Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex (1744 Views)

T / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by ashmanpolo: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2013
"It was a total disaster. As soon as I walked in, Stella became extremely nervous. Funny thing is dat bros called her Mariam. For all I know she used to be Stella in Zaria those youth service days and a RUNS-inclined person at that.
Now bros thinks there's a conspiracy of silence because I have refused to tell the whole house how I know this girl.
And bros is heads over heels in love, with a call girl at that.
Confusional Conference. How would you gird up the loins in your heart to tell your elder brother that the girl he's about to get married to was your bed warmer?"
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by damarisk(f): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ask google,no b phone dey ur hand? Am sure it wll gv u an answer
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by pasqal09: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will tell my bros and family abt her, but if he still want to go ahead with it, that one concern am
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by veave(f): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Has she changed yet? if yes, then you dont need to tell anything. if no, then have a one on one chat with her first.

You shouldnt take sugar out of someones mouth if you've ever had to beg for it befor...
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
You were dating a runs girl and you turn around to call her bad?

See people oooo
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by homesteady(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
If you don't allow your brother marry her, then I will not allow you to marry my sister! Because both of the committed the act! So not only her should suffer it!
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44: You were dating a runs girl and you turn around to call her bad?

See people oooo

Lol. I wonder too.
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44: You were dating a runs girl and you turn around to call her bad?

See people oooo

Lol I wonder too.
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by Chlbenze: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2013
you see life, is better to keep urseif clean oh and responsible
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by Youngpo413: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
damarisk:
Ask google,no b phone dey ur hand? Am sure it wll gv u an answer
answer the question joor,you b!tch
Re: When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nairaland!my New Found Love/girlfriend / Wat Attracts D Female Folks To D Male Folks.. / He is Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.