Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law (7366 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bro ur with kids nah, pls move-on. What abt if u get bke @him, den it back-fires to ur children, hw would u feel? Just 4get evrytin, he'll meet he's own doom sumday or somehow
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Dantedasz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
OP,
You are a very interesting personality. I just had a peep at the signature on his profile page and it reads: ''In my house,I am the police,judge,and executioner.''
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by soulglo: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dantedasz: OP,
You are a very interesting personality. I just had a peep at the signature on his profile page and it reads: ''In my house,I am the police,judge,and executioner.''

Not surprised. It is interesting that he has now revealed that he threatened to divorce his wife so the mother in law and wife came begging. For both of them to come begging shows that they are reasonable (not saying they are innocent either). He is over here bragging about it but what he does not know is that reducing your wife and mother in law to the point of begging you is a move that can easily back fire. OP don't sound so smug. Go repair the damage in your relationship. Once people mention threaten each other with divorce then the marriage is in trouble. How many times do you think you can threaten divorce before you lose respect from your wife and in laws. I know in laws can be hard to take but your attitude stinks

1 Like

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by vanitty: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Reading through your post, I honestly feel sorry for your wife.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Where are you all coming from na? This thread has since closed abeg.
Abeg oga moderator, help me close am ooo. All these "end time " people sef. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Abeg oga moderator, help me close am ooo. All these "end time " people sef. angry

Lol...hahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Una no go finish me, with laugh... The Op says he has heard, will change for the better and reconcile with his BIL.... grin

So CASED CLOSED !!!....haba! Enough advise given.. cheesy.. It's not like pple castigating him endlessly here are saints...

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED! grin
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Amelian:

Lol...hahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Una no go finish me, with laugh... The Op says he has heard, will change for the better and reconcile with his BIL.... grin

So CASED CLOSED !!!....haba! Enough advise given.. cheesy.. It's not like pple castigating him endlessly here are saints...

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED! grin
Thank you o jare my sister gringringrin
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm late again embarassed...all I have to do is click "like" button.

OP has even closed the thread.

Pls may I..... Thank you!
At post...

Hope you have started your rehab? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Thank you o jare my sister gringringrin

You are welcome.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

I must say that all your comments have pushed that inner "deal with him" urge away now grin and I can feel it finally getting out of my system for good grin grin grin.

May God bless you all smiley smiley smiley.

Thank God for you for not letting the devil use you. No good can come of carrying butthurt around. grin

May God bless you too cheesy
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chei, our Mothers don suffer oh. After having to deal with crap from their own husbands, they now have to deal with same from their daughters'. Talk about loooong suffering!

That is why I pray to God to keep me financially independent till the day I die. Wetin I dey go find for the nonscence SIL house sef, not to talk of being forced to endure dishing out a forced apology to a SIL old enof to be my own son. Tufiakwa!

Poster is not only unforgiving but vindictive. SMH for the poor wife!
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by soulglo: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Awww. Sorry. I honestly did not see any posts that says you had handled it. I am glad you worked it out
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ok since you guys have more contributions to make, let me reopen the thread again until all opinions are well taken.

Now, for those of you saying op is this, op is that, that was how my wife was screaming blue murder until she brought a priest, her best friend, her best friend's husband and another friend and colleague of hers into the whole matter on separately. When they listened to her alone, they were looking for a cross to crucify me on. But when I gave 20% of what my wife and her mother did that precipated the wholecrisis, they were all begging me to pls forgive them for the sake of my innocent children. Infact, my wife's best friend whom she had reported the matter to told her right there that she always looked up to her as a role model but was surprised she could act the way she did to her husband. She even threatened to do away with her as a friend but for my plea & that of her husband who advised her not to to as this was when they needed each other most.
As for the poster who says I am vindictive, yes you are very correct. I'm usually in that mood when I feel I have been wronged unjustly and even if it takes 10yrs or more at times, I usually wait patiently to take my pound of flesh. That was the feeling I got before opening this thread but with the overwhelmimg opinion here, I nowhave a rethink just because of the "family" factor .
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Infact, my wife's best friend whom she had reported the matter to told her right there that she always looked up to her as a role model but was surprised she could act the way she did to her husband. She even threatened to do away with her as a friend but for my plea & that of her husband who advised her not to to so she could be advising her.

Sounds more like Yoruba people's fakeness and bojuboju (when they are trying to mediate) to me. They turn on their own person not because they mean it but simply to move on the begging process quicker. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
debrief08: Still you are here most of the times boasting of how much and how well you cheat on your wife.

Lol!

I have been reading this thread and laughing because the OP is a joke!

A man whom in several threads said he maintains steady girlfriends because his wife has low libido and is church chruchy. He advised girls how to succeed as sugar daughters!

Now he wants to deal with his BIL by boycotting him and his family? Seriously?

Please bring on more suggestions I really need to laugh!

It is well
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by soulglo: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

Sounds more like Yoruba people's fakeness and bojuboju (when they are trying to mediate) to me. They turn on their own person not because they mean it but simply to move on the begging process quicker. grin grin

I learn more every day. Yoruba version of good cop bad cop LOL
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by soulglo: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
bukatyne:

Lol!

A man whom in several threads said he maintains steady girlfriends because his wife has low libido and is church chruchy. He advised girls how to succeed as sugar daughters!

It is well

Wow so much for feeling hopeful for the poster
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

Well, it wasn't a yoruba teibe thing as the priest was from Ogoni tribe in Rivers, my wife's best friend and husby Igbos, her other friend and colleague yoruba, we are neither of these tribes but the general consensus that she messed up big time with my mli & bil was unanimous.
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Well, it wasn't a yoruba teibe thing as the priest was from Ogoni tribe in Rivers, my wife's best friend and husby Igbos, her other friend and colleague yoruba, we are neither of these tribes but the general consensus that she messed up big time with my mli & bil was unanimous.

They just wanted to make you feel good o'jare. They know you feed on ego and can't survive without it. I'm even sure your wife planned it with them to save her home. Na today! cheesy

We haven't even heard from your wife and we already know the kind of person you are. What will happen if she tells us her own side of the story?

You just made it worse by bringing this angle into it. Try another angle biko. grin
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
bukatyne:

Lol!

It is well
This where you guy are missing up things. What you just alluded to and the issue at hand are not related. if you focus on the former in looking at the latter, you will not be objective in your analysis & responses.
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Well I'm not surprised to hear that other tribes do the same thing. Fakeness is a unifying force for Nigerians. grin

As to the unanimous consensus, please. The only goal of the process was to beg you to prevent you from divorcing your wife. What is the likelihood of them laying all the blame at your feet even if they felt so? Pretty much zero.

Phema:

They just wanted to make you feel good o'jare. They know you feed on ego and can't survive without it. I'm even sure your wife planned it with them to save her home. cheesy Na today!

We haven't even heard from your wife and we already know the kind of person you are. What will happen if she tells us her own side of the story?

Lol! I agree, they probably planned it ahead of time. grin
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

This where you guy are missing up things. What you just alluded to and the issue at hand are not related. if you focus on the former in looking at the latter, you will not be objective in your analysis & responses.

For me, I knew nothing about what Buka and Debrief said. Didn't know your moniker till this thread. My responses have been based on your first post alone. It told the whole story as far as I'm concerned.
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by 2ndChance: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

For me, I knew nothing about what Buka and Debrief said. Didn't know your moniker till this thread. My responses have been based on your first post alone. It told the whole story as far as I'm concerned.

Okay na, you people have won. I will not deal with him again but still will not take any nonsense from any wife or inlaw under any guise gringringrin
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
I will say this though, the OP has been quite a good sport. He has handled the critique well so far. Kudos. smiley
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

Dear sugardaddy,

I am not analyzing, I am laughing.

Good to know that you have decided to resolve things.

Sir, your belief that your blatant destruction of the fabric of the intimacy of your matrimonial bed has nothing directly or indirectly to do with the issues on a ground is a grand delusion.

It will be well

1 Like

Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
2ndChance:

Okay na, you people have won. I will not deal with him again but still will not take any nonsense from any wife or inlaw under any guise gringringrin

Thank you o my brother. At least I can rest nowgringringrin
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
$ugardaddy:

And why did you bring your wife, pastor and wife's friend issue into it? How is it related to you wanting to deal with your BIL? Looking to score cheap points?
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
ileobatojo: I will say this though, the OP has been quite a good sport. He has handled the critique well so far. Kudos. smiley
Thank yougringringrin
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
2ndChance:

We NL family also give you a second chance....

Go and sin no more
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
ileobatojo: I will say this though, the OP has been quite a good sport. He has handled the critique well so far. Kudos. smiley

Oh, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Shows he might just be open minded and willing to learn.
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by sugardaddy1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Phema:

Oh, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Shows he might just be open minded and willing to learn.

You see. Finally, I won!gringringrin

That is actually the only problem I personally know I have. I am very humble and open to a fault. But the moment I sense injustice to me or anyone close to me, the humility becomes sturbonness and the open mindedness becomes vitually non-existent until I achieve my aim. I am actually disliked by a lot of people whenever in this mood except the few who know what my true personality is. But I will work at overlooking certian things and moving on now going forward.
Re: I Need To Deal With My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
go to your backyard, dig a small hole, rain all the abuses you feel like raining on your in law into that hole. cover it. drink a tall glass of wine. take a cold shower and go about your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? / Preparing For Marriageā€¦ Tips For The Guys / What Does 'submission' In Marriage Mean Exactly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.