Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540685 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Renato's family have succeeded in killing the old man.What a pity!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
C'est moi:

Who died? Chei! What hapnd in 2day's epiosde??I culdnt watch today's own (subscribtion expired) pls fill me in b4 we subscribe again. #BCD
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sugahylz:

Who died? Chei! What hapnd in 2day's epiosde??I culdnt watch today's own (subscribtion expired) pls fill me in b4 we subscribe again. #BCD
Ok dear though i'm really bad at explaining things.Lemme just give u the cogent details.
*Javier was really depressed that Pilar left him and drank himself to stupour though I know he has ulterior motives.And Ignacia asked him to do something abt it.
*Ignacia d stewpid lady was just concerned abt Gonzalo leaving her for Pilar while her dad was dying in the hospital.
*Corolla was making out with Adolfo bt Ignacia's visit stopped them and he escaped b4 he could be caught
*Hilda is ready to divorce Emilio because she thinks he is not man enough.
*Renato died and Eva was really devastated
*Rosa is not Adolfo's sister but lover working for him
*Corolla is into drugs and on hearing her dad's death,I think she took an overdose of it and she became unconscious.When they couldn't find her at her dad's burial,Gonzalo and Emilio went to look 4 her at Gonzalo's apartment where she was found unconscious and where today's episode ended.Hope this helps.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cuteruth(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ Cest moi, pls wat happened In MHBFL today, stil at work and really missing out
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
cuteruth: @ Cest moi, pls wat happened In MHBFL today, stil at work and really missing out

Ok,lemme give you the cogent details too.
*You know the last episode,Marcello beat Debra mercilessly,well she lost the pregnancy and vowed to blame it on lola
*Lola reported the van outside her house to Rodriguez and he warned he warned her not to confront them and the stubborn lola did and they drove off before Rodriguez arrived and he was really angry with her and talked some sense into her.
*Andree's friend confessed to his aunt sophie that he was in love with her and Aunt sophie was really suprised,she said it can never happen because she was his godmother at his christening.
*Debra called Lola and asked her to come to her house that she knows the whereabout of her mum,meanwhile Debra and her mum were setting a trap for Lola.Lola's ghost aunt warned her not to go but she didnt listen.Just as Andree was driving into the driveway.Debra asked Lola to follow her downstairs and she was staggering,made sure Lola was holding her and threw herself down the stairs and Lola was still at d top staircase.Debra's mum was now shouting that Lola pushed her and Andree was so angry with her.
*Eldevina's sister left her some money and the doctor didnt tell her.Lola found the document and gave her,in returned Eldevina showed Lola the camera room where doctor used to watch her
*Daniel's girlfriend's body was found and he identified it and Marcello was taken in for questioning
*Debra's mum confessed to her dad that it was Marcello who made Debra to lose her pregnancy and they are blaming it on Lola.Ramon didnt support d idea sha but Debra's mum insisted they must support their daughter and d dad also vowed to deal with Marcello
*Debra urged Andree to press charges against Lola but he stylishly dodged it.Right now,Andree hates Lola and he was really sad that he lost his baby,his first fruit.Phew!,hope this helps.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MizBeHavin: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
C'est moi:

*You know the last episode,Marcello beat Debra mercilessly,well she lost the pregnancy and vowed to blame it on lola
*Lola reported the van outside her house to Rodriguez and he warned he warned her not to confront them and the stubborn lola did and they drove off before Rodriguez arrived and he was really angry with her and talked some sense into her.
*Andree's friend confessed to his aunt sophie that he was in love with her and Aunt sophie was really suprised,she said it can never happen because she was his godmother at his christening.
*Debra called Lola and asked her to come to her house that she knows the whereabout of her mum,meanwhile Debra and her mum were setting a trap for Lola.Lola's ghost aunt warned her not to go but she didnt listen.Just as Andree was driving into the driveway.Debra asked Lola to follow her downstairs and she was staggering,made sure Lola was holding her and threw herself down the stairs and Lola was still at d top staircase.Debra's mum was now shouting that Lola pushed her and Andree was so angry with her.
*Eldevina's sister left her some money and the doctor didnt tell her.Lola found the document and gave her,in returned Eldevina showed Lola the camera room where doctor used to watch her
*Daniel's girlfriend's body was found and he identified it and Marcello was taken in for questioning
*Debra's mum confessed to her dad that it was Marcello who made Debra to lose her pregnancy and they are blaming it on Lola.Ramon didnt support d idea sha but Debra's mum insisted they must support their daughter and d dad also vowed to deal with Marcello
*Debra urged Andree to press charges against Lola but he stylishly dodged it.Right now,Andree hates Lola and he was really sad that he lost his baby,his first fruit.Phew!,hope this helps.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Jummaima: you ain't making any sense.Even though Aurora is my least favourite, it's obvious you are not following /watching Aurora cos it's nothing like the comment you av above.!
aurora used to be my least favourite, but now procious rose has taken that position, it's becoming too dull and childish for my liking.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
C'est moi:

Ok dear though i'm really bad at explaining things.Lemme just give u the cogent details.
*Javier was really depressed that Pilar left him and drank himself to stupour though I know he has ulterior motives.And Ignacia asked him to do something abt it.
*Ignacia d stewpid lady was just concerned abt Gonzalo leaving her for Pilar while her dad was dying in the hospital.
*Corolla was making out with Adolfo bt Ignacia's visit stopped them and he escaped b4 he could be caught
*Hilda is ready to divorce Emilio because she thinks he is not man enough.
*Renato died and Eva was really devastated
*Rosa is not Adolfo's sister but lover working for him
*Corolla is into drugs and on hearing her dad's death,I think she took an overdose of it and she became unconscious.When they couldn't find her at her dad's burial,Gonzalo and Emilio went to look 4 her at Gonzalo's apartment where she was found unconscious and where today's episode ended.Hope this helps.

Wow! Thnx dear...that was helpful
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Youngtekkey(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
tspun: aurora used to be my least favourite, but now procious rose has taken that position, it's becoming too dull for my liking.
why is rosa diamente taking the position,the soap is very intresting u just watch out/or better still continue watching
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mehn I love this thread!!! Each and very day I blow my sis a kiss for tuning it to this channel on d very first day.
Dat pillar is extremely stupid and annoyin. Moving out of d ouse with her children just to go be wit dat stupid pretentious gonzalo( I feel so disgusted when they kiss). She couldn't even let dem adjust to d situation first. I trust my aviar, he's gonn deal with her. I cried when ronaldo candre dies, he's just too nice.
As for that rosaria in precious rose and her red ponmo lips, all I can say is she'll get what's comin to her. Including d stupid barbie... Baby, baby, baby. She gives me aheadache wen she rambles on abt nothin imp.
As for that lola, shez just s
o dumb and pigheaded. I love wat marcello did to debra, gives me a sense of satisfaction till d truth comes out. And wats with soledad, dropes are not dat tight to remove d gag on her mouth and give a good shouting or trying to loosen the ropes on her legs.
As for aurora, all I can say is shez extremely confused. As for natalia, I can't wait for d truth to be out.
grin now have vented, I feel so much better. grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bobankky: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Jummaima:

And Last night I noticed.... Roque, Aurora's driver in Aurora is the same man playing Deborah's father (Ramon Noriega) in MHBFLV.
Just checked out his name, and its him,,, look closely. Its just weird how different people can look cos dey are playing different roles shocked
how i wish yoruba movie directors and producers are watching these movies,each character is unique and u cld spot its tastefully prepared for viewing....lolz..really cnt stop watchn my Telenovelas.....

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zainharb: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
C'est moi:

tnx u jst saved ma day
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zainharb: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
C'est moi:

tnx u jst saved ma day
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cecelia's:
Mehn I love this thread!!! Each and very day I blow my sis a kiss for tuning it to this channel on d very first day.
Dat pillar is extremely stupid and annoyin. Moving out of d ouse with her children just to go be wit dat stupid pretentious gonzalo( I feel so disgusted when they kiss). She couldn't even let dem adjust to d situation first. I trust my aviar, he's gonn deal with her. I cried when ronaldo candre dies, he's just too nice.
As for that rosaria in precious rose and her red ponmo lips, all I can say is she'll get what's comin to her. Including d stupid barbie... Baby, baby, baby. She gives me aheadache wen she rambles on abt nothin imp.
o dumb and pigheaded. I love wat marcello did to debra, gives me a sense of satisfaction till d truth comes out. And wats with soledad, dropes are not dat tight to remove d gag on her mouth and give a good shouting or trying to loosen the ropes on her legs.
As for aurora, all I can say is shez extremely confused. As for natalia, I can't wait for d truth to be out.

Like seriously, soledad can act like a brainless dumy atimes! Instead of her to mk sm attempt in setting herself free she just dey dea dey dull herself! (Anyway na film! embarassed ).

Mr Rolnado was a nice man cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cuteruth(f): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks cest.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dat soledad woman cld ve easliy untied her self or even remove the rope from her mouth n scream, its becomin annoying watching her part..d show kips getting intense evryday, loving it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 1:17am On Oct 18, 2013
..And dumb Corolla almost slept with the "one man" who's responsible for ALL her family problems. Ismeal or Adolfo or Leonardo or whatever he calls himself is really mean am sure his bed ridden Dad isn't happy with his actions, Imagine him making out with his GF right in his fathers presense smh. The Conde daughters have really bad taste in MEN

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2013
For wetin nah?:
..And dumb Corolla almost slept with the "one man" who's responsible for ALL her family problems. Ismeal or Adolfo or Leonardo or whatever he calls himself is really mean am sure his bed ridden Dad isn't happy with his actions, Imagine him making out with his GF right in his fathers presense smh. The Conde daughters have really bad taste in MEN
Rili am very disapoited with corolla after everything she almost get her self to be used by Adolfo anyway she is the one that will kill him at last
Mr conde maybe he went to hiding cos he suppose to commit suicide
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2013
C'est moi:
I didn't think he died coz he suppose to commit suicide
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Sugahylz(f): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2013
trux:
Rili am very disapoited with corolla after everything she almost get her self to be used by Adolfo anyway she is the one that will kill him at last
Mr conde maybe he went to hiding cos he suppose to commit suicide

Was he reported dead or missing?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Jummaima:

And Last night I noticed.... Roque, Aurora's driver in Aurora is the same man playing Deborah's father (Ramon Noriega) in MHBFLV.
Just checked out his name, and its him,,, look closely. Its just weird how different people can look cos dey are playing different roles shocked
And depora mother in MHBFL and Maigret in precious rose had the same voice
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Sugahylz:

He was reported dead in yesterday's episode.This is one of the reasons I refused to read this sh.it in wikipedia.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Sugahylz:

Was reported died but according to Wikipedia he was to commit suicide
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2013
C'est moi:

He was reported dead in yesterday's episode.This is one of the reasons I refused to read this sh.it in wikipedia.
But don't forget nothing seems to be as it appears in BHCD he could collaborated with the doctor to pronounce him died let wait and see sha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2013
trux:
And depora mother in MHBFL and Maigret in precious rose had the same voice

Well, possibly! Maybe the voice that did the english translation was the same, but the actresses are two different people. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2013
trux:
But don't forget nothing seems to be as it appears in BHCD he could collaborated with the doctor to pronounce him died let wait and see sha
True that,let's wait and see.Though after watching yesterday's episode,I must confess,I told my sis that I think Renato framed his death.But on the other hand,I don't like spoilers.I want the suspenses/suprises to catch me unaware but it's ok sha,I can't stop people from posting.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2013
MHBFLV

Lola did two stu[id things in one episode. How could you confront the guys in the vehicle after the policeman said you shouldn't.

Then, Debrah.... of all people, calls you to come over and you did.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Jummaima: MHBFLV

Lola did two stu[id things in one episode. How could you confront the guys in the vehicle after the policeman said you shouldn't.

Dont blame her for going to meet Deborah. Initially, i did....but later thought of it the other way round. For crying out loud, its her mother that is concerned her. I believe everyone would do same, in order to rescue their mom. It was her mom's safety that was paramount to her at that moment.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2013
trux:

That is why BCD would remain my best of them all. You really cant guess what's next in line, unlike the other soaps. I share the same opinion with you anyway. I think Renato did not die, but death is inevitable for him later.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by superflakie(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jummaima: MHBFLV

That girl nah serious mumu... She's so sturbborn and half of everytin she has been thru is cos of her stupidity.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cecelia's:
about BCD piller is very mumucious i agree,she is just always to scared but then she deserves much more than what haveir is giving her. Its haveir that nstilled such fear into her,hes torture on her is getin to much,he doesnt deserve her at all,at least the pretencoius ganzalo as you cal him truely loves her. Am in full soport of her leaving havier,and the ignacia that is making noise seems to have forgoten she had a relationshp with haveir to the xtent of getin pregnant.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cecelia's:
about BCD piller is very mumucious i agree,she is just always to scared but then she deserves much more than what haveir is giving her. Its haveir that nstilled such fear into her,hes torture on her is getin to much,he doesnt deserve her at all,at least the pretencoius ganzalo as you cal him truely loves her. Am in full soport of her leaving havier,and the ignacia that is making noise seems to have forgoten she had a relationshp with haveir to the xtent of getin pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111