Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ladies In The House Pls Help; What Does She Want From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In The House Pls Help; What Does She Want From Me (884 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In The House Pls Help; What Does She Want From Me by geospirit: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2008
I asked this chick out, said she was dating someone but would give me a chance .before i asked her out she was cool and was not demanding but after i asked her out it seems she now turns to me for every need of hers though she is still in school and has no job yet so those requests might be genuine. i am beginnng to feel she is just out for the money and the irony is that i truly care about her but she is begining to piss me off with her demanding nature what does she want from me ,is she for real or she is using me for backup cos i dont know the status of the so called relationship she is into. i dont know what level to put her in my heart .i already concluded i would deny further requests until she reverts to her former sweet self b4 i asked her out . i am at apoint where i am doing a critical evaluation of this whole relationship thing so useful suggestions are welcomed
Re: Ladies In The House Pls Help; What Does She Want From Me by SENATORJD(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2008
geospirit:

I asked this chick out, said she was dating someone but would give me a chance .
ERROR Number 1,  tongue
she agreed base on chance not love so don't expect anything unique
geospirit:

but after i asked her out it seems she now turns to me for every need of hers though she is still in school and has no job yet so those requests might be genuine.
Question? how was she providing for ''those'' needs before you came?Of course she must have had a source?

all I would say is follow your heart my bro, if it feels ok for you to continue ride on, but if not retrace your steps before u fall.
note the two points above.
i wonder at times why guys(some) come to complain about how a girl demands this and that from them in relationships. is that all relationships are about?,give me give me?? cry
Re: Ladies In The House Pls Help; What Does She Want From Me by sistawoman: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2008
SENATOR JD:

i wonder at times why guys(some) come to complain about how a girl demands this and that from them in relationships. is that all relationships are about?,give me give me?? cry

If your out to use a guy then yes, it is all about the give me give me give me. If you have not had sex with her then i would say she is using one of my tricks that i used to use on guys, the promise/hint of pussy. Usually you can string a guy along for 3 -6 months before you have to cut him loose but before you get rid of that one you have to get another one. Maybe you are that replacment. If you put the demand on her to have sex then she will drop you like a hot potatoe unless of couse she is a slut and has already slept with you. in that case use that girl up and drop it like its hot, lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Insist Dat dier Girls Shouldn't Make-up But admire dose who do? / Vacancy 4 A Funky Lady In Abuja / Miami Residents Are Most Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.