Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Women Want - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (5096 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Stars in? Look who's talking. shocked

Lol @ growing older and getting reaponsibilities. Na dat kind of love you wan give me? Dat one na long tin now na. Long-term with me is serious stuff o, yet to meet the woman that can handle me right now to say nothing of long-term. Of course, in the long term option, impromptu won't always be there. Spontaneity may not even always be practical then. Even creativity may not count as much as certainty and occurence at all.

Issue is what you go'n do for the niggie right frickin now!

Veeery flexible? Me likey! Very creative! Gaddem! This might actually work grin TDB = till daybreak, hon. wink
Lol. Ihedinobiiiiiii... Relax, your blood is hot. I be person pikin. You wan kill manpikin with this till day break talk wink wink grin
Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ihedinobi and Ishilove sitting on the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G grin grin
Re: What Women Want by Ab025(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Women just want to be d centre of a man's world even if she isn't d most beautiful gal on earth, she wants a man to always treat her like beyonce, as if he is in a luv-spell with her, actually, women are "selfish with love". They can't bare for their man to be interested in anytin that makes him take away his mind from her, even if it is just for five minute.
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Ihedinobi and Ishilove sitting on the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G grin grin
embarassed grin
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Women of today generally dont know what they want especially if they are either hooked on tv or not brought up to think for themselves.

Movies and society tell them that a man should be tall handsome and adventorous with swag. Goodluck finding such a man

Another problem is that some women like bad guys while nice guys finish last. They like the bad boy act with some player swag while the guy that brings flowers and calls them everytime is a fool. Unfortunatrly many of these bad boys leave these women with broken hearts because they are naturally players. After getting old and heartbroken by the bad guys, these women start looking for nice guys.

Some women claim size matters but after bleeding from pounding from a 9 inch manhood, they start complaining.

Nowadays, sensible women who know what they want are in a minority. One has to search to find.

I am very picky with women. This has saved me a lot of problems. The thing is to first understand yourself and be like a man. Once a woman can see tht you are independent, serious with your goals and consistent, there is no problem. However, select a woman with goals or reasoning that is compatible with yours. You will know this during discussiions with her.

This is not to say that we men are innocent as well
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ihedinobi:
That last part was the part I found difficult to accept for three years, that you could actually let go of something that means so much to you and start something new with someone else. But you can. And it need not take a full year to recover. If the break is because the other person is not as much into the relationship as you are, nothing would cure your heart except new love, no, not rebound, new real love.
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
I've got 3 words to your quote bellow; YOU NAILED IT.... cool
Logicboy03: I am very picky with women. This has saved me a lot of problems. The thing is to first understand yourself and be like a man. Once a woman can see tht you are independent, serious with your goals and consistent, there is no problem. However, select a woman with goals or reasoning that is compatible with yours. You will know this during discussiions with her.
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Well, I don't know about other women but I know what I want.
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: What Women Want by druid06(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
sanb: @Op; this is a question that’s been asked several times…. but it’s good guys need clarity on what women want…as a woman, I’ll give you some tips and I’m pretty sure other women would agree with me…..

·We need to feel that we can trust you and we need to know and feel that you can trust us as well;
·Make us feel good, as we want to experience a meaningful, emotionally and fulfilling life with you..i.e. make us feel that we're on common ground with you;
·Be your true self and don’t pretend; cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretense from afar;
·We know we like nagging; but be rest assured that we women hate to see a man nag; best believe we have some men who know how to nag more than even a woman;
·Give us your support..i.e…let us feel that you’re the first person we can turn to when we’re in need, without fear of lectures or disinterest from your side;
·When we hurt, we want you guys to listen and resist the urge to offer advice unless we ask for it…i.e. be considerate, thoughtful, and kind;
·Compliment us and mean it; cos that compliment goes a long way in making us feel good about ourselves;
·Try not to take us for granted, neither ignore us; cos it infuriates us;
·Show your joy in spending time with us; cos we need to feel that you appreciate doing so;
·Be our greatest supporter i.e. back us up 100% cos that’ll make us know that we can always count on you;
·Most of us never forget things; and if you’re angry with us my advice would be to walk away and take time to cool down, or you might say something you will regret;
·DON’T EVER TRY TO COMPARE US WITH OTHER WOMEN; COS WE’RE UNIQUE IN OUR INDIVIDUAL WAYS…(Purposely typed this in caps);
·Include us in your dreams and tell us about them; when you share your life with us, it make us feel part of you; and
·If you treat us the way we deserve to be treated i.e. by showing respect and valuing us; then be rest assured that it’d be reciprocated.

Lastly, note that a happy caring guy makes a happy caring woman….all the way…. cool

Hope the above tips helps in your quest to know what we women want……from SANB’s perspective…

What about what men want??
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lol; same applies.... cheesy
druid06:

What about what men want??
Re: What Women Want by druid06(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
sanb: Lol; same applies.... cheesy

Why should it be what women want all the time. What about the dudes or don't we matter?
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
The guys matter as well...so it's not restricted to we women only...read my tips and you'll see it applies both ways..... cheesy
druid06:

Why should it be what women want all the time. What about the dudes or don't we matter?
Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
druid06:

Guys happen to be a bit more flexible I think
Re: What Women Want by rash47(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
lorretta u: Women want happiness.
And while yes money can make one's life on earth pleasant,it can't buy happiness.
I know that for sure now
I've seen rich men and poor ones too.
I've loved a dirt poor man and we were very happy while it lasted.
Of course maybe we'd have been even happier if we had all the comforts we needed then.but trust me if that money were to be in the pocket of another man then,I'd have gladly stuck to my man and his poverty.
What am I saying?
We women really do like money and luxury and since men discovered it,there are just a few who work to improve on themselves.they all believe "if I've money,I can have any woman"
So they only concentrate on making money at the detriment of other good qualities.and by the time they are done,they've only suceeded in turning themselves into the biblical rich fool
That money can't buy them love.it only buys them names such as
Mugu1. cheesy grin
We want a man who's world revolves around us.(Selfish?) Well yea. We don't ask for what we can't give in return.
A woman just wants to be loved. She wants to know that inspite of the fact that she's not as beautiful as beyonce,she's the most beautiful woman in your world.

Nicest post so far on dis pattern of topics on nland,it captures evry angle of women wants(self-centredness)
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Ihedinobiiiiiii... Relax, your blood is hot. I be person pikin. You wan kill manpikin with this till day break talk wink wink grin

Na you talk say you like dem strong and undiluted. The song never start your back don de pain you already undecided grin
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Ihedinobi and Ishilove sitting on the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G grin grin

Trees don't give you enough room to maneuver, you know. wink That's why I don't like kissing in them.
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove: Well, I don't know about other women but I know what I want.

Good. I wondered when you'd realize it too wink Well, just holla when you've fixed up your bower for... wink wink
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Guys happen to be a bit more flexible I think

Lol
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
sanb: @Op; this is a question that’s been asked several times…. but it’s good guys need clarity on what women want and no doubt it's different stroke for different folks; but I’ll give you some tips and I’m pretty sure other women would agree with me…..

·We need to feel that we can trust you and we need to know and feel that you can trust us as well;
·Make us feel good, as we want to experience a meaningful, emotionally and fulfilling life with you..i.e. make us feel that we're on common ground with you;
·Be your true self and don’t pretend; cos we have the instinct in us to smell pretense from afar;
·We know we like nagging; but be rest assured that we women hate to see a man nag; best believe it, we have some men who know how to nag more than even a woman;
·Give us your support..i.e…let us feel that you’re the first person we can turn to when we’re in need, without fear of lectures or disinterest from your side;
·When we hurt, we want you guys to listen and resist the urge to offer advice unless we ask for it…i.e. be considerate, thoughtful, and kind;
·Compliment us and mean it; cos that compliment goes a long way in making us feel good about ourselves;
·Try not to take us for granted, neither ignore us; cos it infuriates us;
·Show your joy in spending time with us; cos we need to feel that you appreciate doing so;
·Be our greatest supporter i.e. back us up 100% cos that’ll make us know that we can always count on you;
·Most of us never forget things; and if you’re angry with us my advice would be to walk away and take time to cool down, or you might say something you will regret;
·DON’T EVER TRY TO COMPARE US WITH OTHER WOMEN; COS WE’RE UNIQUE IN OUR INDIVIDUAL WAYS…(Purposely typed this in caps and highlighted it as well);
·Include us in your dreams and tell us about them; when you share your life with us, it make us feel part of you; and
·If you treat us the way we deserve to be treated i.e. by showing respect and valuing us; then be rest assured that it’d be reciprocated.

Lastly, note that a happy caring guy makes a happy caring woman….all the way…. cool

Hope the above tips helps in your quest to know what we women want……from SANB’s perspective... cool

I hear you, lady. Me, I think that what a man ought to do is simply be a man. If you ladies are woman enough, you'll go with him.

I saw this movie Temptations of a Marriage Counsellor and realized that a man can't do more than simply be a man and let y'all go when you think there's greener grass elsewhere. As much as we'd like to figure you out so that we can be everything you need us to be for you, sometimes there really is nothing to figure out. The girl in question may truly be less than the sum of all her constituent parts.

So, the guy should simply be the man - kind, gentle and sensitive to his woman and brave and adventurous too. All men need to be that. If a given woman likes them for it, great. If she doesn't, well, it's a big world out there. smiley
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 5:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Good. I wondered when you'd realize it too wink Well, just holla when you've fixed up your bower for... wink wink
For what...? wink wink
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Trees don't give you enough room to maneuver, you know. wink That's why I don't like kissing in them.
Where do you like kissing, you naughty boy? wink wink grin
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Na you talk say you like dem strong and undiluted. The song never start your back don de pain you already undecided grin
Ihedinobiiii...no try me o. You go wound o wink tongue
Re: What Women Want by UjSizzle(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Under the stairs lipsrsealed
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
For what...? wink wink

Who, not what, you silly girl cheesy
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:

That's like asking where an explorer likes to spend his vacation grin

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Ihedinobiiii...no try me o. You go wound o wink tongue

See me and wahala abeg! Dem tell you say I de fear to wound? undecided cheesy
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Under the stairs lipsrsealed

I always respect experience. *bows deeply for madame
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

See me and wahala abeg! Dem tell you say I de fear to wound? undecided cheesy
Toh. No say I no warn you o cheesy
Re: What Women Want by Ishilove: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Who, not what, you silly girl cheesy
For what AND who, you naughty boy cheesy
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Toh. No say I no warn you o cheesy

Naw be me firs warn you? If YOU naw de fear to wound, I overflow. tongue
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
For what AND who, you naughty boy cheesy

For The Boss na a.k.a Yours Truly a.k.a Balogun werin werin Yoruba Yoruba sometin sometin. And for his entertainment na! Werin again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Wonderful Compliments To Give People You Meet For The First Time / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? / Guys Be Wary Of These New Format Used By Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.