Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (43272 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chemystery: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:
1. Crying cos I couldn't afford to miss her
2. Washing her clothes and undies
3. Pouring drinks from her mouth into mine.
4. Allowing her to apply make-ups on me.

Let's see yours if you have any

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by sammieguze(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Crying, washing her cloth but that's coz she was sick, allowing her to shave me. Don't ask what she shaved #coverseyes

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by theiks: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Buying a bold 5 for her n after 3months she spoilt hers n I gave her my own bold5 n bought a Nokia windows phone

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kissing her despite ebola angry

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chibwike(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
incase..*modified* this might be gross...my gf then was on her monthly period, so she called me and was like, my stomach is paining me, am really in pains, can u just help me hit it repeatedy midly, thats wat i do when it happens to me. So she opened the zip of her jean, so as to be free, and i had to keep hitting her stomach midly. That was really really crazy because that her zip wey she open really do me strong thing oh..lemme stop here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Kennethco(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Playin bal after 3yrs of hangin boot

9 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by yuncka: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Pillow fight.

8 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by chelseabmw(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Going to evening services embarassed cry cry

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 30, 2014
I will update this place tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Baddestguyp(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:

1) this is silly
2) I just can't think of how well to express my feelings on this
3) ermm.... *scratches head*
4) romantic

the only silly things I did were
1) thinking of her all day long for every single day
2) flirting with other girls just to make her jealous

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by thrizzle(m): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2014
-wanting to talk to her every min when I can't I think of her
- then bursting her pimples
- once I stayed outside under the rain when we fought cause she wouldn't let Me in so I stayed outside till she felt bad and dragged me in.
- once we were going on a walk and she told me to back her so I did and everyone kept staring but it was fun
- talking all night when we both had exams
too many crazy things tbh

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ibrews: 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Well...I don't do crazy things for love,I did foolish things which are very shameful to share!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by marieolae(f): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Believing him even when I knew he was lying.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by msmon(m): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
I will comment later.

Modified:

I haven't done something crazy in my opinion because I have done stuffs I could have done for some else, even a friend.
* I remember I paid her school fees when she used her to celebrate birthday.

* I disagree with her even when what she said is right just to cover my ass.(I was wrong about that I admit)

* I get scared whenever she didn't answer my call. (Y I'm I scared? Silly)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by otijah(m): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Each time I cough I deposit in her mouth to swallow grin. I encourage u guys to try it its fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by CharlieMaria(m): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Commenting on this thread. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by IAMGEJ(m): 2:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Sneaking outta home every night to spend the little *chin chin* I husled duringg d day.
The end product was heart break cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by NaLaugh: 2:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Been in love once, but i did nothing crazy cool

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by otijah(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Believing him even when I knew he was lying.
your own don finish b dat

5 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by dstnd: 2:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Stole frm ma parents to pay ma sch fee!!
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by kurt09(m): 2:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Can't remember
Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by alamoht(m): 2:16am On Sep 30, 2014
I do contribute money from Monday to Sunday to give her on Sunday and I can buy card of hundred#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by hrykanu231(m): 2:18am On Sep 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 30, 2014
chemystery: There are some crazy things I did while in love that even up till date I can't believe I did those things. They include:

Seriously Washing clothes and undies
That aint love bro.

8 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Bending the rules just to satisfy her.

learning to keep shut. They say you dont argue with a woman. Nothing seems so true ... now I know better. Just agree. Don't argue. Sounds crazy but its the truth.

23 Likes 2 Shares

alamoht: I do contribute money from Monday to Sunday to give her on Sunday and I can buy card of hundred#
Damn! Love sucks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by kunlesehan(m): 2:19am On Sep 30, 2014
When a young man is in love a new mumu is born
lol

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Adebowale352: 2:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Took her to Kada Cinema in Benin... after she spent all my money......I made sure we trekked from Kada back to Ringroad

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by temhab(f): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Having sleepless night embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by ChiSun27(m): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2014
My own plenty ooooo!!!

A lot of mumu things then sha.

Love eeeehhhh!!!

Thank God for proper maturity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2014
I was Over-protective.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo: / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.