Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540680 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Ok,so curiousity got the better part of me last night.I wanted to know who Renato left all his properties for.Searched youtube for episode 51 and Viola! I saw it,clicked on it the next thing I heard was them speaking their language.I was not really bothered,I just needed to hear the name.Btw,they sounded like Indians and.....'their voices is not sexgzy at all to me'.Ready to post my first two spoilers.....
*Renato willed all his properties to Gonzalo
*Caught a glimpse of Renato's image in episode 90.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Na so!
Renato isn't dead. He willed to Gonzalo with the condition dat he musnt divorce ignacia. He wnts to see hw d family would react to Gonzalo bein hs heir nd hw Gonzalo wud manage it, not knwin Gonzalo is d original evil grin

Don't mind me, I've read all d episodes...till the end. I was so curious last night after d episode on telemundo dat I had to search everywhere for d full story and viola! I found it cheesy
I know how it will end cheesy
Not to worry, I won't post spoilers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by pweetymama(f): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2013
Omolola1: Na so!
Renato isn't dead. He willed to Gonzalo with the condition dat he musnt divorce ignacia. He wnts to see hw d family would react to Gonzalo bein hs heir nd hw Gonzalo wud manage it, not knwin Gonzalo is d original evil grin

Don't mind me, I've read all d episodes...till the end. I was so curious last night after d episode on telemundo dat I had to search everywhere for d full story and viola! I found it cheesy
abeg,finish d tori for us joor.d suspense is killing me.from d onset,i suspected gonzalo and his innocence.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2013

That was why I went to youtube instead of wikipedia cos I know if I start reading,I won't stop.I don't want to know anything ahead of time.
Why Omolola1? Had to come back to add this to it.You just awakened the urge to know more in me.Lolz.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:
Ok,so curiousity got the better part of me last night.I wanted to know who Renato left all his properties for.Searched youtube for episode 51 and Viola! I saw it,clicked on it the next thing I heard was them speaking their language.I was not really bothered,I just needed to hear the name.Btw,they sounded like Indians and.....'their voices is not sexgzy at all to me'.Ready to post my first two spoilers.....
*Renato willed all his properties to Gonzalo
*Caught a glimpse of Renato's image in episode 90.
Gonzalo?we ll start seeing d true colors of gonzalo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2013
ella.b:

Yes o since some peeps have given us spoilers and I'm beginning to like it.I myself just found out some shocking amazing secrets cos I didnt watch episode 1-10.Ignacia,Carola and Emilio were adopted.Na Pilar first eye Gonzalo and Renato had an affair with Adolfo's mum.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2013

Interesting but wait gozolo is the most evil of them all
if he accept the will that means the Igomora's have won they can easily bring the condes down
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Dannyxy(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Yes o since some peeps have given us spoilers and I'm beginning to like it.I myself just found out some shocking amazing secrets cos I didnt watch episode 1-10.Ignacia,Carola and Emilio were adopted.Na Pilar first eye Gonzalo and Renato had an affair with Adolfo's mum.
*holds head with palm*ehen,ehen,uhmm,really,why did u stop nw,i'm enjoying the story.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Dannyxy(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2013
ella.b:

tongue tongue cheesy cheesy *RUNS OUT OF THREAD*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: *holds head with palm*ehen,ehen,uhmm,really,why did u stop nw,i'm enjoying the story.
Although I said I hated spoilers and didnt want to read it online,I take back my words.I knew if i got to read the 1st 10 episodes I missed,I would stumble on the rest and I won't stop reading.True to my words,I just finished reading,I know almost every bits and pieces of BCD and I'm sorry,I won't like to spoil the suspense for you.I just murdered mine.#sobs....but Gonzalo na baddo,he bad pass Adolfo sef.#touching
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Dannyxy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Although I said I hated spoilers and didnt want to read it online,I take back my words.I knew if i got to read the 1st 10 episodes I missed,I would stumble on the rest and I won't stop reading.True to my words,I just finished reading,I know almost every bits and pieces of BCD and I'm sorry,I won't like to spoil the suspense for you.I just murdered mine.#sobs....but Gonzalo na baddo,he bad pass Adolfo sef.#touching
eyha,warra piry...u can cry on my shoulders i dn't mind,bt dnt stain my new imported designer shirt oh,i spent a whole N150 to buy it frm okechukwu's shop..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: eyha,warra piry...u can cry on my shoulders i dn't mind,bt dnt stain my new imported designer shirt oh,i spent a whole N150 to buy it frm okechukwu's shop..
Lmao.....funny dude.If you still insist on knowing,I can pm the link to you.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

abeg tell me where you read it from,abi direct me to where u read it,am tired of the suspence and dis mexican people playing with my already busy brain. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Dannyxy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

as fast as possible cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: as fast as possible cheesy
Done!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ladiva49: abeg tell me where you read it from,abi direct me to where u read it,am tired of the suspence and dis mexican people playing with my already busy brain. Thanks
Pmed you.Try and reply.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

wont mind if u send d link to me,pls
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

If renato had an affair with Mabel,that would mean that Eva tried to kill her.No wonder d woman dey vex.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Dannyxy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Done!
thanks cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Plsssssss, werr dd u read d story 4rm, pls snd it 2 me too, nd pls I want d full gist of wat apnd in MHBFL yesterday's episode. Plsssssss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
lizzyt92: Plsssssss, werr dd u read d story 4rm, pls snd it 2 me too, nd pls I want d full gist of wat apnd in MHBFL yesterday's episode. Plsssssss

Plsss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Pls PM me too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

PM me too dear...I need the link oo.
Hmm so I heard pilar has a twin sis who's more mumuish than her sef.
*waiting for the link*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Prettytimah: wont mind if u send d link to me,pls

me too. Thanks in advance. No matter how much i get to know before hand, i'll still find it interesting when viewing
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

pleeeeeeeease pm me too. I need it badly
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jennybeely(f): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

plz pm me ℓ̊ won't be around aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ nepa ℓ̊ no trust
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
I always knew dat gonzalo was a terrible person, no wonder I never liked him. If he wants oo he can destroy d candre family, I don't care. The tin dat rilly gives me satisfaction is that stupid pilar will cry all her eyes out when she discovers who she made all dat sacrifice for.
Imagine her going to ronaldo's funeral after attempting to steal ignatia's husband. What was she expecting? Loved the way they embarrassed her and d stupid gonzalo was not even sympathetic enough to follow her. Serves her right.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Pmed you.Try and reply.
tanks dearie,i would reply u
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Pmed you.Try and reply.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
about BCD piller is very mumucious i agree,she is just always to scared but then she deserves much more than what haveir is giving her. Its haveir that nstilled such fear into her,hes torture on her is getin to much,he doesnt deserve her at all,at least the pretencoius ganzalo as you cal him truely loves her. Am in full soport of her leaving havier,and the ignacia that is making noise seems to have forgoten she had a relationshp with haveir to the xtent of getin pregnant.
I definitely support her leaving havier but not for gonzalo. At least she shd ve considered her children first and how dey'd feel. She shd ve gotten safely divorced from havier and exposed him for d monster he is. Then gonzalo can follow. Shez just a hot mess. A psychologist dat can't help herself. Raaabish
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
about BCD piller is very mumucious i agree,she is just always to scared but then she deserves much more than what haveir is giving her. Its haveir that nstilled such fear into her,hes torture on her is getin to much,he doesnt deserve her at all,at least the pretencoius ganzalo as you cal him truely loves her. Am in full soport of her leaving havier,and the ignacia that is making noise seems to have forgoten she had a relationshp with haveir to the xtent of getin pregnant.
I definitely support her leaving havier but not for gonzalo. At least she shd ve considered her children first and how dey'd feel. She shd ve gotten safely divorced from havier and exposed him for d monster he is. Then gonzalo can follow. Cheating with gonzalo before she ever found out abt havier's unfaithfulness with ignatia and rebecca also brings her down to their level. Shez just a hot mess. A psychologist dat can't help herself. Raaabish
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
@all,should I drop the link here instead for all to see?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.