Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

In Love With Two Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Men (3641 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Men by eslynera(f): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Topic,
well, this is real, it may be true that you're inlove with two guys at the same time, but blive this
it's not true.(u may think it's true as someone else said.)
but try givin them the answer of "L.J.B.M" (LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS.) coz you can't know which one truly loves u the most, coz a guy can say "I LOVE U" But they don't always mean it u know??
so just be frenz wit dem for a while, there's one who'll take much concentration on you or will always do romantic stoughs to show u whateva. , cheesy wink
and the otha will just give up on it and avoid you, by makin up with otha galz, or doin stoughs that may make u feel jelous, believe me, u'll realise whom u really love.
if u love two at the same time, it's not possible for both to take the 50%
it's obvious one will even have a half more. try that gurl.
undecided
Re: In Love With Two Men by thupsie(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2006
Look that is a crooked lie shocked U can serve 2 masters at the same time in a true life suituation! Its is either u drop one and follow the one thats pays u knowing fully well that the master meets ur desires and demands,

Thank u!!!
Re: In Love With Two Men by chynes(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2006
You sure the Guys didn't place a bet on who will get you?
Them knowing each other n all?
Just make a choice, cos you can't love two pple the same, and you know it
Re: In Love With Two Men by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2006
u need to go after d guy u love most u cant b in luv wit 2 guys at d same time try 2 diffrentiate btw love lust and infatuation. good luck grin
Re: In Love With Two Men by labbylove: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
how can u luv two guys at a time,i blame u 4 all this when u know u already luv one guy why didnt u tell d second that ur not interested tell him u already luv someone else.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: In Love With Two Men by eslynera(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2006
@Thupsie, that is if someone is a hell playerrrrrrr, and we ain't talkin about playazz here, were' talkin about reality.
THANK YOU smiley
Re: In Love With Two Men by pajimoh(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2006
I think you should had better said, you are sleeping with two men instead of using that word LOVE, because it is impossible to love two men.
Re: In Love With Two Men by Coco29(f): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2006
pajimoh:

I think you should had better said, you are sleeping with two men instead of using that word LOVE, because it is impossible to love two men.

it is possible to love two people at the same, until you have been in that situation don't knock it.
Re: In Love With Two Men by diddy4(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2006
when people say love, i wonder if they think its a cake you can share into two equal parts. you can not love two people at the same time. pronto.
Re: In Love With Two Men by eslynera(f): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2006
THANKYOU! cheesy cool
Re: In Love With Two Men by cgift(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2007
u are digging your grave. hw com they hav not caught you. smart ehn? U might just b the looser at the end of the day. God help you. How would you feel if your guy is the one who is in love with another girl with whom you stand no chance?
Re: In Love With Two Men by kemoade(f): 10:29am On May 16, 2007
baby girl at 14 you should not be talking of love . well my candid advice for you is to face your studies and make plans for a better future.
Re: In Love With Two Men by Youngpo413: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2014
deniece: i cant pick one because i love them both and i kno' they love me 2, and they kno' each other

are you now married to both of them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? / Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. / The Health Benefits Of Sex Extend Well Beyond The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.