Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (42081 Views)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
I'm confused even as I'm writing this now. a friend of mine just confided in me that his broda abroad wants him to sleep with his fiancé here in Nigeria instead of her to get from some guy ourstide. pls advice me on this so I can pass the msg across. mature opinion pls.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by falconey(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
OK now I get it, he should tell his brother this is nigeria we don't do that.

Whatever nonsense they do abroad can not be practice here.

265 Likes 20 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2015
His brother is very sick and he needs yaba left. Thank me later. angry

41 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
His brother is high on cocangry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by nairalife2013(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
To add to the above, tell him to tell his bro to com bak 4 deliverance grin

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by zyzxx(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
His brother is very sick and he needs yaba left. Thank me letter. angry
seconded

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by AJOT99(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Insanity at its peak!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by vizkiz: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2015
tell your friends bro that I am a good samarithan and I love helping people in difficult situations like this. Though its not easy but it is a burden I choose to accept...

So can I have her digits? wink

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Bekwarra(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2015
This story na UK used

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by alberto2k(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:
tell your friends bro that I am a good samarithan and I love helping people in difficult situations like this. Though its not easy but it is a burden I choose to accept...

Magun is Real broangry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by YUNGLURD(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Its u and not ur friend.
Nansense!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by ogawisdom(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Op must b high on watery beans cheesy jst make sure u r always close to ur toilet u shld b fine b4 long

11 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Come again

2 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Jamesdman(m): 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Is he planning on staying forever abroad?
He should take a chill pill, his woman is gonna wait for him if he's game. Only cheats get unnecessary scared and paranoid that their partner is getting it outside.

17 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

ok, i'll ask for her number

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2015
YUNGLURD:
Its u and not ur friend.
Nansense!
my friend or not, we all ned adv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by macjireh: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
eminentme:
I'm confused even as I'm writing this now. a friend of mine just confided in me that his broda abroad wants him to sleep with his fiancé here in Nigeria instead of her to get from some guy ourstide. pls advice me on this so I can pass the msg across. mature opinion pls.

ok u mean ur brother abroad wants u to be servicing his fiancée for him

talk truth make devil shame

12 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by vizkiz: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
Magun is Real broangry

grin

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2015
angry .

2 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
angry .
dnt always show ur stupidity everywhere u go, ur nt MTN.

5 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by jmoore(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
How can we advise a mad man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by adorablepepple(f): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Ooops

2 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by laurel03(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Nollyhood story

2 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
no dulling oo grin

1 Like

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by lonelydora: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Which weed does his brother smoke? Tell his brother we have a new government now and we don't tolerate such.

12 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by olusolapeter(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
zyzxx:
seconded
thirded...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by DesChyko: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
So what is the confusion there?
You have only two options. Even if you don't make a decision now, you'll surely make one on the last day.

3 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Kimoni: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Fake story

3 Likes

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by RomanceLander(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
His brother is high on cocangry

Hmmmmmm shocked
Does your Nairaland app notify you on romance section update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé by Blackchampion(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Typing till infinito

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.