Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? (938 Views)

Girl I Gave A Lift Today Stole My Phone / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift / My Beautiful Ex, A Vaseline Cries :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by mekaboy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
You are married, and driving our from a residential area, you run into your ex where his car broke down.

He is heading for an important meeting and has called his mechanic to come and pick the car and bring it to the meeting place.

There r no taxi's around, so he will have to walk a while to the main road. You are heading in the same direction where his meeting is going on in a few minutes.

The guy was good to ur when u dated, he travel for masters after uni and for years that is how the relationship ended but u still kept in touch.

He even attended your wedding and your husband knows him.

Now, will you give him a lift to the meeting since he is running out of time?

If you do, will you mention it to ur husband when u get home that u gave ur ex a lift?

Now for the guys, what will be ur reaction if your driving on the opposite lane and see ur wife and her ex in the other lane?

And what if ur wife comes home without mentioning that she dropped her ex off, in your conversations, what will your reaction be?

Remember, all you know is that u saw the both of them in a car, you don't know how it started.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
I wud give him a lift.No need to tell my husband.Wud see it as helping some random person who needs help.If my hubby happens to see us together and ask,I wud explain.If he behaves like a fool,then I wud behave stuupid.I expect him to cut me a slack!I wud never prefer a leftover to a fresh food. cool
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by guyANDROID1: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ladies will be in best position to answer this or better lemme ask google for you cuz he's da Mr know it all.

Ughh!!! I promise not to say 1st to comment before I leave NL n I will keep to that promise.

God bless me
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by guyANDROID1: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is injustice by NL mods or robot or wetin u dey call am self.

Why did @lynpetra first me to comment

English wan kill me oooo
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
No, I would not.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by KateSpade(f): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2013
sure.

however your story would not be my life. I would never invite an ex to a wedding and its highly unlikely my husband would know what my exes look like but of course I would tell him.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by Exponental(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Communication n trust are d issues here. I dont think there is any bigdeal if she helps out. I trust my woman n I dont pray dat trust ends irrespective of communication lapses, so I always avoid digging to much avoid high BP.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by Mynd44: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2013
More that half of the guys here won't accept it if their wife gives the guy a ride
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by mekaboy(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44: More that half of the guys here won't accept it if their wife gives the guy a ride

Especially when it is her ex.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by mekaboy(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2013
lynpetra: I wud give him a lift.No need to tell my husband.Wud see it as helping some random person who needs help.If my hubby happens to see us together and ask,I wud explain.If he behaves like a fool,then I wud behave stuupid.I expect him to cut me a slack!I wud never prefer a leftover to a fresh food. cool

Let's assume he behaves like a fool and u act stupid, then he kicks you out and ends the marriage. He take a fresh babe, your ex is married, you return to ur parents house or you rent an apartment. Who looses?
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by Mynd44: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2013
mekaboy:

Let's assume he behaves like a fool and u act stupid, then he kicks you out and ends the marriage. He take a fresh babe, your ex is married, you return to ur parents house or you rent an apartment. Who looses?
actually she gains cos she won't have to deal with a child for a husband anymore

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by mekaboy(m): 8:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Exponental: Communication n trust are d issues here. I dont think there is any bigdeal if she helps out. I trust my woman n I dont pray dat trust ends irrespective of communication lapses, so I always avoid digging to much avoid high BP.

Hmm easier said than done. You see ur wife driving her ex and smiling. She gets home and in all your discussions she did not mention anything about it? Bros you will dig to the deepest level.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by mekaboy(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2013
KateSpade: sure.

however your story would not be my life. I would never invite an ex to a wedding and its highly unlikely my husband would know what my exes look like but of course I would tell him.

Of cos when your dating you guys tlk about your past, and name ur ex, your hubby happens to know him but its not like they are friends that hangout together.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by mekaboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
actually she gains cos she won't have to deal with a child for a husband anymore

Maybe in the western world, not in Nigerian society.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by Mynd44: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2013
mekaboy:

Maybe in the western world, not in Nigerian society.
So you want her to live with an immature man all in the name of society?
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by greedie1(f): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2013
why not i will give him a ride ofcz and if it comes up in a convo, i ll tell hubby about it. i have this bad habit of not talking about irrelevant tins and ex? very irrelevant.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your EX A Lift When Married? by mekaboy(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
So you want her to live with an immature man all in the name of society?
I expect her to calm things down and not freak out when her hubby does the same.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Cousin / Please Advise Me On This My Childhood Fantasy / Just Read One Amazing Google Fact; Does It Really Works On Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.