Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. (3647 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. / He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Staru1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Looking at our society today, many of us get loved or in love at the first sight.
Just today my guy was narrating to me how he got hookup by a lady.
They did blood engagement, now this guy have come across shaper baby,but he can't withdrew bcz he has already engaged, he have even beg the lady for them to disenage themself but she refused.
According to him, he promised heaven and earth for the girl, they even get to an instant of drinking their bloods,burning candle and leying curse upon who first breaks it.
I ve seen severally people having mental disorder due to blood convenant.
I was shocked,i asked him why he must do such thing, he said,they did it for securing one another.

Is it good to have blood enagement?
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol. You asking a question you know the answer to. Having a blood convenant to me it a sign of insecurity in any relationship.
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by imbless: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Staru1:
Looking at our society today, many of us get loved or in love at the first sight.
Just today my guy was narrating to me how he got hookup by a lady.
They did blood engagement, now this guy have come across shaper baby,but he can't withdrew bcz he has already engaged, he have even beg the lady for them to disenage themself but she refused.
According to him, he promised heaven and earth for the girl, they even get to an instant of drinking their bloods,burning candle and leying curse upon who first breaks it.
I ve seen severally people having mental disorder due to blood convenant.
I was shocked,i asked him why he must do such thing, he said,they did it for securing one another.

Is it good to have blood enagement?
.noooo! I will never try such a thing in my life, because of some scary things I heard about the so call blood covenant when it's broken.
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by cally3D(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
I waz here @19/03/2015, 10:43 PM
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Staru1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
silvermania:
Lol. You asking a question you know the answer to. Having a blood convenant to me it a sign of insecurity in any relationship.

true talk bro,lack of trust!
Unsecure.

Or over joy in the present love
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Staru1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
cally3D:
I waz here @19/03/2015, 10:43 PM

yea,you was.
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Penssuwa(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Like the guy above me, i was here 7mins after him. I didnt even read the write-up
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by idu1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't know...

I want to sleep now...

Goodnight op...
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Staru1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
imbless:
.noooo! I will never try such a thing in my life, because of some scary things I heard about the so call blood covenant when it's broken.

seriously.
One woman named chiwendu,she was enaged with a man, the lady was from a wealthy family but the man doesn't have koko or pen.
The lady parent's bought the idea of RICH marring RICH,they fixed one for her,only for the lady to dupe this man that she had already enaged with and get married to a RICH MAN, NOT too long,the lady put to bed,a baby girl, after 3months the child died and the lady started having mental disorder,while the man she duped move ahead with his life.
The lady is now more or less mad woman,the lady mental disorder led her mother to death due to HPB as a result of thinking.

Moral lesson: watch before you leap..
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Staru1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
idu1:
I don't know...

I want to sleep now...

Goodnight op...

alright sir.
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Staru1(m): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Penssuwa:
Like the guy above me, i was here 7mins after him. I didnt even read the write-up

why why sir?
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
I can't do it and will never advice someone 2 do it...
Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by imbless: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Staru1:

seriously.
One woman named chiwendu,she was enaged with a man, the lady was from a wealthy family but the man doesn't have koko or pen.
The lady parent's bought the idea of RICH marring RICH,they fixed one for her,only for the lady to dupe this man that she had already enaged with and get married to a RICH MAN, NOT too long,the lady put to bed,a baby girl, after 3months the child died and the lady started having mental disorder,while the man she duped move ahead with his life.
The lady is now more or less mad woman,the lady mental disorder led her mother to death due to HPB as a result of thinking.

Moral lesson: watch before you leap..
thanks for the moral lesson. also, anyone involved in this is just paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. by Staru1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I can't do it and will never advice someone 2 do it...

you are very correct!
The disadvantages is more than the advantages .

(1) (Reply)

Deleted Topic! / My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) / Check Out This Most Dangerous S*x Position For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.