Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63958 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crustypearl: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
ifycyril: b4 u do d personality test,dis is part of d mail u get

We have reviewed your application, abstract and numerical aptitude assessment results and are pleased to invite you to complete the online Work Strengths questionnaire, the final online assessment of your application.

so both ur docs nd test scores r taking into cognizance...now can we pls end d quarel?
Please does this apply to the hr program as well or is it just for consumer banking? Please kindly reply thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Plutarch:
Bro, i get u now but i will advise that you dont give yourself high blood pressure. Your tone of replying is too .............

lol, infact I was not angry just that my client I consulted for refuse to pay me even 30%, you know How e be na, my eyes just dey read one man come dey ague with, I go transfer aggression now. abi kilo feel.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crustypearl: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
deturla:

read the guy's comment again, are u sure u v gotten d link for the peronality test>>>>.just asking lipsrsealed
not gotten the mail for the personality test yet, what i said was that i got a mail informing me that my application is still under review.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crustypearl: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
blazerMaks: guys please help me fast!!!!
I couldn't do my online before my 5 days elapsed due to a host of reasons. I was planning on doing it on the 5th day being today but I keep getting an error message that I should contact HR or Taleo. what can I do please? angry cry cry cry cry

Use internet explorer to open the link. Dont use mozilla except you have adobe flashplayer version11.0
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by davide470(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
blazerMaks: guys please help me fast!!!!
I couldn't do my online before my 5 days elapsed due to a host of reasons. I was planning on doing it on the 5th day being today but I keep getting an error message that I should contact HR or Taleo. what can I do please? angry cry cry cry cry
Did mine on day 7th, so relax.. Use a good system with reliable connection.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'm using Internet Explorer with the Adobe thing they want yet it's not going.
Thanks davide I'll try later this night. My network here keeps fluctuate.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kayce19: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
i cant laf.see fight over i pass test or i no pass.I believe all the first three stages i computer generated response as far as consumer banking stream is concern.If u meet the minimum cutoff from the test, u will proceed to the next stage which is personality assessment first class or no first class.Well i dont know abt HR cos it seems everyone am seeing is saying application under review.Lets wait and see how it unfold.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Yewandequeen(f): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
sadPls. Can someone clarify this for me. I was sent the online test link on 14th this month I did the test but wat I don't know now is that was I supposed to get reply reply after submittin the test or wat.cos v done it since 14th and up till now notin
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by ktqueeny: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
immediately after uploading my answers, I got a mail like 2 mins later to upload my CV n fill other stuffs
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
crustypearl:
Please does this apply to the hr program as well or is it just for consumer banking? Please kindly reply thanks.

it shld be same for every stream...after u r done wit d personality test u get a mail saying u r under review
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
crowntoro: exactly d same mail dey sent to me. May God help us all.

don't worry, they may still invite you for the personality test. what I notice is that they may have loads of application more than what they can attend to for that particular program just pray, after all they didn't say "we don't want to see your name again ".
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crowntoro(f): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
kennytidistar:

don't worry, they may still invite you for the personality test. what I notice is that they may have loads of application more than what they can attend to for that particular program just pray, after all they didn't say "we don't want to see your name again ".
kenny, thanks for ur response. #fingerscrossed then#
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
ifycyril:

it shld be same for every stream...after u r done wit d personality test u get a mail saying u r under review
I applied for consumer banking, wrote d abstract n numerical tests, uploaded my CV and got a mail d following day informing me that my application is under review.....I've not done any personality test Oºº°˚˚˚°º☺ . So what do you have to say about this
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by prof86: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls reply. I had problem wit d online test. After answerin d questions, I could nt upload answers due to network problem dat lasted 4 hours. Wat shuld i do
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by adedavid501(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
This was the mail sent today after i completed the personality test yesterday....
Thank you for completing the Work Strengths questionnaire for your Nigeria - Consumer Bank Fast Track application. Your application and assessment results have been successfully submitted and due to the high volume of interest in our graduate programmes your application remains under review.

A member of the Talent Acquisition Team will endeavour to contact you in the coming weeks.

Kind regards

Standard Chartered
Talent Acquisition Team
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
guys please help me oooo. the problem of my not being to open the test link still persists. same error message asking me to contact HR still persists. even with my reliable and fast network now. what do I do please?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by bunlizlaw(f): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
crustypearl:
No o. i did my test in a cybercafe and uploaded my details from my system at work. It doesn't matter o.
Thanks 4ur reply.They actually sent me a mail 2ngt that I had not completed my application.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
monomex:
I applied for consumer banking, wrote d abstract n numerical tests, uploaded my CV and got a mail d following day informing me that my application is under review.....I've not done any personality test Oºº°˚˚˚°º☺ . So what do you have to say about this

serious? wow!!! den we cant assume anytin den...let dem do dier tin...but did dey send a mail saying u r to do a work strength test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2013
blazerMaks:
guys please help me oooo. the problem of my not being to open the test link still persists. same error message asking me to contact HR still persists. even with my reliable and fast network now. what do I do please?

U shud contact them as required.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2013
prof86: Pls reply. I had problem wit d online test. After answerin d questions, I could nt upload answers due to network problem dat lasted 4 hours. Wat shuld i do

Had similar challenge uploading d result, wat I did was to exit d page, came bck d nxt day to use d same system, at d tym I tried to access d test page it requested for a reset which I clicked.
Then I had to do d numerical again after which it uploaded. I guess d network was stable at d tym.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Bulldog(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2013
if you have a laptop or PC. You can download GMAT test for preparing for job aptitude tests from: www.naijatechportal.info/p/blog-page_2994.html?spref=fb&m=1 if it asks of a password to do the test, subscribe via email and send a request via the comment box
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by folakeojo(f): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2013
I also applied for the hr position, did the test, was asked to proceed with uploadn cv and the rest. I received a mail this morning that my application is still under review. I think we should all be patient and stop with the assumptions for now.

SELAH!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2013
You guys should hurry up with ur test o. Oyibo call me few minutes ago saying they wanted to send an invite for phone interview, so i should check my mail. As i logged on, they sent me the mail, but i couldnt schedule a time with them because my phone does not have adobe flash. Na cafe i see so o. Please hurry with your progress and come and join me. I did my work strength test since on sunday, so get ready for phone interviews invite.
Goodluck and God's favour to us all. (i applied for HR)

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2013
masagoody: You guys should hurry up with ur test o. Oyibo call me few minutes ago saying they wanted to send an invite for phone interview, so i should check my mail. As i logged on, they sent me the mail, but i couldnt schedule a time with them because my phone does not have adobe flash. Na cafe i see so o. Please hurry with your progress and come and join me. I did my work strength test since on sunday, so get ready for phone interviews invite.
Goodluck and God's favour to us all. (i applied for HR)
pya...me sef just receive oyinbo call now...him say him go send me link sha....im actually waiting....guys rush yp your tests
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Steveremmy: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
I can't see the next button to go to the next page for my exam some one pls help
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
blazerMaks:
Same thing happened to me when I wanted to access d test via d link sent wth d test reminder. Don't use d link in d test reminder, access d test using d link in d initial/1st test link....it will work. If this doesn't work, try accessing d test via your profile on their website....my job page. Hope this helps?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Pachesky(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
abeg pls help o..i tried installing adobe flash player 11.0 on ma sys e no gree work, tried using explorer still d same msg of system check blah blah n i dnt want to talk abt d cafes in ma area..pls guys am confused and need help urgently
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
ifycyril:

serious? wow!!! den we cant assume anytin den...let dem do dier tin...but did dey send a mail saying u r to do a work strength test?
Yea, we can't really predict their pattern. They didn't send any mail concerning d work strength test.....just d mail that my applicatn is under review, that they will endeavour to contact me in coming 'weeks'.
Mine is Consumer bankin intl graduate programme sha.**fingers crossed**
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pachesky: abeg pls help o..i tried installing adobe flash player 11.0 on ma sys e no gree work, tried using explorer still d same msg of system check blah blah n i dnt want to talk abt d cafes in ma area..pls guys am confused and need help urgently
Maybe you didn't restart your system after installing d flash player? If you have successfully downloaded n installed d flasher player 11.0, then just restart your system to effect d change....it will work. Cheers!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crowntoro(f): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pachesky: abeg pls help o..i tried installing adobe flash player 11.0 on ma sys e no gree work, tried using explorer still d same msg of system check blah blah n i dnt want to talk abt d cafes in ma area..pls guys am confused and need help urgently
try to google adobe flash player and add the OS of ur system to it. Also add to it if it is 32bit or 64bit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.