Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63952 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crustypearl: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
masagoody: You guys should hurry up with ur test o. Oyibo call me few minutes ago saying they wanted to send an invite for phone interview, so i should check my mail. As i logged on, they sent me the mail, but i couldnt schedule a time with them because my phone does not have adobe flash. Na cafe i see so o. Please hurry with your progress and come and join me. I did my work strength test since on sunday, so get ready for phone interviews invite.
Goodluck and God's favour to us all. (i applied for HR)

Please how long did it take for u to receive the mail for the personality test after you took the assessment test and applied for the hr program? Pls reply thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
crustypearl:

Please how long did it take for u to receive the mail for the personality test after you took the assessment test and applied for the hr program? Pls reply thanks.
less than 48hours
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
@masagoody am afraid there is a problem....thebouibo promised to send the link to choose time for interview and am yet to receive any mail from them o...am kinda worried....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Please o, is it just HR candidates that have done the personality rest and got the oyibo call?
My cuz applied for coverage financial and he hasn't received the personality test mail 2days after writing the tests.
Thanks monomex, your suggestion worked. I've been seeing you in almost all "sense making" job postings. Bros, it's well o. One must click soonest! Amen

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by prof86: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
For those dat have uploaded their cv and fil work experience page, please how were u able 2 fil d space 4 d company u have worked wit because d name of d company i filled didn't match their options. Am required 2 fill dat space.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by prof86: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
For those dat have uploaded their cv and fil work experience page, please how were u able 2 fil d space 4 d company u have worked wit because d name of d company i filled didn't match their options. Am required 2 fill dat space..
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 4:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Joshuabak: @masagoody am afraid there is a problem....thebouibo promised to send the link to choose time for interview and am yet to receive any mail from them o...am kinda worried....
Let not your heart be troubled. There is truly a problem with the link. The oyibo specifically told me that they were sending me the link so they can test if it was functioning properly. But unfortunately, my system was down, that's why i wanted to go to a cafe. I guess they called other persons to test the link also, and decided to stop sending the link until they worked on it. Because when i eventually opened the link, it showed that the site was under maintenance. So, as long as oyibo don promise you, e go send am. Cheer up... I say cheer up now! Dats gud...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by nuRich: 6:09am On Sep 20, 2013
VERY URGENT PLEASE
Pls how were u guys able to upload your CVs and complete the online application after the abstract and numerical tests?
I tried uploading mine through the View/Edit Submissions and Candidate Profile links, but they keep sending me email- 3 reminders now, to go and complete my online application. I can't find any other link. SOMEBODY help pls!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2013
masagoody:
Let not your heart be troubled. There is truly a problem with the link. The oyibo specifically told me that they were sending me the link so they can test if it was functioning properly. But unfortunately, my system was down, that's why i wanted to go to a cafe. I guess they called other persons to test the link also, and decided to stop sending the link until they worked on it. Because when i eventually opened the link, it showed that the site was under maintenance. So, as long as oyibo don promise you, e go send am. Cheer up... I say cheer up now! Dats gud...
many thanks for this advice man....masa man....i owe you a drink on this one...i hope say no be bobo you dey give me aha...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Joshuabak:
many thanks for this advice man....masa man....i owe you a drink on this one...i hope say no be bobo you dey give me aha...
the end justifies the means.. #winks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2013
please guys, did you get any confirmation mail when you uploaded your cv? my job page still says 'complete online submission' even after I submitted my cv.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2013
prof86: For those dat have uploaded their cv and fil work experience page, please how were u able 2 fil d space 4 d company u have worked wit because d name of d company i filled didn't match their options. Am required 2 fill dat space..
just type in 'other' into the refresh box then choose either other employer or other government depending on where you've worked or working. that's what I did sha dunno about others
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by nuRich: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2013
@ masagoody, joshuabak, momomex and all, pls through which link did u guys complete the online application form? I have been receiving several reminder emails to complete d form even after doing that thru d View/Edit submission link. What do I do, pls?
Thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Tmany(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2013
I did my test yesterday got a message to upload am c. V when I got home which I could not from my hope there is no time limit for up of c. V and personal details.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by teflonsam: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2013
blazerMaks: please guys, did you get any confirmation mail when you uploaded your cv? my job page still says 'complete online submission' even after I submitted my cv.
brother,I ll advice u to view/edit ur submission once again. U won't receive any confirmation mail (I didn't cnt say for Others) after uploading/submitting ur CV bt ur submission status will change to COMPLETED.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by teflonsam: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2013
Tmany: I did my test yesterday got a message to upload am c. V when I got home which I could not from my hope there is no time limit for up of c. V and personal details.
there is a time limit still. U gas complete everythn within 5days b4 ur application can be review. *my opinion any other I highly welcome
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by teflonsam: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2013
Anybody here applied for financial markets?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2013
ifycyril: b4 u do d personality test,dis is part of d mail u get

We have reviewed your application, abstract and numerical aptitude assessment results and are pleased to invite you to complete the online Work Strengths questionnaire, the final online assessment of your application.

so both ur docs nd test scores r taking into cognizance...now can we pls end d quarel?

Pls how long did it take b4 u got this mail after ur application was placed under review...thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013
David0:

Pls how long did it take b4 u got this mail after ur application was placed under review...thanks

i.got this mail after submiting cv,a day later i did d work strength test nd got d under review mail
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by nuRich: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2013
Seems I'm bn snobbed here. Why? No one responding to ma questions. Ahan na!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crowntoro(f): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2013
mayb they are only recruiting for the HR dept because i realised that it is only dose that applied for HR that are being called by the oyibo people. i applied for consumer banking international graduate and they sent me a regret mail. cry
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
ifycyril:

i.got this mail after submiting cv,a day later i did d work strength test nd got d under review mail

I am a little confused with wat u said, cos I just got d under review a day after i completed my application, a, yet to do d personality test. Do u think dis probably hv to do wt d job specification. cos I applied for Consumer bank fast track.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kayce19: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
crowntoro: mayb they are only recruiting for the HR dept because i realised that it is only dose that applied for HR that are being called by the oyibo people. i applied for consumer banking international graduate and they sent me a regret mail. cry
No my brother applied for consumer banking and already shortlisted for interview, a friend too applied for financial markets and awaiting interview too.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
nuRich: @ masagoody, joshuabak, momomex and all, pls through which link did u guys complete the online application form? I have been receiving several reminder emails to complete d form even after doing that thru d View/Edit submission link. What do I do, pls?
Thanks
You're supposed to receive a msg like this after d assessments:

Dear #****

Thank you for completing the online assessments to support your Nigeria - Consumer Bank International Graduate Programme application.

The next stage of your application process is to tell us more about you.  You will have the opportunity to upload your resume, provide additional contact information and details on your background and experiences. Please provide these details through the View/Edit Submission tab of your application, which should take no longer than 30 minutes.

Click here to return to my job page.

Once you submit your application will be reviewed by a member of our Talent Acquisition team.

Kind regards

Standard Chartered
Talent Acquisition Team

Read d msg well, then just follow d "click here" link in d msg, it would take you to your job profile, log in and complete your applicatn as required. That's how I did mine sha...
Others may also wish to air their views concerning dis ish.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by skcalbk: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Someone I know just finished his fone interview
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
David0:

I am a little confused with wat u said, cos I just got d under review a day after i completed my application, a, yet to do d personality test. Do u think dis probably hv to do wt d job specification. cos I applied for Consumer bank fast track.

probably
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by ktqueeny: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
3 days now since I uploaded my CV n nothin from the dem o
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
I have been placed under review for 4 days now nothing from them yet o please anybody in my shoe
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Rhukie(f): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
I had dsame issue. Bt I was able to resolve it. Go thru the 1st mail d@ was sent 2 u to upload ur cv, follow d link nd click view/edit. If u go thru d reminder, u wont b able to upload it.
nuRich: @ masagoody, joshuabak, momomex and all, pls through which link did u guys complete the online application form? I have been receiving several reminder emails to complete d form even after doing that thru d View/Edit submission link. What do I do, pls?
Thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
ktqueeny: 3 days now since I uploaded my CV n nothin from the dem o

U shud try login to be sure status says application completed. Cos ur suppose to get feedback from SCB a day after atlst. Just to be sure the problem or delay isn't from ur end.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by nuRich: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
@monomex and Rhukie, THanks a lot. Let me try it again.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crustypearl: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
eliment: I have been placed under review for 4 days now nothing from them yet o please anybody in my shoe
Which of the programs did you apply for? i applied for the hr program and yet to receive the mail to take the personality test o.

Please my fellow hr people,if you have received any mail pls let us know o. I applied on tuesday sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.