Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540684 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Matias will get murdered by the serial killer Gonzalo

It's confirmed, Gonzalo shot himself for some ulterior motive.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seriously, i'm baffled on how Gonzalo turned out to be a serial killer! Even some deaths in the begining were recorded as him being the killer its as if the writer made him a killer/villain after a second thought.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
larrybabe: Seriously, i'm baffled on how Gonzalo turned out to be a serial killer! Even some deaths in the begining were recorded as him being the killer its as if the writer made him a killer/villain after a second thought.

was this episode shown today?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
larrybabe: Even some deaths in the begining were recorded as him being the killer its as if the writer made him a killer/villain after a second thought.

I share the same thought as you, his previous acts and demeanor is a sharp contrast to what he turned out to be.

Kudos to the writer, we never saw that coming cos all suspicions were pointing to the impeccable Casanova Javier Ruiz grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
No spoilers please.It's confusing and leaves one anxious.This is one of the reasons why I didnt bother going online to read each episode.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
larrybabe: Seriously, i'm baffled on how Gonzalo turned out to be a serial killer! Even some deaths in the begining were recorded as him being the killer its as if the writer made him a killer/villain after a second thought.
I Neva trusted that Gonzalo since for the beging I think is working with Adolfo but really the writer knw wot is doing Adolfo secret are out still we still av many episode to go
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Anuoluwap(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
The only serie that I dislike is Aurora. Apart from being a science-fiction. It really sucks. Just based on sex. Imagine that clueless Aurora dating someone that is supposed to be your son. Should we call that a mere lust? And the guy is even being authoritative on her, telling her to beg for his kiss WHAT RUBBISH! And the girl too is behaving like a slowpoke. See something, they lied she gave birth to a child she didn't know about yet she's of the same age of the real daughter. They don't even look alike. So Nigerians too dey follow yeye series? Chai! Just wack!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
C'est moi:
No spoilers please.It's confusing and leaves one anxious.This is one of the reasons why I didnt bother going online to read each episode.

grin grin grin . . . .Behind closed doors is the most interesting of the lot . . . Producers of Aurora are plainly confused and acutely deficient
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Omolola1:

was this episode shown today?
No, i am referring to the preview i read on wikipaedia. There's nowhere u can get the full story online because its still very recent. Gonzalo was & still seen as a lawyer/husband of Ignacíá & in love with Pilar. The serial killer part does not really fit him. Anyway, lets watch & see how he is going to change or how the writer is going to transform the character to convince the viewers.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Anuoluwap: The only serie that I dislike is Aurora. Apart from being a science-fiction. It really sucks. Just based on sex. Imagine that clueless Aurora dating someone that is supposed to be your son. Should we call that a mere lust? And the guy is even being authoritative on her, telling her to beg for his kiss WHAT RUBBISH! And the girl too is behaving like a slowpoke. See something, they lied she gave birth to a child she didn't know about yet she's of the same age of the real daughter. They don't even look alike. So Nigerians too dey follow yeye series? Chai! Just wack!
Well yesterday's episode gave us d reason y she's chasing martin.Dr Elizabeth put her in a trance..she doesn't know yet.

Yall should be patient with aurora though.I know there r more action scenes coming up.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Anuoluwap(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
ella.b:

Well yesterday's episode gave us d reason y she's chasing martin.Dr Elizabeth put her in a trance..she doesn't know yet.

Yall should be patient with aurora though.I know there r more action scenes coming up.
let's call a spade a spade. A wack is a wack. The reason for her chasing martin? Lol of the century it means chasing your son. Let me ask you 1 question so far.... What have you learnt in the serie since? Revenge? Love? Betrayal? Deceit?
Puke!
The serie is weak morally. How could she have thought of having an affair with her daughter's brother?
The producers of the serie are comedians.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Got the following from Telemundo facebook wall (picture inclusive, but i dont know why it couldnt load here):

Telemundo Africa
October 13, 2013·
The Del Monte Dynasty, joined by law, not by blood…
In November we will be introducing this NEW telenovela to Telemundo Africa!
The Del Monte brothers are the most handsome and coveted men in the region. But the five brothers are not related through blood, having been adopted by a rich couple.
After the death of their father they meet a sister they never knew existed... who wants some of the famous family ranch for herself!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Anuoluwap:
let's call a spade a spade. A wack is a wack. The reason for her chasing martin? Lol of the century it means chasing your son. Let me ask you 1 question so far.... What have you learnt in the serie since? Revenge? Love? Betrayal? Deceit?
Puke!
The serie is weak morally. How could she have thought of having an affair with her daughter's brother?
The producers of the serie are comedians.
you are so right........ The writer is so confused
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Got it finally

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Telemundo Africa
How excited are you to meet the Del Monte brothers?
Brand new Telenovela coming this November!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
tegax: Got the following from Telemundo facebook wall (picture inclusive, but i dont know why it couldnt load here):

Telemundo Africa
October 13, 2013·
The Del Monte Dynasty, joined by law, not by blood…
In November we will be introducing this NEW telenovela to Telemundo Africa!
The Del Monte brothers are the most handsome and coveted men in the region. But the five brothers are not related through blood, having been adopted by a rich couple.
After the death of their father they meet a sister they never knew existed... who wants some of the famous family ranch for herself!

Interesting family feud on show . . . . . .grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
So papa, mama & pickin don turn to kidnapper? Na God go save Soledad, i can just imagine what she is going thru, almost at home yet so far.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
larrybabe: So papa, mama & pickin don turn to kidnapper? Na God go save Soledad, i can just imagine what she is going thru, almost at home yet so far.

I pity Lola most, because Deborah would lie to Andre that Lola was responsible for her pregnancy loss (which is obviously a lie). This would make Andre hate Lola, and Apollo whom Lola could hav turned to, is now dead. Her friend is more occupied with her newly found, awful job. Her mom is nowhere to be found.....and so on. What a lonely world it would be for her, before everything comes back to normal, as the truth about all, unfolds slowly
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Prettytimah(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
tegax:

I pity Lola most, because Deborah would lie to Andre that Lola was responsible for her pregnancy loss (which is obviously a lie). This would make Andre hate Lola, and Apollo whom Lola could hav turned to, is now dead. Her friend is more occupied with her newly found, awful job. Her mom is nowhere to be found.....and so on. What a lonely world it would be for her, before everything comes back to normal, as the truth about all, unfolds slowly
where you dey watch your own MHBFL? U seem ahead........
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Prettytimah: where you dey watch your own MHBFL? U seem ahead........

lol... @Telemundo facebook page
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MizBeHavin: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
tegax: Got it finally

Yay!!!! That's Mario Cimarro! (First from the left) He was Juan in "hidden passion" and Salvador in "Second Chance". Complete hunk!!! I cannot wait!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MizBeHavin: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Prettytimah: where you dey watch your own MHBFL? U seem ahead........

Well you can google and get bits and pieces of the story, but their facebook page also gives good preview. Check telemundo africa on fbk
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MizBeHavin: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Babara and Sergio Looool. Perfect match!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Anuoluwap: The only serie that I dislike is Aurora. Apart from being a science-fiction. It really sucks. Just based on sex. Imagine that clueless Aurora dating someone that is supposed to be your son. Should we call that a mere lust? And the guy is even being authoritative on her, telling her to beg for his kiss WHAT RUBBISH! And the girl too is behaving like a slowpoke. See something, they lied she gave birth to a child she didn't know about yet she's of the same age of the real daughter. They don't even look alike. So Nigerians too dey follow yeye series? Chai! Just wack!
you ain't making any sense.Even though Aurora is my least favourite, it's obvious you are not following /watching Aurora cos it's nothing like the comment you av above.!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
For BCD. smiley hmm... so Adolfo has been found out finally.

Crazy story behind Javier and Adolfo's past... don't you think?

Could Pilar cry (cry mama) ever have the nerve and courage to leave Javier
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
MHBFLV.
just a thot .... I think it would av been funny if d paramedic checking out Apollo said "he died before he even hit d ground grin" stupid Apollo, he wanted to prove to Lola that what Andre can do, he can do better ..

Kpele @ Ramon, Deborah's father. Got d beating of his life from Merciless Marcelo.

Poor Soledad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pilar is a very use.less woman
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
larrybabe: Carola is my babe! Very clever indeed!! Matias is my man too its just that he won't leave long. Dumb ignaciá she couldn't even figure anything out.

Dumb dumb dumb Ignacia. After finding out Adolfo is alive and all she could say was :
1. "But Emilio found his wedding ring on the buried body " sister ..... after you already figured out that Adolfo KILLED Leonardo, how difficult is it to put d wedding ring on Leonardo's corpse.shocked
2. "If Adolfo is alive, dat means am married to 2 men" *** I think dat shd av been d least of all problems at hand
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Precious rose.
:-) someone might just take care of HoribleLookingHoracio.
So Venus wont av to worry abt D loan repayment and Rachel can av her peace of mind, once again wink wink

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2013
..And the award for best supporting actor on Precious Rose goes to (drum roll please) 'Edwarditooo', that baby is such a natural..sweet, cute...he's more in character than some adults there. Baybee aka barbara is becoming my favorite, I love To see her clown around when she's mad. Let's face it guys, Aurora is really dry. The panting and screaming on 'My heart beats for Lola' can be really annoying..but I must say, the storyline is getting more interesting by the day, how Acapeto could kill Apollo for a $2million life insurance is beyond me. My best still remains BHCD and Precious Rose. *singing* I saw1 just the other night, making its way thru the skies like a tiny light..just falling stars

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2013
For wetin nah?:
..And the award for best supporting actor on Precious Rose goes to (drum roll please) 'Edwarditooo', that baby is such a natural..sweet, cute...he's more in character than some adults there. Baybee aka barbara is becoming my favorite, I love To see her clown around when she's mad. Let's face it guys, Aurora is really dry. The panting and screaming on 'My heart beats for Lola' can be really annoying..but I must say, the storyline is getting more interesting by the day, how Acapeto could kill Apollo for a $2million life insurance is beyond me. My best still remains BHCD and Precious Rose. *singing* I saw1 just the other night, making its way thru the skies like a tiny light..just falling stars

i love that song
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2013
C'est moi:

I was just shouting,stupid girl! foolish girl! after watching the scene/s.Ronaldo didnt deserve that.He was nice to her.And i noticed the Hilda eish long ago and that of Nebaldo this week.

And Last night I noticed.... Roque, Aurora's driver in Aurora is the same man playing Deborah's father (Ramon Noriega) in MHBFLV.
Just checked out his name, and its him,,, look closely. Its just weird how different people can look cos dey are playing different roles shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page