Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Women's Ways Of Expressing And Showing Displeasure. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women's Ways Of Expressing And Showing Displeasure. (800 Views)

Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover Expressing Your Feelings / My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women's Ways Of Expressing And Showing Displeasure. by mumumugu(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ladies, ladies, ladies. I have a question for you, this is just curiosity and please let's not be too serious here and have a little sense of humor but please answer with honestly.

How do you show or express displeasure to your husband, boyfriend or significant other? I know that different situations would trigger different displeasure but let me just pick one.

When you are upset with your man about something what do you do?

Do you roll your eyes at them?

do you raise your hand and give them the "Whatever Attitude"?

do you scream at them? do you give themthe cold shoulderorthe silent treatment?

do you throw a temper or do you just pull your claws out and start scratching away like a feisty cat?

Now I know that some of the lovely ladies here will beat me up for what I'm going to say but I think an angry woman is sexy as long as she doesn't go too psycho on meSo ladies tell us how is for you, feel free to give examples and remember let's not bee too seriou
Re: Women's Ways Of Expressing And Showing Displeasure. by mumumugu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Women's Ways Of Expressing And Showing Displeasure. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
When am displease with my partner's action , I just tell the person I don't like it and he need to stop, that's me, I like to be sincere and say my mind.

The person might get mad cos of that but he will get over it.

Its only a person that loves you and care for you that will tell you the truth about what you are doing wrong or her displeasure, if the person doesn't, he/she will not tell you and will look away which is very bad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong / What Should I Do??? / VERY BIG PROBLEM ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP: PLS HELP OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.