Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift (7895 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by visitmazech: 6:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Love In An Elevator! undecided

Viral video shows elderly woman kissing teenage boy inside elevator. Boy pushed her away!

Surveillance footage showing a very creepy encounter between an elderly woman and a teenage boy in an elevator has gone viral on the internet. Little did the woman know there was surveillance video in the lift!

According to Sina News, after the two entered the lift of a residential building, the woman thought to be in her sixties seemed to,,,
I beg, I can’t type everything. Click link below to read details…

Huh...This is child abuse!

What do you friends say about this problem,,,,, an 'old woman can't hold body'

Read more and watch the video...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/abuse

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by visitmazech: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Child abuse!!

Mtcheew sad. Some old women dey worry oh grin
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by menix(m): 6:44am On Sep 21, 2015
After dem go say nah guyz dey do this kind thing..
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by 48noble(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2015
See her skirt,forming gud girl when konji dey kill u..idi.ot. Geraatofhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by heykims(m): 6:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Naughty pedophiles everywhere!

Its my birthday nairalanders!!
Pleeez shower with 'likes'..

22 Likes

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by ATMC(f): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2015
God punish this woman!

1 Like

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by xreal: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Konji fit catch woman @ 60?

e bad oo.
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by eightsin(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Konji no respecter of person nor age.

1 Like

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by jazinogold(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
konji Wey don mature!

2 Likes

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by visitmazech: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Hmm....
They need to investigate this incident!

1 Like

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by IamLEGEND1: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
Elderly konji
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by IceDude(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2015
The annoying tin be say when guy man wey ready to shine her congo give her line she go dey form undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2015
This is why I would never leave my son alone with any woman except she is family. All these women be accusing men of child molestation but na them dey do am pass. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by lilmax(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Ugly woman undecided
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by Haywhymido(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Where are they The NL ladies If the case is dat of an old man doing dat to a minor gal,they wldn't let us hear, parading with chants like : "All men are dogs", "the only thing on men's mind is sex", "All men are rapist".Now,the victim is a guy, a lad 4 dat matter, what they wld do is read n pass. Hypocrites, what do u av to say now?? Hope u wont be blaming the lad 4 dis. Little did u know dat this is how most male rapists are induced into the act
#blameshifters
#pout my lips in anticipation to spit on any LovePeddler's face dat quote me to say gibberish

1 Like

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by Haywhymido(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2015
Where are they The NL ladies If the case is dat of an old man doing dat to a minor gal,they wldn't let us hear, parading with chants like : "All men are dogs", "the only thing on men's mind is sex", "All men are rapist".Now,the victim is a guy, a lad 4 dat matter, what they wld do is read n pass. Hypocrites, what do u av to say now?? Hope u wont be blaming the lad 4 dis. Little did u know dat this is how most male rapists are induced into the act
#blameshifters
#pout my lips in anticipation to spit on any wh¤re's face dat quote me to say gibberish
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by datyrone(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2015
yes where are they
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by williamsean(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
IceDude:
The annoying tin be say when guy man wey ready to shine her congo give her line she go dey form undecided
I guess u can take d job of shining her Congo then grin
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by iamrealdeji(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Old dirty thing,but is she that short that the boy is as tall as her?
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by grad2012(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Very very bad granny lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by AfroKnight: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
NL babes nor go comment for this kind matter.
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by porozhniy(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
if this were to be a man, the hysteria & media witchhunt that will follow will virtually destroy him, but sinces it's a woman, nothing will happen, not even an arrest. don't be surprised if they shift the blame to the lad, afterall he must have enjoyed it!
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by MisterLongman(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
heykims:
Naughty pedophiles everywhere!
Its my birthday nairalanders!! Pleeez shower with 'likes'..
Wetin you wan use am do....... Abi likes na cake

1 Like

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by IceDude(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
williamsean:
I guess u can take d job of shining her Congo then grin
Sure! My John Thomas is not for decoration. I will give her craz.y monkey, touch ur toe, wheelbarrow style etc...... I will make sure i set her Congo ablaze and she will have no other option than call the fire service for help
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by ncolumella(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
lol...funny
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by mowah: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol...... It could have been a nice experience cool .... Only if it was a young fresh babe sha grin
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by visitmazech: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know what's going on nowadays... sad

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is simply nemesis grin
Am sure wen she was in her 20's 30's she pushed a lot of Guys calling them Boys grin... Now... U can tell from the restgrin
Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by visitmazech: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
See how this pretty girl is being rough-handled in detention!

Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2615429/see-how-pretty-girl-being

Read details from source - https://www.mazech.com/columbian_model

Re: Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is terrible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebony Was Truly A lesbian, New Video Sees Her Deep Kissing Frank Kuri (Photos) / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.