Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Right Decision? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Decision? (2380 Views)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Did He Make The Right Decision By Breaking Up With Her / May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Right Decision? by debosky(m): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2008
well let me just tell you now - that stubborn pride/pigheadedness will have to diminish for this relationship to grow in the long run - people have to be able to come out and say 'you know what? I messed up'.

It may take time, so I suggest you let him cool off, when he starts missing you and stuff, all this pride will become secondary. Wish you all the best though, just take it as another lesson learned on the way to marital bliss wink
Re: The Right Decision? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2012
so is oyinye2 engaged to the same bf? grin
Share!
Re: The Right Decision? by Youngpo413: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
E no easy o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Figure Out If He Wants More? / Craziest Things You Did To Get A Crush Attention! / A Must Read For Ladies And Men That Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.