Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71020 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Enoquin(f): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2014
phase1: hello guys, when will UniCal prospective candidates write their post-graduate qualification examination?...any date fixed yet??

Was the date not on the site? If not, I guess it will be updated, just continue checking and then smses will be sent too.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Destinymmi: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Gr8t malabites n malabresses, hw is Federal Republic of Malabor beans? Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by democritus: 2:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ayima: 6:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Kudos to our Vc,he is workng hard.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Ebidave001(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2014
gr8 malabite & malabresses of d fundamental gbosa! compliment of d season. I'm Dave, biz mgt, 2012 graduant. I hail d house. Aluta continua!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmyid(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Republıc of malabor calls! Can't waıt to b ın school ASAP!!! kiss
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Ayima: Kudos to our Vc,he is workng hard.

What 'hard' is Epoke working? Was he not furiously vexed cos ASUU strike was ruining his tenure which was almost elapsed?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by rane06(f): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2014
valentina biochemistry 300l. great malabites n malabresses. any metabolite in d house?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Henshaweezy(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Good day @ all....just passed unical...p ume...waiting to resume 2013/2014 academic session
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2014
joyidarauko: Am joyidara uko Dept : zeb ! 300level

I thought you said you a student in uniuyo? Abi uniuyo in Calabar? grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Mayor21(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2014
@valentina, pls is biochem~ difficult? #just askin.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2014
emmanugo: nt exactly ben kuba bt ben kuba is also ma cousrmate...hwz chioma,eno n rasine ??
okay,now ye got my full attention. They're good i guess. Haven't been hearing from them regularly. Btw,who be you..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by RandomBlad: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
ANY PHILOSOPHY STUDENT IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Promolysis(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
My name is promise, a real malabite from sociology department. I regret ever coming to unical bcus of their nepotism and frustration from some saddist lecturers like dr abia, dr ering etc
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
A friend just came back from school now, reported nothing is seriously going on there as lecturers/students are yet to resume. Maybe till next week!

#teamsiddonforhousethisweek
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by xprimate(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Reping ECT Physics department, 500L
On the fundamental gbagagbigi. I hail all the malabite and malabres in the building.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson: A friend just came back from school now, reported nothing is seriously going on there as lecturers/students are yet to resume. Maybe till next week!

#teamsiddonforhousethisweek
Yeah. Nothing's going on.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
jossi994: okay,now ye got my full attention. They're good i guess. Haven't been hearing from them regularly. Btw,who be you..
hahahahaha...am emmanuel,n dats al u need to knw for nw
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
i hear say lectur time table(@ least for coleg) don dey comot
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by tobby1987(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls who knows ow unical masters program is run..presently serving in akwa ibom...pls if u do add on bbm or whatsapp...08061202270 or 74dbe4e8..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Sugardiva(f): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
phase1: hello guys, when will UniCal prospective candidates write their post-graduate qualification examination?...any date fixed yet??

Pls I Need this info too. I bought the post graduate form.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by peeparty(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
eminent91: Hi felow malabres,dis cynthia,am in 200l studyin biochemistry
hey ur welcom am prince attih pol sc
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by peeparty(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Samgreguc: Does unical admits on merit?
sure y nt
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by peeparty(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
L u c i d:
Your face-saving moves no work o. Pls who is Shogolo? the new registrar
shogolo na ur sug president na
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by sonnie10: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Victoriousvic: I like what I'm seeing cool

Victor, 200L, RADIOGRAPHY. cheesy

Great malabites and malabrases! sorry to bump into your thread. I just want to take this RAD guy.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
sonnie10:

Great malabites and malabrases! sorry to bump into your thread. I just want to take this RAD guy.
Hehehe, where are you taking me to? grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by sonnie10: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Hehehe, where are you taking me to? grin

Just inbox me your # or yahoo Id lets talk.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
sonnie10:

Just inbox me your # or yahoo Id lets talk.
Okay. Sending you a PM now.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by izzyD(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Any geologist here
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by castrokins(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
UNICAL STUDENTS ONLY (DON'T READ)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Students who are yet to return to campus as scheduled are already missing out on lectures as Unical Management made it mandatory for Lecturers to commence lectures on the 6th of January, 2014. The Academic Calendar for 2012/2013 indicates the University will close for the Second Semester on 16th May, 2014.

A detailed Approved 2013/2013 Second Semester Academic Calendar released by the Registrar indicates that Students were expected back on Campus on 3rd January, 2014 to make payment of School Charges/Registration. Accordingly, Lectures commenced on the 6th of January, just as Registration is scheduled to end on Friday, 17th January 2014.

Late Registration commences on Monday, 20th and runs through Friday 31st Jan. 2014.

Inaugural Lecture of the University of Calabar is also billed to hold on 31st January, 2014 to draw the curtain on January, 2014.

Calendar/Events from February through May, 2014 are as follows:

FEBRUARY:
Friday 21/2/2014: Convocation Lecture
Saturday 22/2/2014: Convocation
Wednesday 26/2/2014: Inaugural Lecture

MARCH:
Monday 3rd: Students' Week begins
Friday 7th: Students' Week ends
Wednesday 19th: Inaugural Lecture
Friday 28th: Lecture ends

APRIL:
Wednesday 2nd: Exams begin for Education & Final Year Students
Friday 11th: Exams end for Education & Final Year Students
Monday 14th: Exams begin for All GSS Students
Friday 18th: Exams end for All GSS Students
Monday 21st: Exams begin for All EXCEPT CES Students
Monday 21st: Inaugural Lecture

MAY:
Friday 2nd: Exams end for All EXCEPT CES Students
Monday 5th: Exams begin for CES Students
Friday 16th: Exams end for CES Students
Friday 16th: End of Second Semester and All Students depart

SUMMARY:

LECTURES----------12 WEEKS
EXAMINATIONS------6 WEEKS
TOTAL-------------18 WEEKS

Good Luck To You All...

I'm A Staff At The Institute Of Oceanography, Unical.
I'd Be Reached On Twitter Via @nsidem And On BBM Via 234ED139. Phone Number On Request.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ayooluniran(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ all, Pls I need to know if UNICAL offers Msc in medical physics...pretty urgent...thanks.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by castrokins(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Not Sure There's Such MSc Programme Here. But You Can Confirm On www.unical.edu.ng
ayooluniran: @ all, Pls I need to know if UNICAL offers Msc in medical physics...pretty urgent...thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.