Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Just In Bed Thinking Of Whom To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just In Bed Thinking Of Whom To Marry (767 Views)

4 Tips To Tug At Her Heartstrings And Make Her Go To Bed Thinking Of YOU! / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In Bed Thinking Of Whom To Marry by GodsSon5(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Just in bed thinking of whom to marry...of course I love Ruth, but Jessica is sexy...abi make I just close my eyes marry Gift...but how will I explain to Joy that she's not my type...mehn! !! I just don’t know what to do about Elizabeth ...her mama go pour me hot water...chai! But Rachel good just that she’s too fat...abi make I go for Ada...na wa oh! She too lekpa and she no sabi cook....No No No!!!...can’t marry Aisha she be Hausa girl...her papa no go gree.....I for even go for Esther just that she too tall.....but wait oh Ella never graduate na.... Anthonia sha??...I no go marry her, she too like money.... Ehmm!!... Sharon is too beautiful just that she can’t wash...na wa oh! Wahala dey....should I just forget about getting married and become a REVEREND FATHER...
Re: Just In Bed Thinking Of Whom To Marry by segzicres(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
oya basira's daughter could be a perfect choice tho
Re: Just In Bed Thinking Of Whom To Marry by kennybelle: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
What abt PEJ or Iyabo Obasanjo? But wait, i heard Funke Akindele just divorced,she nko? I for give U Mercy Johnson, bt she‘s happily married. Ok, make i dash u Cossy Ojiakor! grin
The choice is urs o!

(1) (Reply)

Dieing For Love / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. / Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.