Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543375 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
I couldn't close my mouth this evening as I watch an elderly person downloading MHBFL,BCD(told me what I already knw) and Aurora to me.Thought twas only jobless people like me who likes telemundo channel.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=Mosminic][/quote]
yap...absolutely

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
C'est moi:
I couldn't close my mouth this evening as I watch an elderly person downloading MHBFL,BCD(told me what I already knw) and Aurora to me.Thought twas only jobless people like me who likes telemundo channel.

My mum is crazy about MHBFL, u need to see her when she's watching it grin

And my dad? He's in love with BCD cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
lizzyt92:

Pls I wnt 2 knw
dont really know wat u want 2 know but...gonzalo will be revealed on nxt week episode(61) as inaki...by d way u can watch d spanish version on youtube..this is d link...open youtube and type this on d search box Behind Closed Doors / Poshte Darhaya Basteh Ep 1...do the same for d rest of the episodes u want to watch..dstv is on episode 59 and behind closed doors has 165 episodes..enjoy watchin wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Omolola1:

My mum is crazy about MHBFL, u need to see her when she's watching it grin

And my dad? He's in love with BCD cheesy
Don jazzy momma and poppa.#grins grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
The Del Monte Dynasty......loading.
Lwkmd....Debra o,she wan die,you can never win....watching MHBFL.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Thiannah(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
lizzyt92:

Please what happened in aurora, please tell me
really not good at this but I'll try. Aurora and ceasar had a confession with themselves.
Aurora and Vanessa had a fight "the Slapping galore" and Vanessa said she will organise a press conference where she will tell everybody aurora's secret and aurora also told her dat if she's(aurora) going down Vanessa too is going down with her
. And aurora also found out that Vanessa's mum is not dead but in prison.
Blanca told ceasar she loves him and can't do without him and told ceasar not to ever leave her so they had another argument and he told her he will think about it and after thinking about it he decided to propose to her and she said yes so they agreed to go to a registry.
Aurora and lorenzo also found outabout aurora's step mother's(forgotten her name) rrecording about her. Phew hope u understand ? Really hope u get to watch it dis weekend so u will understand it beta.

rrecording about herut sabout aurora's step mother (step mother(forgot herregistry.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
[size=18pt]Behind Closed Door is the Best of them All . . . . .[/size] kiss kiss

Javier is one smart Murrafvcker and the best character of them all cool. . . .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thiannah: really not good at this but I'll try. Aurora and ceasar had a confession with themselves.
Aurora and Vanessa had a fight "the Slapping galore" and Vanessa said she will organise a press conference where she will tell everybody aurora's secret and aurora also told her dat if she's(aurora) going down Vanessa too is going down with her
. And aurora also found out that Vanessa's mum is not dead but in prison.
Blanca told ceasar she loves him and can't do without him and told ceasar not to ever leave her so they had another argument and he told her he will think about it and after thinking about it he decided to propose to her and she said yes so they agreed to go to a registry.
Aurora and lorenzo also found outabout aurora's step mother's(forgotten her name) rrecording about her. Phew hope u understand ? Really hope u get to watch it dis weekend so u will understand it beta.

rrecording about herut sabout aurora's step mother (step mother(forgot herregistry.

Tnks so much, I still get it a litl bit, tnks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 4:52am On Nov 01, 2013
lizzyt92:

Pls wat apnd yesterday and day b4 yesterday wen aurora told lorenzo there is only one aurora
I don't really watch aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Creamish: Wow. . . u guyz r way ahead of me. Wish we culd watch it in the office . .instead of the compulsory CNN . . lolz grin

I know that feeling cheesy. Sometimes I am tempted to change the channel to 118 too, esp when the Boss isnt around wink
But, I know better. Office is for work as Home is for........ grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lol @Chabella wearing theatre gown and scarf.....hahahahaha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
tegax: Lol @Chabella wearing theatre gown and scarf.....hahahahaha

she is a fashion ghost
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
benedictac:

she is a fashion ghost

Crazy ghost. Can a ghost contaminate a sterile field? Btw, how come she's able to hav body contact with a human?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
though i have watched the end of behind closed doors but i tink its the best suspense filled soapy i have watchd 4 a long time..absolutely no one is a saint...the very best!BCD(BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
I really pity Mathias
I'm crying for Rebecca already!

Gonzolo/inaki would be revealed next week. Yippeee
Damn! Can't wait
BCD is the beeest
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2013
How I wish there is no any info online so that the suspence will be high truly BHCD is the best
And I like the way barbie exposed Rosa since she don't want to tell the truth so let the world know who she is
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 2:33am On Nov 02, 2013
Omolola1: I really pity Mathias

Damn! Can't wait
BCD is the beeest
Yes really pity them how i wish Mathias will not die
And inaki is the worst then Adolfo is EVIL! In Igor Mora voice.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 2:35am On Nov 02, 2013
bentenny: though i have watched the end of behind closed doors but i tink its the best suspense filled soapy i have watchd 4 a long time..absolutely no one is a saint...the very best!BCD(BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)
But not in English the one online is in Urdu Pakistan
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:43am On Nov 02, 2013
trux:
But not in English the one online is in Urdu Pakistan
yeah u r rite..the one on youtube is a pakistan version but you can only understand by watching their body language..datsall wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2013
jmaine: [size=18pt]Behind Closed Door is the Best of them All . . . . .[/size] kiss kiss

Javier is one smart Murrafvcker and the best character of them all cool. . . .

You can say that again and again! I don't think Javier is that smart..he's always setting himself up for Ismeal and Inaki to finish his deeds, at the end..all fingers will be pointing @ him. Meanwhile Mathias go die o! I suspect hes the corpse floating in the pool..chai! My "dawling" Barbara and the phrase "social climber"..that babe gives the word "blonde" an interesting meaning, I just like her character!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
mathias cry cry cry..u cud have stayd dere after untyn urself...how do u want 2 fight sumone(gonzalo:serial killer) holding a weapon..i pity rebecca(she really felt d gunshot)..dis is really one of d tragedies of BCD embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
embarassedohhhh....Mathias...d BCD sud have allowed rebeeca and Mathias travel in peace......wat a sad tale embarassedohhhh....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oh so sorry 4 eva and apy for antonio cos d truth will be revealed very soon. Babra as revealed d poison dt will kill her, when she gets to know d real father of eduadito.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
But why is Jose Ignacio's dad saying he doesnt want any of his children to get married to any Sotomayor? Isnt Barbra a Sotomayor? Wasn't he supportive of Barbra's relationship with his son?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
tegax: But why is Jose Ignacio's dad saying he doesnt want any of his children to get married to any Sotomayor? Isnt Barbra a Sotomayor? Wasn't he supportive of Barbra's relationship with his son?

Barbra is a Montenegro.
Her dad is Rodolfo Montenegro(the nephew of Eduardo sotomayor).
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
lizzyt92: Oh so sorry 4 eva and apy for antonio cos d truth will be revealed very soon. Babra as revealed d poison dt will kill her, when she gets to know d real father of eduadito.

Don't feel sorry for her o..her lies were already too much sef.
Atleast Antonio and Rosaura will know their daughter is alive.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Stunner1(f): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
i cant wait for the del monte dynasty to kick off yippieeeeee cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
Me, I'm not sorry for Eva/Rosa. I'm so happy sef. Her character was becoming so so annoying.
The way she fights with everyone and exaggerates everything as though she is the real Eva Sotomayor.
The episode she accused Barbara about taking her baby away (Thursday or so) I was soo vexed grin
She takes things to the extreme, chai!
Actually, I dislike the person acting the character, not really d character itself *covers face*

As for MHBFL, *no comments*
I totally love the actress acting Debra tongue
She's goooood, I must say
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Omolola1: I really pity Mathias

Damn! Can't wait
BCD is the beeest
Yeah, Gonzalo will be revealed as inaki to we, the audience and Matias. And Matias will be killed, hence the Conde Family will still be in d dark!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmmnnn..Thaiberio is 'Modesto' in Del Monte Dynasty. Cute and very beautiful cast all the way! Such Eye candies..hope its going to be as interesting
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
Jummaima:

Yeah, Gonzalo will be revealed as inaki to we, the audience and Matias. And Matias will be killed, hence the Conde Family will still be in d dark!!!

Gonzalo is wicked, y wud he wnt 2 kill matias

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57