Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (542078 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wow. . . u guyz r way ahead of me. Wish we culd watch it in the office . .instead of the compulsory CNN . . lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Jummaima:
lol@Debrah grin grin grin hehehe...
if one single mosquito bites
Lola, ten will bite you Debrah smiley

Omo! Debra go do fasting and prayers for lola. even if na another person cause am Debra go carry the wahala. Omo see trouble for Debra

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
benedictac:

Omo! Debra go do fasting and prayers for lola. even if na another person cause am Debra go carry the wahala. Omo see trouble for Debra
Serves her right, her pepper body for Lola too much.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Omolola1: The most annoying character in Precious Rose is Rosa/Eva. I hate watching her tongue
Gosh! Her dress sense tho'

I totally agree with you, Rosa/eva is so annoying, her voice is irritating especially when she says edwardito and hose ignacio. She is always nervous and her smile is fake.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thought i was the only one watching this soap. My heart beats for Lola is my favorite, then Precious Rose. Aurora is too boring for me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
miralicious: [color=#990000][/color]u guys don't even know wts gonna hit u yet.talking about behind closed doors.at the end of all d telenovelas,u gonna realise it's actuali d best out of all.mehn.u guys r gonna b like shocked*shocked*wen u find out who d third brother is.lol.i dnt wanna spoil d fun.y'all shld jst watch n c.i thnk behind closed doors is just d best.

its Gonzalo..............................
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
wow today's episode on my heart beat for lola, really touch me alot.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
nickishire: Thought i was the only one watching this soap. My heart beats for Lola is my favorite, then Precious Rose. Aurora is too boring for me.
welcome to the familysmiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2013
with tears I felt for camilo. a true friend. kai really painful
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 5:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Gonzolo/inaki secrect is fast approaching that is the best part in BHCD
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Javier na real capital COWARD...... laugh don kill me die!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This Mabel Mora is really UGLY! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ignacia dressing sha!!! If she does not wear one hand dress, the dress would be hanging loosely off her shoulders. Hisssssssssss!!!
Rebecca red dress me like cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool with fine polished nails. Pilar is just something else psychia wey no fit help herself.

Gonzalo should just climb upstairs the Conde’s house so that Igor Mora would see him and probably shout a louder EVIL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
does she have to lie ? Oh lola why na...?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lola don mad finish. I jst feel like entering thru d tv screen and flog her koboko. Infact make she even do angle 90 punishment. She dey mad ni? Y she go lie say na apolo get pikin? She don kolo true true. Infact the program don dey vez me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
crazygod: Lola don mad finish. I jst feel like entering thru d tv screen and flog her koboko. Infact make she even do angle 90 punishment. She dey mad ni? Y she go lie say na apolo get pikin? She don kolo true true. Infact the program don dey vez me.
don't mind lola her sturbbonness has no part two she should at least tell camilo and rodrigues the truth *smh* for her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cuteruth(f): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
pls can someone help me with d summary of wat happened in MHBFL tonight.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2013
ohh..my God...guess behind closed doors is d best...just watched d episode where gonzalo was revealed as the third broda of d mora family...and d people he has been killing..wat a suspense..dont want 2 tell u guys d end..4 dose who want 2 no..just let me know and i will get u d link 4rm youtube.. cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2013
I wasn't too suprised yesterday when she lied that the baby was for Apollo.I revealed it here last week.That was really s.tu.pid of her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Slapping galore on auroracheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
bentenny: ohh..my God...guess behind closed doors is d best...just watched d episode where gonzalo was revealed as the third broda of d mora family...and d people he has been killing..wat a suspense..dont want 2 tell u guys d end..4 dose who want 2 no..just let me know and i will get u d link 4rm youtube.. cool

Pls I wnt 2 knw
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ariyke: Slapping galore on auroracheesy

Pls wat apnd yesterday and day b4 yesterday wen aurora told lorenzo there is only one aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
finally I love something about Aurora. Blanca and Ceaser's part. I love those kids
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls werr is eva's son eduadito... It is best 4 lola nt 2 tell andre abt d baby 4 d child's safety Cos debra ll b so desperate 2 harm lola even if it will cost her life wen she finds out.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
lizzyt92: It is best 4 lola nt 2 tell andre abt d baby 4 d child's safety Cos debra ll b so desperate 2 harm lola even if it will cost her life wen she finds out.

I totally agree with u even with Andrea's attitude, he does not deserve to know the truth now. If Lola had succeeded in telling Andrea he would had thought that was the reason why Lola pushed Debra down the stairs. I am loving this soap.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jose Ignacio should stop cutting Rosa off and allow her tell him the truth already, although I think He already knows..Barbara will definitely dance Skelewu on Rosa's head after the great reveal. Andre and Lola(trouble)..those 2 are just tooo much, none wants to back down for the other..hope Debra doesn't harm her. I don think Lola denying Andre the Paternity of her child makes any difference thou..Debra still hates her. And woa..behind Closed doors is something else. A lot of very impulsive destroyers, I don't think any of the characters are clean. All very shady people with a lot of secrets, the scene with Emillios wife thanking IgorMora for saving her husbands life was soo touching. I hope the writer won't kill his character..with all he's been through with the Condes, one would expect him to be more hateful than Ismeal/Adolfo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Thiannah(f): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ariyke: Slapping galore on auroracheesy
yes oh, Infact I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Thiannah(f): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author) It is best 4 lola nt 2 tell andre abt d baby 4 d child's safety Cos debra ll b so desperate 2 harm lola even if it will cost her life wen she finds out.[/quote]Debra already knows about the pregnancy.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Eva better tell Jose Ignacio the whole truth. Him earing it from Barbra or Gerado is going make his reaction worse. That Babra's friend is really making Barbie think beter. She's no an impullsive airhead. And for once, I'm comforable with Rosara suffering serves her right. Poor Federico. God will punish that Ruldofo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thank God people are actually seing through Lola and Andres' never ending games. I hope they stop her from going after her mother,she needs rest. And will those policemen do something about Adela,that girl is almost broken beyond repair. Eeveryone seems to have forgotten her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nomski0: Eva better tell Jose Ignacio the whole truth. Him earing it from Barbra or Gerado is going make his reaction worse. That Babra's friend is really making Barbie think beter. She's no an impullsive airhead. And for once, I'm comforable with Rosara suffering serves her right. Poor Federico. God will punish that Ruldofo.
am tired of them prolonging the truth, eva/rosa should tell the truth and I think that guy andrea thinks she killed is still alive and am sad federico had to die like that but my best soap is MHBFL and BCD that aurora na wash
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thiannah: yes oh, Infact I couldn't stop laughing.

Please what happened in aurora, please tell me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ariyke: am tired of them prolonging the truth, eva/rosa should tell the truth and I think that guy andrea thinks she killed is still alive and am sad federico had to die like that but my best soap is MHBFL and BCD that aurora na wash
My best are Precious Rose, MHBFL and BCD. Aurora is a very annoying soap. From begining to end, no sense at all. When i watched the end i just wanted to break the tv.

P.s I hope Andrea and Junior hook up. Plus that man she killed, i dont think he really died.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mosminic(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=bentenny]ohh..my God...guess behind closed doors is d best...just watched d episode where gonzalo was revealed as the third broda of d mora family...and d people he has been killing..wat a suspense..dont want 2 tell u guys d end..4 dose who want 2 no..just let me know and i will get u d link 4rm youtube.. cool[ pilar will betray gonzalo, ignacia will be killed by pilar's twin sister and carola will burn adolfo alive with gasoline. Am I right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.