Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63980 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by rmgbemeje: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Go through the 1st to 5th comment on this thread, click on the link, it will direct you to the bank's website. Search for the vacancy and apply.

crowntoro: pls av been finding it difficult to apply. help me on ow u applied. thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by awosley4real: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
pls house i have tried to create an account when i logged in2 the bank site but it wouldnot log me in. who else is xperiencing dis ? and how do i solve dis?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
awosley4real: pls house i have tried to create an account when i logged in2 the bank site but it wouldnot log me in. who else is xperiencing dis ? and how do i solve dis?

u have been registered ...just open d job search page again den click sign in....sign in with d details u created,u shld be able to log in
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
awosley4real: pls house i have tried to create an account when i logged in2 the bank site but it wouldnot log me in. who else is xperiencing dis ? and how do i solve dis?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by onymodel(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2013
can HND apply oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
chei!! d online exam hard die.. i doubt if they will conduct any oda aptitude test.
God dey cos of all banks , multinationals like Standard Chartered, Eco etal are d bomb!!! job security wise
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
onymodel: can HND apply oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo??

yes you can! it is an international recruitment not local your HND is equivalent to bachelor degree, ride on if you pass the test goodluck to you. anyone who attempt the test may wish to share there experience here if possible question format wishing all the best.

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by skcalbk: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
kennytidistar:

yes you can! it is an international recruitment not local your HND is equivalent to bachelor degree, ride on if you pass the test goodluck to you. anyone who attempt the test may wish to share there experience here if possible question format wishing all the best.
Just two tests: Abstract and Numericals

For the Abstract, u r to choose the next figure/missing figure in a series of figure

P.S.: check out for the patterns in all the objects within the figures, like if there is alternate blank or shaded type, position of a particular object etc
P.S.S.: be calm so that you will be able to see the patterns

For the Numericals, u will solve for % increase/decrease, ratio, proportion, true,false,not possible to tell, all with problems relating to charts and tables......
P.S.: they are easy but the diagrams can put you off, so be calm, read the question first then apply to the diagram

Good luck
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
skcalbk:
Just two tests: Abstract and Numericals

For the Abstract, u r to choose the next figure/missing figure in a series of figure

P.S.: check out for the patterns in all the objects within the figures, like if there is alternate blank or shaded type, position of a particular object etc
P.S.S.: be calm so that you will be able to see the patterns

For the Numericals, u will solve for % increase/decrease, ratio, proportion, true,false,not possible to tell, all with problems relating to charts and tables......
P.S.: they are easy but the diagrams can put you off, so be calm, read the question first then apply to the diagram

Good luck

good job
just keep it coming.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by ekoscolary: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please is there any negative implication of not completing the test within 5 days as advised because I will like 2 have more days 2 prepare.
Pls those that have done the test should reply me asap
Thank you.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
eko_scolary: Please is there any negative implication of not completing the test within 5 days as advised because I will like 2 have more days 2 prepare.
Pls those that have done the test should reply me asap
Thank you.

No one knows. Just go ahead and take it. You dont need more days to prepare once you have a good internet connection and a calculator. There are examples for the two sections which you can take repeatedly before starting the test. It's not that difficult but you've got to be very very fast and careful too. Wish you the best.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Hadeyur(f): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Is it advisable to use a phone for the online assessment?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by ekoscolary: 2:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Hadeyur: Is it advisable to use a phone for the online assessment?

NO
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 5:01am On Sep 12, 2013
blazerMaks: can I apply for more than one position? say position one and two? please reply ASAP
Please o I ask again @those who have written the test.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Hadeyur(f): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2013
eko_scolary:

NO
Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Polchiz(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Please, I can't get any calculator around and I intend to use my cell phone. Is it possible?
Secondly, how long does the online assessment last because I do use CAFE and the maximum time I can buy is 1hour.
Please, your advice and answers would be appreciated.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Rhukie(f): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Polchiz: Please, I can't get any calculator around and I intend to use my cell phone. Is it possible?
Secondly, how long does the online assessment last because I do use CAFE and the maximum time I can buy is 1hour.
Please, your advice and answers would be appreciated.
yes, it is possible.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Rhukie(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls aus, I av done the online assessment test nd was sent a mail to complete.my application but I cnt do dat. It keeps saying application complete. What can I do?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Polchiz(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2013
I suggest you reply their mail and lay down your complaints. Meanwhile, how long does it take to complete the online assessment?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Rhukie(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Polchiz: I suggest you reply their mail and lay down your complaints. Meanwhile, how long does it take to complete the online assessment?

Max, an hour
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by bethnals: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Rhukie: Pls aus, I av done the online assessment test nd was sent a mail to complete.my application but I cnt do dat. It keeps saying application complete. What can I do?

re login, click 'view/edit submission'
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by god2baski(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Nothing dey, some of the answers are just there, no need to crack your head
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Rhukie(f): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
I need more help, how cn I upload my cv? Av tried countless times nd i still cnt.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by bethnals: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rhukie: I need more help, how cn I upload my cv? Av tried countless times nd i still cnt.

can you not see 'view/edit submission' when you log into your account?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Rhukie(f): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
bethnals:

can you not see 'view/edit submission' when you log into your account?

cnt u ans a question without d insult or been sarcastic. I wonder d kind of upbringing some people av.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rhukie:

cnt u ans a question without d insult or been sarcastic. I wonder d kind of upbringing some people av.

Sorry, but you are the one being insultive and you should apologise.

To upload your CV and complete the full application form, click 'view/edit submission'.

If you still don't see the provision for uploading your CV, logout and relogin.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by bethnals: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rhukie:

lol I was not being insulting or sarcastic I simply asked you a question o. But soory babes. yi hakuri cool
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good day guys,
Did the online test on Tues, and got another link immediately after the test to upload my CV and Credentials which I also did immediately.
Haven't heard anything from them till date.
#fingerscrossed# cry
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Credentials? were we asked to upload those?

The next and final step should be to complete a workplace personality assessment test.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yup, a link was sent to upload CV and other necessary docs.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Deshalom(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
koleefem05: Yup, a link was sent to upload CV and other necessary docs.
Pls Wat other docs did u upload?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
NYSC discharge Cert A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ma degree Cert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.