Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63949 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Joshuabak: Please et al I need their contact email address...i need to mail them that I am yet to receive my link for phone interview as promised.....@deturla @masagoody et al...pls help
am also looking for how to get across to them o. The link sent to me isnt working..
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by biggerboys(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
eliment: Pls is there anybody in the house who applied for consumer bank fastrack who has been interview or done personality test. Its going to a week now since I have been placed under review

Same here bro....mine has been under review since sunday
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by skcalbk: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Joshuabak: Please et al I need their contact email address...i need to mail them that I am yet to receive my link for phone interview as promised.....@deturla @masagoody et al...pls help

graduate.recruitment@sc.com
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by adedavid501(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
pls i'm confused, what's the difference between consumer bank fast track and consumer bank international graduate program, thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by deturla: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
adedavid501: pls i'm confused, what's the difference between consumer bank fast track and consumer bank international graduate program, thanks

Bro,u can help yurself by goin to the standard chartered website to fill yurself wiff enoff info.....I don't personally ffink u nid peeps here to answer that when the info is all over the site,I don't mean to chastise yu sir....btw tho,fasttrack as the name implies is a bit faster than the IGP programme...u get to be trained for shorter time than IGP....and u are placed in a managerial role earlier,Fasttrack also,I ffink is to be done in ur home country,while the IGP is that u get to be trained all around d world and then you are moved in2 ur home country @ d end of d prog....better still check it all out on the website...Aiit??....Shalom

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by adedavid501(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thanks detura...i read the website but didn't fully understand, i applied for fast track anyways...and i was beginning to think one pays more money than the other grin
deturla:

Bro,u can help yurself by goin to the standard chartered website to fill yurself wiff enoff info.....I don't personally ffink u nid peeps here to answer that when the info is all over the site,I don't mean to chastise yu sir....btw tho,fasttrack as the name implies is a bit faster than the IGP programme...u get to be trained for shorter time than IGP....and u are placed in a managerial role earlier,Fasttrack also,I ffink is to be done in ur home country,while the IGP is that u get to be trained all around d world and then you are moved in2 ur home country @ d end of d prog....better still check it all out on the website...Aiit??....Shalom
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by adedavid501(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
eliment: Pls is there anybody in the house who applied for consumer bank fastrack who has been interview or done personality test. Its going to a week now since I have been placed under review
i applied and i've done personality test
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
skcalbk:

graduate.recruitment@sc.com
Thank you very much....Really grateful.....I don faya them mail sharp sharpaly.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Joshuabak: Thank you very much....Really grateful.....I don faya them mail sharp sharpaly.
u don get their reply?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
nope bro @masagoody waiting anyway....how about you
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by tobypills(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls @ all, help oh. I wrote the online test and got the 'application under review' message. I then went back to my account online and edited submission and my submission status is now reading 'your application' instead of 'application under review'. Pls house, what sud I do? Does it mean am beginning the application afresh cos after editing my profile,no link for test was sent to me. Also will they be able to recognize that my application is under review irrespective of the fact that it reads 'your application'.? Thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
tobypills: Pls @ all, help oh. I wrote the online test and got the 'application under review' message. I then went back to my account online and edited submission and my submission status is now reading 'your application' instead of 'application under review'. Pls house, what sud I do? Does it mean am beginning the application afresh cos after editing my profile,no link for test was sent to me. Also will they be able to recognize that my application is under review irrespective of the fact that it reads 'your application'.? Thanks

Dats not an issue, even though ur application is under review, u can still edit ur info, d only thing I won't advise u to do is to click on withdraw, dat automatically cancels ur application. My application is also under review n my status reads Ur Application. So no cos for alarm. Wat did u apply for.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
adedavid501:
i applied and i've done personality test
but you haven't done interview, don't knw y we've been placed on hold
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by skcalbk: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello house, has anybody else done d fone interview? Let's hear from u n pls give us some tips
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by tobypills(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
David0:

Dats not an issue, even though ur application is under review, u can still edit ur info, d only thing I won't advise u to do is to click on withdraw, dat automatically cancels ur application. My application is also under review n my status reads Ur Application. So no cos for alarm. Wat did u apply for.
Thanks for ur response. I applied for hr.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by skcalbk: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2013
My bro Just got a regret mail from scb after his fone interview on friday.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2013
skcalbk: My bro Just got a regret mail from scb after his fone interview on friday.

Wow!...u mind sharing d nature of question asked?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Tmany(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2013
Abeg which one be phone interview again.
If am in a lagos commercial bus then they decide to call wouldn't that be a straight red card.
But seriously what form of questions are asked in a phone interview? and what are they really looking for during the call?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2013
Tmany: Abeg which one be phone interview again.
If am in a lagos commercial bus then they decide to call wouldn't that be a straight red card.
But seriously what form of questions are asked in a phone interview? and what are they really looking for during the call?

Why SCB
Why banking
Why wholesale banking
Example of teamwork
Leadership
Question about motivations
What risk do you think SCB may face
How will SCB be in 5yrs time

Got this from online research for 2012 recruitment...dont know if its the same question asked now.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Tmany(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2013
David0:

Why SCB
Why banking
Why wholesale banking
Example of teamwork
Leadership
Question about motivations
What risk do you think SCB may face
How will SCB be in 5yrs time

Got this from online research for 2012 recruitment...dont know if its the same question asked now.
Wow
If someone is not prepared for this kind of question the interview will have a lot of silent periods.
My application is still under review so still got a lot of road to cross.
Thanks very informative
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by skcalbk: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2013
David0:

Wow!...u mind sharing d nature of question asked?

What do you know about the prog u applied for
How u handled a team member who was not forthcoming
When you faced a challenge in a team
How you overcome an unexpected obstacle
About your course of study
Y IGP?
Your strengths
Any questions for us
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by skcalbk: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Tmany:
Wow
If someone is not prepared for this kind of question the interview will have a lot of silent periods.
My application is still under review so still got a lot of road to cross.
Thanks very informative

They are competence based questions and you will be asked to schedule time slot with them based on the options available to you
So u probably have ample time to prepare
All the best!!!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Tmany(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
skcalbk:

They are competence based questions and you will be asked to schedule time slot with them based on the options available to you
So u probably have ample time to prepare
All the best!!!
Thanks
Back to school online research.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
@skcalbk, thanks for the hint. I sent u a pm before, but you just answered my questions
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by achmed1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
pls those who have done the personalty test, did u get any confirmatory email after the test. cos i had a little issue with my internet towards the end of the test.

ALSO LIKE HOW LONG AFTER THE TEST SHOULD I EXPECT THE OYINBO CALL?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
achmed1: pls those who have done the personalty test, did u get any confirmatory email after the test. cos i had a little issue with my internet towards the end of the test.

yes. If u go through previous pages of this thread, u will see a copy of the message sent after the personality test. For oyinbo call, it varies. Na them know their criterion for the timing.
Please o, who else has done the phone interview o? More questions needed
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
achmed1: pls those who have done the personalty test, did u get any confirmatory email after the test. cos i had a little issue with my internet towards the end of the test.

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Trulie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Guys are we to also fill in our CGP?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
@masagoody Dem don reply you?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by sweetrie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls, is there someone here who is still under review as
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
sweetrie: Pls, is there someone here who is still under review as

we plenty
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Joshuabak: @masagoody Dem don reply you?
oyibo call me again o. She say make i ready for tuesday morning, naim i tell her wednessday. I no even know how to prepare....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.