Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63955 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2013
First Principle:
Are you sure the link is only sent to those who passed d test? pls justify your statement.

I am very sure..
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by yetseyi(f): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2013
First Principle:
i dey O! oremi... hw hussle. i did d test as well and i ve uploaded my CV. Waiting patiently for the next step
God bless our hustle it is well
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Abbey247: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
It is well
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by biggerboys(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Done with my abstract and numerical tests and have uploaded my documents too....waiting 4 d next stage.
For those that have not done their assessment test,I will advise you to go to a good cafe,with fast internet connection...but d most important tin is that d cafe should not be noisy like d one I went to dis morning(I almost fight one of those cafe girls during my test,see noise...chai)
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by emeeco(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
GB102: Guy please I need all advice I can get, I wrote d exam and did the interview early dis yr but unfortunately I failed the final interview, the told me I will not need to write another exam but I will only be interviewed if the start another recruitment, now my problem is that I don't know how to go about it. I called their customer care and the said the have a lot of applications that can't trace my own, so I wrote a new exam with new email and the told me that I can't use the new account as the old one is still with them. I sent mail and no one cared to reply.
Please can I have the number of their customer care
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
biggerboys: Done with my abstract and numerical tests and have uploaded my documents too....waiting 4 d next stage.
For those that have not done their assessment test,I will advise you to go to a good cafe,with fast internet connection...but d most important tin is that d cafe should not be noisy like d one I went to dis morning(I almost fight one of those cafe girls during my test,see noise...chai)
pls how do i upload my documents
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by biggerboys(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
@eliment.....follow d link sent 2 u after u finished ur assessment test,den click on view/edit my submission......dats all....u'll see everytin dere--personal info,education,work experience,etc
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Ashmark(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ve Done The Test and Ve Received Mail That I Can't Go Further With The Application....Cool, but the test hard die....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Ashmark:Eeya, sowwie, gr8er heights
Pls wen did u do d online test A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wen did u get d mail d@ dey can't continue wif ur apps.
I did d online test sinz Tues, got anoda link 2 upload cv A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cred, but I've not heard 4rm dem sinz den.
Pls expand ur horizon, A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ kip applying wia applicable. There r lotta beta opportunities 4 all of us out dia.
Cheers!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
grlzone: Hello guys,aw long did it take standard chartered to send d link of d online assessment after applying.I applied yesterday n yet to receive d online assessment mail
has the link been sent to you?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please who knows what their interview looks like.....cos I got a sucess mail shortly after completing every tests and application today...and that I have been scheduled for an intervie......that I should expect a call from them....please if you have an idea of what their interview looks like kindly share
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by grlzone(f): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Joshuabak: Please who knows what their interview looks like.....cos I got a sucess mail shortly after completing every tests and application today...and that I have been scheduled for an intervie......that I should expect a call from them....please if you have an idea of what their interview looks like kindly share
Am happy for u...hope I receive mine also
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Joshuabak: No idea wot d interview luks lyk o. Just master ur cv well, knw wot u claimed to av done on ur cv, and ao to defend/affirm everything. Pls wen did u do d numerical and abstract tests Waiting patiently 4 our success mail too
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by deturla: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Joshuabak: Please who knows what their interview looks like.....cos I got a sucess mail shortly after completing every tests and application today...and that I have been scheduled for an intervie......that I should expect a call from them....please if you have an idea of what their interview looks like kindly share

What stream did u apply for....applied fr HR, wrote the tests and uploaded ma credentials...after 2days,here's the mail I got..........
Dear ***** 
Thank you taking the time to complete the online assessments and detailed application form to support your Nigeria - Human Resources International Graduate Programme application. 

Due to the high volume of interest in our graduates programmes your application remains under review, thank you for your patience.

We endeavour to contact you in the coming weeks.

Kind regards

Standard Chartered
Talent Acquisition Team

Who else in my shoes,lemme hear from you.....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=deturla]

What stream did u apply for....applied fr HR, wrote the tests and uploaded ma credentials...after 2days,here's the mail I got..........
Dear ***** 
Thank you taking the time to complete the online assessments and detailed application form to support your Nigeria - Human Resources International Graduate Programme application. 

Due to the high volume of interest in our graduates programmes your application remains under review, thank you for your patience.

We endeavour to
same here

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by deturla: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
First Principle,u mean u applied fr HR??.......Hmmmn
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
deturla: First Principle,u mean u applied fr HR??.......Hmmmn
yea!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is what it looks like
Dear ********

Your application has been reviewed and shortlisted for an interview. We are currently experiencing a high volume of interest for this programme and we will endeavour to contact you shortly.

We thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

I actually appled for Consumer banking, did the assessment tests and also work strenght test....@deturla I sight you again...
Standard Chartered
Talent Acquisition Team
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ashmark: Ve Done The Test and Ve Received Mail That I Can't Go Further With The Application....Cool, but the test hard die....

same thing happened to me in 2012 that was the first time i will be taking computer adaptive test (inexperienced ). but I keep moving and I've attempt this and upload my cv only to complete the remaining part nepa carry light. hoping till on Monday.

I don't care about whatever life bring again, my own is to ensure I did the right thing.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blueheffner(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=First Principle][/quote] same here ooo
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by prosper86: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please how can I upload my resume,I can't find any upload resume tab under view and edit what do I do?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please I have written d test but I didn't see my score?what do u think?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2013
Elesta: Please I have written d test but I didn't see my score?what do u think?
if u'r successful, u'l receive an email to cont ur applicatn.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by prof86: 2:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Pls, is d application stil on and wat is d age limit.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by adezzy01(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2013
pls can som1 in d house on hw2fill d form online thx anybody?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by mukht(f): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=Joshuabak]This is what it looks like
Dear ********

Your application has been reviewed and shortlisted for an interview. We are currently experiencing a high volume of interest for this programme and we will endeavour to contact you shortly.

We thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

I actually appled for Consumer banking, did the assessment tests and also work strenght test....@deturla I sight you again...
Standard Chartered
Talent Acquisition Team
[/quote

Gudmorning, pls how long did it take dem to send u link for d personality test after uploading of Cv. And wat is personality test abt.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2013
I was sent the link within 3 minutes...the..personality test consists of 18 questions each with 6 options....and retestings too
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by mukht(f): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by prettystacy(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2013
PLEASE I GOT THIS MAIl AFTER SUBMITN MY APPLICATION.I THOT D ONLINE ASSESSMENT LINK WILL COME WITH THIS MAIL. Thank you for registering with Standard Chartered.

We have received your application for the position of 19th September Inhouse Group Technology & Operations Presentation-130000B0.

The first step in the application process is to complete a series of online assessments which will take you approximately one hour to complete.  After which you will be asked to upload your resume, provide basic contact information and details on your background and experiences. 

Throughout your application with us you can track your progress through View My Submissions via the My Job page by clicking here.  You will receive an email shortly with the link to complete your online assessments, if you haven't received this your My Job page has the full history of email communications for your access at any time.  

We wish you the best of luck with your application.

Kind regards

Standard Chartered
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BFOR THEY SEND tHE LINK? I'll B PASSN OUT BY OCT, I WANT TO GIVE IT A SHOT. WHO KNWS PLS
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by monomex: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Please house, for those who have done their abstract n numerical test.....how many questions were there in each part, and also what's d duration for each part?? Can one go back to a previous question during d test in each section? Ur urgent response will be very much appreciated...thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by yetseyi(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
please @all I ve done d abstract nd numerical tests ,gotten d link, filled d form nd uploaded cv since friday nd Ive not heared frm them abt d personality test.
pls aw long did it take for u 2 get d personality test link after uploading cv nd filling d form

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
yetseyi: please @all I ve done d abstract nd numerical tests ,gotten d link, filled d form nd uploaded cv since friday nd Ive not heared frm them abt d personality test.
pls aw long did it take for u 2 get d personality test link after uploading cv nd filling d form
so far so good i think its only joshuabak that has done the personality test on this forum may be because of the position he applied for. though i got a mail yesterday that my application is still under review after writing the test on friday afternoon. so check ur mail if you were sent any message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.