Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Men's Greatest Lies To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Greatest Lies To Women (772 Views)

What Is The Greatest Lies You Have Ever Heard In A Relationship? / Lets Share The Greatest Lies U Av Ever Lied? / What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You (2) (3) (4)

Men's Greatest Lies To Women by diranfbi(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
I Love You
Some players will even go so far as to lie about loving a woman just to get her into bed. This isn’t to say that all men who say they love you are lying to get you in the sack, but there are some despicable guys out there who will sink this low just to get what they want, Ladies, BE CAREFUL!

You’re the Most Beautiful Woman I’ve Ever Seen
Haba!, you’re not joo. He might honestly think you are beautiful, but he’s seen someone more beautiful in movies, on TV, in magazines, etc. Don’t get him wrong, this is an innocent white lie meant to make you feel good, so let’s give him a pass on this one.

I Never Think of/Look at Other Women
#Yinmu! Let’s face it, men are instinctual creatures and they are going to look at and think about other women sometimes. It doesn’t mean they don’t love you and aren’t devoted to you only. But if they see a woman with big bosoms, a figure “8” or a well curved bum walk by, it is almost impossible for them not to at least glance at them. Try not to give your man a hard time about this unless he stares and drools, or get a hard-on. LOL!

I’m Sorry
Often a man will realize that an argument will never end unless he says he’s sorry, whether he means it or not and whether he intends to change his behavior in the future or not. To them the word may be meaningless and simply a way to end the argument so they can get on with their lives. Unfortunately, you ladies have the task of determining if a man is actually sorry or just wants to go play video game or continue watching football.

My Phone Was on Silent
He might actually be in a meeting or at the bank. While this is of course a possible reason for why they didn’t answer your call, many men use this excuse for simply ignoring your call because they don’t want to talk to you. This doesn’t mean they don’t like you, but men don’t like to chat as much as women do. If you call when they are busy playing video games online or watching the big sports game, they simply can’t be interrupted to answer a phone call!
Read more at http://e-magin.com/white-lies-men-tell-women/
Re: Men's Greatest Lies To Women by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
No bii our fault nah. Women like to dey believe the lie.
Re: Men's Greatest Lies To Women by diranfbi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
LOL! Those lies sef, no be direct lies. Na for say make dem no feel bad.

103-year-old Man Marries His 99-year-old Bride / Who Is The Real Menace To The Society ; Prostitutes Or Their Clients / See Beautiful Photo From Olusola And Olajumoke Engagement Party!!