Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71187 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by outstandingjk(f): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Anyone doing a small scale biz here should reply for a financial empowerment
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Royaltriplee: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Spiff20: Is it true that without your original jamb result(the one with passport) you won't write d post ume? Pls i need answers asap.
nope its not true,the do not need your original result
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Royaltriplee: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Spiff20: Is it true that without your original jamb result(the one with passport) you won't write d post ume? Pls i need answers asap.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Liroy360: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dis chat room is jst too dull for my liking
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by BibiBasy(f): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2014
A Policy maker/change agent (Agric. Econs/Extension)
500L
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by igstars(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
wer z evrybody?
una no dy try o!!!
post ume dy close nd una suppose dy around 2 ansa sum questions, and lots more....:/
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ochon: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Hey Vivly, longest time, I hope you are good? And how are your studies going? Just checking on ya. Have a lovely day ahead.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
ochon:
Hey Vivly, longest time, I hope you are good? And how are your studies going? Just checking on ya. Have a lovely day ahead.
Ok. I'm good. Long time. School's okay. How's what's keeping you busy?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ochon: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Vivly: Ok. I'm good. Long time. School's okay. How's what's keeping you busy?
What's keeping me busy? School stress. Defeated most of them, remaining my Project defense. Will soon be through with that ish and get some well-deserved rest. Also, NL is boring since the Post-Hack era for me. I've lost all my zeal to comment. I plan on being a spectator than a participant. So what's keeping you away from creating a new diary? undecided
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
ochon: What's keeping me busy? School stress. Defeated most of them, remaining my Project defense. Will soon be through with that ish and get some well-deserved rest. Also, NL is boring since the Post-Hack era for me. I've lost all my zeal to comment. I plan on being a spectator than a participant. So what's keeping you away from creating a new diary? undecided
Wish you all the best in your project defense. Be confident.

Same thing that makes you want to be a spectator more than a commentator.
Lol. Things bigger than that though. School stress, withdrawal(ppl related), losing one stupid scholarship slot......... I just can't write now.

So..... what's keeping you from continuing your diary?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ochon: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Vivly: Wish you all the best in your project defense. Be confident.

Same thing that makes you want to be a spectator more than a commentator.
Lol. Things bigger than that though. School stress, withdrawal, losing one stupid scholarship slot......... I just can't write now.

So..... what's keeping you from continuing your diary?

Thanks Viv.smiley

Same thing? Well I think not. You've always been the recluse type even before the hack era. Martha noted it in her diary one time.tongue

I understand. School's pain in the àss most times. And sorry about the scholarship you lost. I'm sure God has a better fortune for you. Cheer up.

Continuing my diary? Least of my worries, especially when I lost all my hard earned updates. Screw that diary for now, maybe even forever. angry
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
ochon:

Thanks Viv.smiley

Same thing? Well I think not. You've always been the recluse type even before the hack era. Martha noted it in her diary one time.tongue

I understand. School's pain in the àss most times. And sorry about the scholarship you lost. I'm sure God has a better fortune for you. Cheer up.

Continuing my diary? Least of my worries, especially when I lost all my hard earned updates. Screw that diary for now, maybe even forever. angry
What the ??! undecidedundecided
Recluse is a strong term. You didn't know me then so you're free to conclude from her premise.

Thanks.

So it's bye to 'Soliloquy of an afrocentric Igbo dude'.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ochon: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Vivly: What the ??! undecidedundecided
Recluse is a strong term. You didn't know me then so you're free to conclude from her premise.

Thanks.

So it's bye to 'Soliloquy of an afrocentric Igbo dude'.
LOL. My bad. I didn't mean the strong connotations of the word "recluse". I meant on NL, you've always been the quiet type. You don't chat much. Sometimes you spend days with just two comments. That's what I meant.
Not yet. Once I find the zeal again, I might continue. Just that the diary bore me sometimes. embarassed reading all those boring words I write can make a perfect lull-like stories.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
ochon: LOL. My bad. I didn't mean the strong connotations of the word "recluse". I meant on NL, you've always been the quiet type. You don't chat much. Sometimes you spend days with just two comments. That's what I meant.
Not yet. Once I find the zeal again, I might continue. Just that the diary bore me sometimes. embarassed reading all those boring words I write can make a perfect lull-like stories.
Stalker alert! grin grin grin.
It's just an online forum. You never can tell.
Waiting for the diary though.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ochon: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Vivly: Stalker alert! grin grin grin.
It's just an online forum. You never can tell.
Waiting for the diary though.

LOL. I ain't no stalker. tongue Just an observation made when I went through your posts, while trying to figure you out, before the hackers attacked.

Meaning I might be actually right, and you accused me just to pull my legs? grin

Let's hope you don't wait for too long. undecided

BTW, you owe me a pic (during pre-hack era), hope you remember? angry
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
ochon:

LOL. I ain't no stalker. tongue Just an observation made when I went through your posts, while trying to figure you out, before the hackers attacked.

Meaning I might be actually right, and you accused me just to pull my legs? grin

Let's hope you don't wait for too long. undecided

BTW, you owe me a pic (during pre-hack era), hope you remember? angry
lol.
I knew you were coming to this part.
I had already selected a pic to upload before boom!!!! site down!
So you see, it's gonna be an old picture now you get. It's almost a month the site got hacked.... grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ochon: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Vivly: lol.
I knew you were coming to this part.
I had already selected a pic to upload before boom!!!! site down!
So you see, it's gonna be an old picture now you get. It's almost a month the site got hacked.... grin

LOL!! I knew you were gonna give me this cunny rejoinder.angry This wasn't part of the deal. We'd a deal, keep your end of the bargain.

Ok then,you can reselect the pic again, it's on your phone, then BOOM!!. You upload it. Everyone goes to sleep, a happy person.grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2014
ochon:

LOL!! I knew you were gonna give me this cunny rejoinder.angry This wasn't part of the deal. We'd a deal, keep your end of the bargain.

Ok then,you can reselect the pic again, it's on your phone, then BOOM!!. You upload it. Everyone goes to sleep, a happy person.grin
okay. I promised.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ochon: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Vivly:
okay. I promised.
Yaay!! Promise kept. Always knew you won't go back on your words. Thanks. You can now do the needful. wink
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by igstars(f): 12:40am On Aug 02, 2014
:Djst got hme nw!!!
d hold up 2 much kor!

winkAl da BEST 2 doz writin leta 2day...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2014
Please vote for:

Inemesit Akpan as VP, SUG

and

Brendan Nsisong as Director of sports, SUG

Your vote counts. Thank you.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Vote for Blessing Henshaw as VP SUG.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Vivly: Vote for Blessing Henshaw as VP SUG.
Did you go out and vote?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Did you go out and vote?
Hmmm. I was at main camp but I didn't vote. Tonight might be .........
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Vivly:
Hmmm. I was at main camp but I didn't vote. Tonight might be .........
Lol! Might be what?

Are you still there, abi you ran away during the riot? tongue
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello people
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hey guys. When will the post utme result of unical be released?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Lol! Might be what?

Are you still there, abi you ran away during the riot? tongue
I can't run.
They've settled the ish and cancelled the election. No riot.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Vivly: I can't run.
They've settled the ish and cancelled the election. No riot.
Lol! cool

*Singing* She's got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Hello people
Hello you. grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Unabefool: Hey guys. When will the post utme result of unical be released?
No one knows.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Hello you. grin
whatsup?

This place is scanty o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Share Your 2015 JAMB Result Here / This Will Surely Make Ur Day (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.