Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Crazy Things We Do For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things We Do For Love (597 Views)

Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things We Do For Love by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2013
What is the craziest thing you have done for love? For me, I once gave out half of my salary to my girl friend just for her to buy an asobi and some other accessories,pls share some of the things you have done for love.
Re: Crazy Things We Do For Love by kindy86: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2013
urs na half of ur salary,nobi evn all,did she eva giv u half of anythn?no allow me call names.
Re: Crazy Things We Do For Love by Rhemar(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2013
You haven't done enough. just half?; hw much is d salary to start with so we can know hw crazy it is 4 real
Re: Crazy Things We Do For Love by pasqal09: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Half ur salary? See maga o

(1) (Reply)

Love Versus Lust - How To Tell That Your Partner Loves You / Learn How To Make Small Chops And Cocktails In 2hrs / Are You Ready??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.