Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews (62704 Views)

Tecno R5 – Full Device Specifications / Tecno Phantom Aiii (a3) - Full Device Specifications And Price / TECNO D1 - Device Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Wazzaowner(m): 3:07am On Sep 12, 2013
ifyfaith:

ARE U SURE U BOUGHT IT AT THIS RATE?
I Pray ooo. Maybe na Fufu dey guy buy dey call phone..Mtschewww

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by trexxbanks(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Promhize:

I don't think you know much about smartphones, I can bet my life that HTC's 8mp camera will snap better pictiures than tecno's 8mp and 13mp. One of sony's device has 5mp camera that snaps better pictures than some 8mp cameras.

Bro, smartphones aren't really about specs anymore, its about performance and proprietary innovations. I can list different android devices that have better specs than the Iphone 5 but the Iphone still out-performs them.

Check this thread, read peoples comment, then you can watch the video if you want;

https://www.nairaland.com/1428509/unbelievable-features-samsung-galaxy-note
word!!
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Wazzaowner: I Pray ooo. Maybe na Fufu dey guy buy dey call phone..Mtschewww

would hv posted d pic. But d attachment is more than 200kb. Anyway, I owe u guys no explanation. You are simply unbelievable. I'm amazed that someone is doubting my claim.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by akinlolusewanu9(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2013
tecno A2 has the same processor with Infinix Alpha. Am using the Alpha and its wonderful. See a video review here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1LWVT3rgY0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2013
ACM10:

My review is not different from that of OP. But if there is any specific function u are more interested in, let me know. I hv N9 mind when I went to market, but changed mind @ d market cos

1. It has one sim card

2. It is dual core.

BTW I am typing with my tecno

Oga you don jones o.....the A2 is Quad-core Dual sim device and goes for nothing less than 40k...better check phone wey you buy lol
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Oga you don jones o.....the A2 is Quad-core Dual sim device and goes for nothing less than 40k...better check phone wey you buy lol

hahaha grin
not my fault that your third party dealer played a fast one on u. Learn to buy from the distributor. Moreover, learn to bargain well. The device does not cost more than 36k here. Even Jumai does not sell d phone at that price.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by solelymade: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2013
ACM10:

hahaha grin
not my fault that your third person dealer played a fast one on u. Learn to buy from the distributor. Moreover, learn to bargain well. The device does not cost more than 36k here. Even Jumai does not sell d phone at that price.
bros why u too like lies, d phone sef neva launch and u don buy am and dey review. Bera wakeup, go do bricklayin 4 2mths geda moni to buy d fone.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2013
ACM10:

hahaha grin
not my fault that your third person dealer played a fast one on u. Learn to buy from the distributor. Moreover, learn to bargain well. The device does not cost more than 36k here. Even Jumai does not sell d phone at that price.

See this one o.....you first talk say na 36k, then gun shoot yourself for eye say na one sim card you scatter your balls with bullet when you talk say na Dual core.....you sure say no be F7 dem gi you so.....phone wey be 40k for Computer Vilage go come be 36k for east.....better check phone wey dem give you make you no dey fool yourself for here o...better still screenshots will do.....o and by the way..I never said I bought the phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Phantom A2 is sold at computer village slot for 45k, Ziggy sells for 45k and Divine Anyi at Zenco Plaza sells for 42k.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: Phantom A2 is sold at computer village slot for 45k, Ziggy sells for 45k and Divine Anyi at Zenco Plaza sells for 42k.

Mizbeach at Computer Village sells for 40k
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2013
solelymade:
bros why u too like lies, d phone sef neva launch and u don buy am and dey review. Bera wakeup, go do bricklayin 4 2mths geda moni to buy d fone.

grin See this joker. Are u for real? I'm rocking my Phantom A+ and u are blabbing shhit Not my fault dat u live in d village.

JeffreyJamez:

See this one o.....you first talk say na 36k, then gun shoot yourself for eye say na one sim card you scatter your balls with bullet when you talk say na Dual core.....you sure say no be F7 dem gi you so.....phone wey be 40k for Computer Vilage go come be 36k for east.....better check phone wey dem give you make you no dey fool yourself for here o...better still screenshots will do.....o and by the way..I never said I bought the phone.

See did mumu. If u have comprehension problem, sorry I can't help u. Blame ur English teacher. I wz stating d reason y I opted for Phantom A+ instead of N9. Type "the price of tecno phantom A+ in Nigeria" on Google. I'm tired of back-and-forth with gullible kids. I HV never bought any fake gadget. And dis device is living up to expectation. I do extensive background research b4 I do my purchase. My advice to u is stop buying devices from third party dealers
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: Phantom A2 is sold at computer village slot for 45k, Ziggy sells for 45k and Divine Anyi at Zenco Plaza sells for 42k.

Phantom A2 goes for 35k @ Fine Brothers, 34k @ PEGCO, 36k @ Ifesinachi. All in Ogbete Market, Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2013
ACM10:

grin See this joker. Are u for real? I'm rocking my Phantom A+ and u are blabbing shhit Not my fault dat u live in d village.

See did mumu. If u have comprehension problem, sorry I can't help u. Blame ur English teacher. I wz stating d reason y I opted for Phantom A+ instead of N9. Type "the price of tecno phantom A+ in Nigeria" on Google. I'm tired of back-and-forth with gullible kids. I HV never bought any fake gadget. And did device is living up to expectation. I do extensive background research b4 I do my purchase. My advice to u I'd stop buying devices from third party dealers

Look at this one...for me and you who come get comprehension problem...No A2 you talk just now...now you dey talk A+..abi you no know the difference between A+ and A2.....na wa o...and even if na A+ who tell you say A+ na 1 sim and Dual-Core....Oga abeg swerve...I no even know why I dey follow you argue.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Look at this one...for me and you who come get comprehension problem...No A2 you talk just now...now you dey talk A+..abi you no know the difference between A+ and A2.....na wa o...and even if na A+ who tell you say A+ na 1 sim and Dual-Core....Oga abeg swerve...I no even know why I dey follow you argue.

Quote where I said that A+ has one sim and is dual core. Let's start from there.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
ACM10:

My review is not different from that of OP. But if there is any specific function u are more interested in, let me know. I hv N9 mind when I went to market, but changed mind @ d market cos

1. It has one sim card

2. It is dual core.

BTW I am typing with my tecno

Na hin be this......lie say no be you type am.....e dey the last page....defend yourself na...
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by coolest01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Make una free this ACM10 guy...he's confused
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Na hin be this......lie say no be you type am.....e dey the last page....defend yourself na...

I have confirmed that u have comprehension problem. Common sense could not tell you that I'm talking about Tecno N9. I'm done with u.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Osyxcel(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Lolz, you misunderstood him, he said he opted for Phantom instead of N9 'cos N9 is single sim and Dual Core.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by zizky(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Osyxcel:
Lolz, you misunderstood him, he said he opted for Phantom instead of N9 'cos N9 is single sim and Dual Core.
But the N9 is QUAD core not dual core...
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by krugar07(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
this proves that tecno is for the premature minds. exchanging words over the price of a phone...

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by lexrichy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: tecno A2 has the same processor with Infinix Alpha. Am using the Alpha and its wonderful. See a video review here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1LWVT3rgY0&feature=youtu.be
how's the audio quality and audio output of the infinix and the allocated space for apps.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
krugar07: this proves that tecno is for the premature minds. exchanging words over the price of a phone...

Mr "Post-matured" mind...I don't use a tecno device...bebeto
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by krugar07(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Mr "Post-matured" mind...I don't use a tecno device...bebeto
if i dare say, this guy's guilty conscience works just fine... but nevertheless bro i wasnt refering to you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
krugar07: if i dare say, this guy's guilty conscience works just fine... but nevertheless bro i wasnt refering to you.

Not guilty concience,I admit...I was arguing..and that's because I can't sit around and watch someone feed the public with False info.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by coolest01(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
E don do na...must u guys argue over everything?move on!
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Tajsagay(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Do you guys know infinix is owned by tecno telecoms in collaboration with Mobiwire (formerly known as Sagem Wireless)
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Na wa embarassed

If u wnt me to post the receipt of my phone, click like. If I get 30 likes, I will post the scanned copy of my phone receipt. I will post d picture of my device when I am free. I'm busy @ work and can only post with my device. I'm not with my laptop.

can Mr Jeffrey tell me the difference between A+ and A2?
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
krugar07: this proves that tecno is for the premature minds. exchanging words over the price of a phone...

Really? Sophistication is synonymous with prematurity in your world. You deserve our pity. Someone is trying t misinform the populace for his own selfish reason. So I owe everyone a duty to expose the truth.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
ACM10: Na wa embarassed

If u wnt me to post the receipt of my phone, click like. If I get 30 likes, I will post the scanned copy of my phone receipt. I will post d picture of my device when I am free. I'm busy @ work and can only post with my device. I'm not with my laptop.

can Mr Jeffrey tell me the difference between A+ and A2?
i dont know u.. u dont know me..

but ur making a fool of ur self....

just know tht...

*mtcheww*TECNO FOOLS, WILL ALWAYS BE TECNO FOOLS..
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by ACM10: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
deejay_harry1: i dont know u.. u dont know me..

but ur making a fool of ur self....

just know tht...

*mtcheww*TECNO FOOLS, WILL ALWAYS BE TECNO FOOLS..

Multiple id. Are u mentally stable at all? Your emotional outburst is suspicious.
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
ACM10:

Multiple id. Are u mentally stable at all? Your emotional outburst is suspicious.
whatever dude.... get a life..
Re: Tecno Phantom AII Device Specifications & Reviews by krugar07(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Not guilty concience,I admit...I was arguing..and that's because I can't sit around and watch someone feed the public with False info.
true bro. neither can i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria / How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.