Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543534 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by toxxxxxxx: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Lolz,don't mind me jare.Na MHBFL and BCD bring me come here.Are u watching too?

yes o, dnt miss it for anything
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good news: Andre is free!!! free like a bird!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
javier has been framed for the death of matias(kai! matias is dead sad sad )...i con dey pity am sha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
You now see why I said Javier isn't smart? Always setting himself up for Inyaki and Ismeal to finish his deeds..plenty noise, less action. Now I feel really bad for him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
For wetin nah?:
You now see why I said Javier isn't smart? Always setting himself up for Inyaki and Ismeal to finish his deeds..plenty noise, less action. Now I feel really bad for him
he was sooo scared u would fink he couldnt hurt a fly...serves him rite in a way sha for his past deeds...
the devil u knw(aldofo) is better than the devil u dont know(Gonzalo)...that guy is evil!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
dlex21:
he was sooo scared u would fink he couldnt hurt a fly...serves him rite in a way sha for his past deeds...
the devil u knw(aldofo) is better than the devil u dont know(Gonzalo)...that guy is evil!!!

He is o! Imagine Ignacia begging him to stay, Emilio blabbing the whole plan to him, na God save Emilio o!! And what's this new Connection between Javier and Eva..Na waya o?!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
For wetin nah?:

He is o! Imagine Ignacia begging him to stay, Emilio blabbing the whole plan to him, na God save Emilio o!! And what's this new Connection between Javier and Eva..Na waya o?!!
Javier brought a proposition to Eva on how they would get rid of Gonzalo (him being the heir to the Condezs' properties etc) but due to Mattias's disappearance,Eva was devastated and didnt want to talk about it at that moment in time but Javier still insisted they met outside the house to discuss more about it.I guess that's the connection between them for now.Guess you know this already sef.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Stunner1(f): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
haaaa itz ova for xavier c beta frame up shaa kai gonzalo/inyaki is badt ooo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
my people no b soooo, ona no just drop any recap? I tot since i did'nt have the chance to wash today's episode i will get the O gist here. Guess i was wrong.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abeg, wetin happen for MHBFL and BCD in todays episode?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Supergal01: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Behind Closed Doors is Hot!!!

May God expose and shame every Gonzalo in our lives.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gengen118: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
BCD is d best......javier's gragra as landed him to big whala.... meen inyaki inyaki....am so not happy cos mathais died, i like him alot. a miracle shud jus happen and bring him bak. grin.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Supergal01: Behind Closed Doors is Hot!!!

May God expose and shame every Gonzalo in our lives.

A very big resounding Amen to that o!! An Enemy so close is..........phew! More than dangerous
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2013
The youngest Del Monte brother looks like Daniel (Andre's brother) in MHBFL. Guys, pls check him out to confirm
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2013
I feel bad for Rebecca and Mathias buh for Javier I didn't feel pity for him is gud to treat ur family with pity and love not u feel like u are god and ur family are just piece of furniture
And for Rosa dat wia she belong in jail how can you keep too much secret like dat and the promise she made to Eva she didn't keep it there is to find José and make him pay for wot he did to ha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2013
cheesy grin Wow andres is free cheesy grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2013
For wetin nah?:

cos he mentioned corolla also knows abt it, thats y gonzalo didnt kill him...else, he would be wiv matias now...javier n eva needed to plan ow to wrestle the inheritance from gonzalo...thats y they met(i guess oo)...bt i fink she's d only one that can save him since she was wiv him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by sparkletoy: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2013
Evil (Gonzalo) is closer than they can ever imagine angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Can someone give a recap of mhbfl? Please? My subscription has expired...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
trux: How I wish there is no any info online so that the suspence will be high truly BHCD is the best
And I like the way barbie exposed Rosa since she don't want to tell the truth so let the world know who she is

Buh she still cant lose because rosaura is her mother.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
nickishire:

How is Rosaura her mother? Thought it was Raquel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
tegax:

How is Rosaura her mother? Thought it was Raquel

Rosaura had an affair with Dr Antonio,but she put rosa at d boarding school because Eduardo her husband dint want d baby at d house.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Finally,Lola cried smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by genxris: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Precious Rose... I really feel for Rose but that girl really get mind o, she still no wan tell Ignastio say d baby his even in jail
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
ella.b:
watin make her cry? Recap plssssss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
ella.b:

Why did she cry.. Has she found solidard her mum
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
nickishire:

She can loose oh..the only thing is if they forgive her and get a good attorney for her.. That barbie is just a bitch I was told eduardito is at the orphanage now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2013
tegax: The youngest Del Monte brother looks like Daniel (Andre's brother) in MHBFL. Guys, pls check him out to confirm

No, he's not. Thats Jonathan Islas aka Lucas my favourite so far on the show, such an easy going cutie(those eyes) and of course the leading Man himself( Guan). I see Paula falling face-flat in love with Guan.. All that her hard geeeh thingy na wash! I see a lot of greed and seduction on Del Monte Dynasty
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Jose character is annoying he suppose to still feel something for Rosa yes she commited I crime buh is not as if she kills someone it just identity theft
BHCD Don Conde can't hind for ever he should just come out from hinding
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2013
nickishire:

Yes but dat one wia ha head don scatter finish
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2013
genxris: Precious Rose... I really feel for Rose but that girl really get mind o, she still no wan tell Ignastio say d baby his even in jail

Now wey Social- Service don come carry the boy, she get no choice than to tell Ignacio o..else that baby will end up with foster parents and Rosa won't allow it, if she doesn't..I think Antonio the Doc will
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2013
mimicue:

She can loose oh..the only thing is if they forgive her and get a good attorney for her.. That barbie is just a bitch I was told eduardito is at the orphanage now

I think Rosa's worth more than what we've seen so far..at the end, her inheritance will come from the Doc( the hospital) and Rosaura, the fact that she's also Edwarditos real guardian adds more icing on the cake. As for Barbara, she's totally going to loose it when she finds out who the real father of Edwardito is, I look forward to her scenes..babe na dumb nutcase,make she buy straight jacket in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page