Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? (14469 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by udomafire: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2013
i dream once in a while and when ever i have dreams, i alwaz remember them b/c if i wakes up, i will make sure i stay same position till i recollect all of them. in few months or rather few yrs time it will definitely manifest exactly the same way. Initially, i never took it serious but till a crucial dream i had 2008 which i had at the back of my mind came to past 2010 just the same which affected my life and future negatively today. so what i am trying to say, due to this circumstances currently, i became so close to my God with fasting and praying. And most especially, wen i do this, within 3 days, a message will come to me thru dreams which either bind it if negative or pray for God's guidance for positives once. My elder sis alwaz call me to interpret dreams for her which will always work accordingly. This is a true story.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Pdizzle(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dreams come tru...
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by Sike(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Yoruba will say, "Ala go". And i think they're right.
Re: Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? by honeyfave: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Yes, I dream a lot both good and bad and they always come through. I remember vividly I dreamt of my late brother;first born died and he was wrapped with a brown guinea wrapper (a cover cloth). My sister dreamt too that he died on wedding day of a family friend.

Behold, I came back from school for holiday, my mama as usual told me that my brother is sick and she's tired of d frequent visit to hospital. She begged dt I wil be going there often, till he's discharged.

On a Saturday morning, I packed his breakfast and headed to d university college hospital Ibadan, I started having a swollen head and my vision became dim, I was wondering what's going on. I alighted from d bus and quickly rush to his ward. Behold they were wrapping my brother with d brown
guinea wrapper. I shouted and passed out. And he died the day of d said family friend.
The above happened when I was just a church goer.

I have rededicated my life to Jesus Christ now. The battle of life draw me closer to Jesus ,so any negative dream I have, I take it to the Lord through Jesus Christ in prayer.

I recently had one last month, I was a bit down due to some challenges and it affect my prayer life, I didn't pray for a six consecutive days.
In the dream, d sky was very bright while I was just walking while holding my bible, a voice from d heaven descended, d voice was like a bass British male voice ( oh I don't know how to describe it, very very glorious). He called my name thrice, " why did u refuse to pray for some days now, the witchcraft committee will soon catch u, it's only through prayer that your victory shall come". I started shouting and begging "God I'm sorry I will continue to pray. Please God forgive me"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Preaching In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.