ever only one Queen ehn. You should be generous to your fellow women, you know.
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Ihe, you've changed o. You are now very 'fombulistic'. You bin dey make mouth since, but I am 90% certain that you're a shy guy in real life who is even afraid to talk to women

I changed? undecided

How'd you know? I'm very freaking shy o! But who is scared to talk to women? Me? angry

I'm just a very nice, very generous guy. Ask my wifey Uj. grin
Re: What Women Want by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You sure she can handle it?
Re: What Women Want by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Errr ATMC smiley
Translate
Re: What Women Want by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Go ahead. Aso-ebi is 30k. Very cheap wink
Abeg no invite me for that kin wedding oooo
Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I changed? undecided

How'd you know? I'm very freaking shy o! But who is scared to talk to women? Me? angry

I am neither ur wifey nor queen...not anymore. You can marry Ishi now or Loretta, or JesusFortres or Yetseyi or even Onila for all i care!!
Just do ur thang...u have my blessings.

Dunno why i'm always stuck with men like this. First Obinoscopy, now Ihe mtcheeeew.
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I changed? undecided

I guessed as much. You seem the shy type. smiley

So you're generous? Ooookay... Sweetheart, my BIS is expiring on Wed... Share some love and cred my way... wink

Mwaaaaah!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women / “I Do Adult Movie, Dem No Pay Me,”—Man Destroys Properties In Brescia, Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.