Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World (3400 Views)

Why Do Boys Follow Girls Around? / Letter To Light-Skinned Females / Why Do Old Men Chase Young Girls Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Dear light skinned beauties,

Thank you for coming to this world with such a beautiful skin colour.
Thank u for looking more sexier, brighter, caring, intelligent and more beautiful than your dark skinned counterparts.

I appreciate you peeps and I hope you'all light skinned angels continue to look more beautful like the diamonds in the sky for me and other young fun out there dat got eyes for beautiful thingz.

One love
Respect. smiley

6 Likes

Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Phranciz(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2013
I shout out with you, but I have a feeling u daughter will be dark skinned.
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by tpia5: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2013
that can be fixed with either bleaching cream or by making sure the mother is not blackish.
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Nice angry
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Dygeasy(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2013
tpia@:
that can be fixed with either bleaching cream or by making sure the mother is not blackish.
Who Hacked This Account?
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Dygeasy: Who Hacked This Account?
rofl.
I am mighty shocked as well.
Anyway, I find it difficult to resist light skinned babes.
Ogugua's skin. Damn!
Thorerah grin
Dygeasy: Who Hacked This Account?
rofl.
I am mighty shocked as well.
Anyway, I find it difficult to resist light skinned babes.
Ogugua's skin. Damn!
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2013
tpia@:
undecided
undecided
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Doughboysss: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Haba is there no light skinned girl in d house to hail my guy 4 d compliments.abeg no lying o .u go show us ur pic so dat we can confirm if u r realy fair.
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Dough_boy$$$:
Haba is there no light skinned girl in d house to hail my guy 4 d compliments.abeg no lying o .u go show us ur pic so dat we can confirm if u r realy fair.

Ok I just woke dis morning and yet to wash my face and brush..
Since u haven't seen me before , see me now.
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1:

You are greater than Mr. Olodo.
He was referring to the girls that would show up taking the praises for the light skins, he said they got show their pic as proof that they are light skinned.
And here you are, because of your low comprehending power, you are showing us your black face.
Wow!
Good morning!

6 Likes

Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by B4UIWAZ(f): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1:

Please can I kiss your lips embarassed kiss
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2013
Vessi:
You are greater than Mr. Olodo.
He was referring to the girls that would show up taking the praises for the light skins, he said they got show their pic as proof that they are light skinned.
And here you are, because of your low comprehending power, you are showing us your black face.
Wow!
Good morning!

I'm far far better and greater than the two of u join together

Trust me
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2013
B4U,IWAZ:

Please can I kiss your lips embarassed kiss

Well u just did even without been permited to do so..

Tis allowed kiss
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2013
op are u okay
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
flawless..S:
op are u okay

Ok I just viewd your profile and and and cheesy cheesy grin

Yo! wonderfully made

Fresh like a new born baby grin
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1:

I'm far far better and greater than the two of u join together

Trust me
Deluded man of the year.
Smh

1 Like

Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by homesteady(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1 you have not uploaded any christmas picture oh!
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Vessi:
Deluded man of the year.
Smh

Hey why de beaf?

Are u mad?
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1:

Hey why de beaf?

Are u mad?
The bigger question is: how old are you?
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Vessi:
The bigger question is: how old are you?

Read my Diary if u got time
Everything u wanna know bout me z there.

No dey carry nairaland for head bro grin
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1:

Read my Diary if u got time
Everything u wanna know bout me z there.

No dey carry nairaland for head bro grin
Ph ock off
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Rikidony(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2013
signs of Low self esteem, The worse is that u keep showing us ur dark Butt

1 Like

Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Rikidony(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2013
flawless..S:
op are u okay
Sweety dont mind the niggi
U look cool
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Vessi:
Ph ock off

You sound so frustrated

I feel sorry for you
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by DocAdray(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmm... nawa 4 u Mr Airforce
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1:

You sound so frustrated

I feel sorry for you
Your threads are so stewpid and childish.
You are doomed!

1 Like

Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Vessi:
Your threads are so stewpid and childish.
You are doomed!

Keep your useless opinion to yourself
Foool
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by mydex93(f): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Nairaland and insults sha..more reason I always like keeping to myself even wen I av something to contribute..anyways OP we d omo pupa's hail you too o..*smiling*
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2013
mydex93: Nairaland and insults sha..more reason I always like keeping to myself even wen I av something to contribute..anyways OP we d omo pupa's hail you too o..*smiling*

Vessi is frustrated as u can see from his pix n his profile Lmmaooo cheesy cheesy
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2013
grin Take the beefs seriously at your own peril.
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Airforce1:

Vessi is frustrated as u can see from his pix n his profile Lmmaooo cheesy cheesy

Brother, tell us your new year resolution for the year 2014. grin
Re: My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World by Airforce1(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Vessi:
Brother, tell us your new year resolution for the year 2014. grin

How I wanna live my life is non of your biznez grin

Abeg face your front
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys And Sex / Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) / Guys, How Much Is A Replied Female Pm Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.