Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? (14459 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
In my NYSC days when I was serving, I was given a very horrible spring bed by the school. slept with it for 4 months. if dreams defines people, I would have been finished long time ago. the picture of that bed is still on my mind.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by blackmann(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
johnstar: Bt sumtims I hardly remebr my dream, wat is d cause

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Ichliebedich(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
I hardly ave dreams bt when i do it sure comes true
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by adelaja70(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
crackhaus: Last night I dreamt about driving a brand new SUV(can't remember the model). That dream had better come true for the sake of dream-believers.
Iba Aponju!...bros go take your drug.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Yaasir(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
At times dreams are just ur sub concious mind; what we are thinking. But there are dreams that they are more of vision. For somebody like me, I always dream in the morning, something like 6am to 9am. I work in a bank for real. My Oga has virtually turned me to oracle because it's 99.9% accurate. I always feel ashamed atimes cos some people believe I'm only fetish and not dream. I dreamt my father died the day he was supposed to be discharged firm hospital. I told my mum by she waved it off. Loo and behold the man died that night. Anyway, mine has been confirmed to be beyond ordinary dreams but it can be so embarrassing when people look at you as being fetish rather than appreciate your gift.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Oguieke(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
so ur ar still hiding my post, no need waiting my mb now
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by igbsam(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Dont you know that dreams can come true?
Look at me babe, I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong...
Gabrielle
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Youngzedd(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
n.oxide:
@ topic

[size=16pt]NOPE... our reality affects our dreams[/size]

GBAM!!!!!

Someone reason like me here.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by betrani(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
What Kind of dreams? U need to be specific here! However if u don't realize the existence of types of dreams I would let u in on some; let me interest u of the following kinds of dreams; flat dreams; once u don't remember anytin of, when u wake up, Revelations; basically msg based while consciously awake, sleeping, half asleep or it could come by "what we call the second voice", premonitions; these are basically dreams that bear msgs but very difficult to interprete and sometimes not very certain! Truth is dreams particularly revelations have shown me life events which turned out to be 90% exact if not 100! I would say they do; premonitions and revelations!
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by abatajjvii: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
You sleep too toooOoooooo much

Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by xamuel17(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
planetuzor: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

End time things!

Only dumb people do this.. So join the train smiley
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by utah1: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
U hv loss ur spiritual concerntration!!!
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by tonididdy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
spongeback: My elder brother,when he was little he had a dream that the devil wanted him to follow him to his house, he refused and when he was running the devil stabbed him with his finger and when he woke up he had a huge scar on his butt
...what da phcuk?...
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by tonididdy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
am using this medium to ask forgiveness from GoD and for his relationship with me to be stronger.i remember few years back if i had a problem and needed a solution,all i needed to do was pray to God just b4 i sleep to show me what to do and what not to do in my dreams and it always worked like magic.at first it was weird and scary and then i got used to it.
now this days ,am all alone,misguided and have made so many wrong decisoons. lost that gift.
AM so sorry LORD JESUS please comeback to me,i need you more these days.
pls LORD

4 Likes

Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
the enemy dont want u to knw wht is going on or wht wants to hapen around u ...u need to pray against any power attackin ur dream memory cos thy knw if u remember u wil act against any bad thin.....dreams ar not ordinary though some comes due to our though thats why proverbs in the bible says dream cometh forth out of the multitude of ones business
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by ToluFel(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
There are varıous kınds of dreams.There are dreams that occur as a result of the actıvıtıes of the day. Thıs may not have any -ve effect on the dreamers.On the other hand, there are some that God wants to use to guıde or show us what he ıs about to do . There are demonıc dreams:- These are dreams from demonıc world to manıpulate one's lıfe ın a -ve dırectıon. That ıs to steal, to kıll and to destroy. The way out ıs to ımmedıately cancel or reverse ıt ın a passıonate prayer
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
What I if told you
That you read the top line wrong?
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by yahrant140(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
go for any clergy around you for clear of your mind!
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Ay92(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
99% of my dreams do come true even if it's not so clear. But what I think in my mind do happen the same way also.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Richy.:
In my NYSC days when I was serving, I was given a very horrible spring bed by the school. slept with it for 4 months. if dreams defines people, I would have been finished long time ago. the picture of that bed is still on my mind.
wht typ of dream did u av....
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by tonididdy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
of all my drreams i can remember...the one that suprises me the most.WAS WHEN I DREAMT AND SAW MYSELF living and strolling in the streets of newyork and in reality i have never even being outta 9ja b4...how do u xplain that?
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by xugo: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Bro run for you life you need prayers dream in my understand is the ability to see tomorrow today. it tell what is coming you way, is reveal to you hidden thing of life.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by gradeA(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
I have a dream........
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by judedwriter(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes it does! Look at joseph- his dreams came to pass wink
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by SHAIBULIAR: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
nne3870:
cheesy cheesy ok wetin seun do you? I tot it was mukina that banned you?
na the two of dem dey do padi padi for here jawe
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Wan47(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
spongeback: My elder brother,when he was little he had a dream that the devil wanted him to follow him to his house, he refused and when he was running the devil stabbed him with his finger and when he woke up he had a huge scar on his butt
Nightmare at Elm street (Freddy tinz)
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by divaT: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
I read frm a book dat there most times d devil is responsible 4 dreams to b forgotten(especialy d crucial ones dat realy needs attention)so dat it will come to reality unawares. Pls wat u do is alyws pray b4 nd afta u wakeup 4 God 2 help u rememba all ur dreams ok. Try it,it works! I've experienced it.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Sidmond: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
nne3870: @unmask I doubt having a ministry is the best thing to do, The scripture pointed out clearly that "in the last days, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh, young men, old men daughters shall dream dreams and have visions too" so if I set up a ministry simply because I dream then people will not attend my church so that they can be renewed rather they will attend so I can tell them bout their future which is wrong.

Since I dream a lot I make it a point of duty to interpret dreams which I do. May be you tell me your dreams so I can interpret them as well. grin
nne3870: @unmask I doubt having a ministry is the best thing to do, The scripture pointed out clearly that "in the last days, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh, young men, old men daughters shall dream dreams and have visions too" so if I set up a ministry simply because I dream then people will not attend my church so that they can be renewed rather they will attend so I can tell them bout their future which is wrong.

Since I dream a lot I make it a point of duty to interpret dreams which I do. May be you tell me your dreams so I can interpret them as well. grin

@ nne3870, I'd like to share a recent dream with u for possible INTERPRETATION. can u send me ur e-mail address?
Thanks.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by SHAIBULIAR: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ich liebe dich: I hardly ave dreams bt when i do it sure comes true
especially when you dream of me raising your legs up
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
When you say "myself", you actually mean 'my' 'self'. In simple terms, "self that belongs to you".

That self, call it, your dream body. So, when you are lying on a bed and you see yourself in a dream. You are in 2 places at the same time. One On Bed and another in the dream land.

Sometimes, what we think of doing, has already been registered in the mind, which acts as server now, and the robotic mind engineers you to carry it out, and in the event of resistance due to physical laxity, then the dream body carries or acts it out. That's understandable. Thats the limit of science's definition of dreams, using the terms conscious and sub-conscious mind, thats accurate, but we have deeper dreams, ethereal in nature.

But talking about dreams, this is a state at which humans in physical, is able to converse with the ethereal via the dream body.

Some dreams are not memorable, because the dream sensors blurt it out intentionally or out of our negligence, but dreams can be reconstructed, yes, with practice.

In summary, dreams have effects on our lives, we can chose to ignore it, but doesnt make it less effective. Whether you believe in Gravity or not, when you jump up, you must come down crashing.

By the way, my grandmum, visited me in the dream the exact moment, she gave up. I never knew she was even sick, so I was not expecting it, but I remember calling home exactly after midnight to tell my dream to mum, and she says "we are here at her bedside, she just passed".

Many more dreams I could write a book about.

1 Like

Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by blessedindeed: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dreams gives u lead or clue to what is about to happen or happening. but it takes only the pepole that has the gift of REVEALATION from God to interprete it correctly. again u need to use the weapon of your tongue to either claim or reject it depending. I ve heard a woman gave out her wedding ring in a dream only to lose her husband to another woman in the physical just because she didnt take the dream up in prayee cos its "just" a dream.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Ogegod87: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
All I can say is, d supernatural controls d natural. B4 anything tks place i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d physical, it first happens i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d spiritual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Preaching In The Bus / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.