Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,282 members, 7,849,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong (802 Views)

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong by seerowmir: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
I av beign a friend to this girl and I do love her although she has not accepted to be a girlfriend. For how long should I wait? Is it a crime not kissing her? What else should I do? Nairalanders I need ur sincere advice.
Re: Right Or Wrong by Vivly(f): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
You say what?
Re: Right Or Wrong by AbuMikey(m): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2013
Your "girlfriend" is on a long tin,and that long tin belongs to me. tongue
Re: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Your "girlfriend" is on a long tin,and that long tin belongs to me. tongue
lol
Re: Right Or Wrong by seerowmir: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Pls U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should help my situation instead of laughing@me 4 God sake....My life is bleeped up...plssssss I nid ur advice on d issue instead of making gest of me...a problem shared is halve solved dey say...plss in d name of God help!
Re: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Does she know about your feelings? If she does know, did she tell you why she has not accepted? Is she seeing someone perhaps?
Re: Right Or Wrong by seerowmir: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2013
She is aware of ma feelings. Am nt too sure if she is seeing someone else but I know guys must av bn approaching her aside me. Should I continue wit d hope of accepting someday or I should look for someone else but I love her deeply!
Re: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2013
seerowmir: She is aware of ma feelings. Am nt too sure if she is seeing someone else but I know guys must av bn approaching her aside me. Should I continue wit d hope of accepting someday or I should look for someone else but I love her deeply!

Relax bros! No rush tins! Continue to b her friend. Do things dat'll make her fond of u! Take her to d beach, zoo, cool n serene environment! Give her d best treat of her life, d kain wey she neva enjoy b4! Meanwhile, remove sex 4rm ur mind! Try to find out wat she likes, n do it, if u can afford it. By d time she has become so fond of u, na she go dey initiate d kiss self! By then, it'll b so easy to ask her out!

2 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong by Davico(m): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2013
seerowmir: I av beign a friend to this girl and I do love her although she has not accepted to be a girlfriend. For how long should I wait? Is it a crime not kissing her? What else should I do? Nairalanders I need ur sincere advice.
Another learner cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Right Or Wrong by Lovetinz(m): 12:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Cool down bro. You are rushing her.
First stop asking her to be your girl, she is 33% your girl already.
Don't pester her with calls and texts. I fact, go-low on your communication.

Next (believe me I am not joking), make sure you smile anytime you see her.
Start PRETENDING she is your girl, when you talk to her. Don't sound dead serious,
don't talk about love. Talk about other things:- the rain, your neighbor's noisy generator,
Tiwa Savage laps, Don Jazzy's beah beah, GCE, ASUU, CAMBRIDGE.. anything, but not 'You know I have deep feelings for you.'
Relate to her as if she is your best friend who just happens to be female.
Be smart, Throw you phone charger under your bed and 'mistakenly' see her and borrow her own.

I don't need to tell you to try look neat, do I?
If you can put effort in your spoken English, She will notice it.
Don't forget to smile. If she senses desperation in you, you are lost.

She wont fall immediately, but in a short while she should soften,
then the rest will be up to you.

Ha,! Again, You want to kiss her! Nobody can teach you that,
She must want to be kissed before you can kiss her.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2013
^^^Lovetinz indeed lol
Re: Right Or Wrong by tpia5: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2013
seerowmir: Pls U̶̲̥̅̊ guys should help my situation instead of laughing@me 4 God sake....My life is bleeped up...plssssss I nid ur advice on d issue instead of making gest of me...a problem shared is halve solved dey say...plss in d name of God help!

you are calling the name of God now but if dem say make you serious for church e go be like say you no speak the same language as the person wey advise you.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 25, 2013
seerowmir: She is aware of ma feelings. Am nt too sure if she is seeing someone else but I know guys must av bn approaching her aside me. Should I continue wit d hope of accepting someday or I should look for someone else but I love her deeply!

If you can so easily go to somebody else then you are not serious about your love for her. undecided
Re: Right Or Wrong by ayogabriel: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Ladies in the house, the spirit is moving brothers get blessed by there words, u could get you life partner from the words. Quietly following. #signing out

(1) (Reply)

Is Being In Love The Most Wonderful Experience Ever? / I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child / They Are Only Attracted To Him Sexually... So He Says!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.