Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539873 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Aydot99(m): 1:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Y do u guys waist time watching these stupid Mexican soaps. There so f....ing boring, Bad acting, and a waist of time.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Damysa(f): 2:06am On Sep 21, 2013
didnt know about that channel until i saw this thread. will like to follow them. pls cn anyone give me a brief summary of each story so i cant catch up. thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by larrybabe: 3:23am On Sep 21, 2013
ada Yakzum: Goooooosshhh am soo happy that someone thought of this ... Telemunde is my favourite channel thanks to Dstv !!!. My best soaps is Precious Rose , my heart beats for lola because of their childish love and that very foolish old doctor.then behind close doors, havia's wife has never smiled she is always crying, I love the drama in the condo's family! Their over powering mother and disobedient children ...Aurora is cool but I don't really like the story line... But that guy doctor is fine !!
Yeah! Cool dude i tell you, just like André in MHBFL he did the theme song for Aurora & he is also a musician in real live.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Charles545: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2013
I love Lola and my heart beats for her...like seriously...A, PR, BCD...nah
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by HawtMummie(f): 4:35am On Sep 21, 2013
Aurora it is 4 me. I didn't want to get hooked on Telemudo initially cos of what those soaps did to me in Pry/Sec school. I was Obsessed with 'em. No one but u, Maria de los Angeles, WildRose etc.

I always skip Behind closed doors, My heart beats 4 Lola and precious Rose, but I 'l check out out anoda and see but I doubt if my attention span can take all in @once.

Lorenzo in Aurora is Hot! His son Martin is a cutey! Lovely eyes.. Natalia is being under-estimated cos she's mean. Seducing Aurora's dad wasn't enough, now she's hell bent on holding on to Lorenzo with her spiteful offspring Nina.
Can't wait to see Aurora switch back to "Aurora" through anoda cryogenic process.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Awesomeking: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2013
Ma fav is precious rose and my heart beats for lola,behind closed doorz nd aurora are boring
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2013
this goea to all those saying they dont like Behind Closed doors! in my honest opinion,that's the beat soap airing on that telemundo channel right now.

it"s thriller, suspense,horror, exciting,and they dont waste time with silly delays. they r far ahead of other soaps being aired. For those saying it's filled with old aged casts bla bla bla,what do u expect? that teenagers play the role of parents and the ceo of a powerful company?

I watch them all and I'll say this: Aurora is my least favourite coz it's too damn predictable and sometimes childish.

after behind closed doors,my 2nd fave is PRECIOUS ROSE, 3rd fav is My heart beats for Lola. Overall they are all interesting. I luv action in soaps and not just lovey dovey story lines.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by fuckluv(f): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2013
blink182: what do you mean? Almost all at least all the girls and women I know in my town do not, I repeat, do not joke with those soaps. I still can't make sense of it.
U wouldn't understand, but let me warn u that it's very contagious if u give it a try grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2013
Bolushalom: I am too, I look forward to new episodes of Aurora the most, I like My heart beats for Lola too. As for Behind closed doors, I was interested at first, until it got very annoying..especially that one tripping for Gonzalo (can't remember her name) she's freaking annoying, she behaves like a mumu.

Yaaaaaay!! Finally!!

Yes,Pilar behaves like a fr.eaki.ng Mumu and annoys the hell out of me, infact Ignasia too..I cant imagine how 1 man(Xavier) can be treating both of them like Zombies, Adolphos and Leonardos saga am still waiting to explode. For me, I like Precious Rose and Behind Closed doors the most, Aurora is really dry..she should make up her mind already and we have a lot of screamers on 'My heart beats for Lola'.. Every 1 is annoyingly hyper and always shouting..

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4peace(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2013

Aurora is 125 episodes

Behind Closed doors is 165 episodes

Precious Rose is 129 episodes

My heartbeat for Lola is 133 episodes
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by camizzy(f): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2013
preetydiva: this goea to all those saying they dont like Behind Closed doors! in my honest opinion,that's the beat soap airing on that telemundo channel right now.

it"s thriller, suspense,horror, exciting,and they dont waste time with silly delays. they r far ahead of other soaps being aired. For those saying it's filled with old aged casts bla bla bla,what do u expect? that teenagers play the role of parents and the ceo of a powerful company?

I watch them all and I'll say this: Aurora is my least favourite coz it's too damn predictable and sometimes childish.

after behind closed doors,my 2nd fave is PRECIOUS ROSE, 3rd fav is My heart beats for Lola. Overall they are all interesting. I luv action in soaps and not just lovey dovey story lines.
Infact ma sister u are so on point,I love,love,love BCD..itz so freaking interesting. My least fav is Aurora..itz jxt sumhw jare.I like ma heart beats 4 Lola but we all kno hw itz gonna end..andrea nd lola will end up 2geda unlike BCD where every1 is a suspect nd nobody knoz hw itz gonna all play out.as 4 precious rose ..itz owkay but dat jose ignacio eyes dey freak person out.wuld av liked junior 2 play d part of jose ignacio.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2013
So happy to find this thread as I'm totally addicted to this channel! I loooooove and follow Behind closed doors, precious rose and my heart beats for Lola but detest Aurora and leave whenever it comes up :-(
Happy to meet other telemundo fans!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2013
camizzy:
Infact ma sister u are so on point,I love,love,love BCD..itz so freaking interesting. My least fav is Aurora..itz jxt sumhw jare.I like ma heart beats 4 Lola but we all kno hw itz gonna end..andrea nd lola will end up 2geda unlike BCD where every1 is a suspect nd nobody knoz hw itz gonna all play out.as 4 precious rose ..itz owkay but dat jose ignacio eyes dey freak person out.wuld av liked junior 2 play d part of jose ignacio.

Exactly and junior Is even more handsome

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2013
C'est moi:

Thanks alot.Just downloaded it.
tubidy.com ? Hope i'd see behind closed doors theme song
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Damysa: didnt know about that channel until i saw this thread. will like to follow them. pls cn anyone give me a brief summary of each story so i cant catch up. thanks

Weekends, there's an omnibus of the previous week's episodes.
Precious rose- A wealthy sophisticated woman (Raquel)
abandons a newborn baby girl in a boarding
school, and leaves nineteen diamonds with her.
18 of the diamonds are meant to pay for each
years of her school expenses, until the baby
reaches eighteen years old, and the last
diamond is pink colored, and is supposed to be
given to the baby girl when she grows up and is
ready to leave the school. Years pass, Rosa
turns into a beautiful young lady. Her biggest
treasures are her boundless imagination and
her friendship with Eva, who is another girl at
the boarding school.
One fine day, Eva meets a boy named José
Ignacio, a wealthy young man who makes fun
of her and pretends his name is Adam, just to
lure her in. The young Eva falls in love and
ends up pregnant. After giving birth, a terrible
car accident abruptly ends Eva's life. Rosa, who
was also in the accident, is mistakenly identified
as Eva in the aftermath, and Rosa lets everyone
believe she really is Eva so that little Eduardito
will not end up in an orphange. Rosa believes
that by becoming a member of Eva's family, she
would find the family love she never had in her
own life. Also, Rosa wants to take revenge on
José Ignacio for his callousness with Eva. But
something happens that Rosa never expected;
she falls in love with José Ignacio.

Behind closed doors- In “La Casa de al Lado”, each character keeps a
secret that puts in doubt who is lying and who
is telling the truth, who is innocent and who is a
villain, who is trustworthy or someone to fear.
The Condes, a wealthy and influential family,
appear to have it all: money, power, and a close,
beautiful family. They were recently rocked by
a tragedy when Adolfo ( David Chocarro),
husband of the eldest daughter Ignacia
( Catherine Siachoque) died by falling out a
window in the family mansion. Meanwhile,
Adolfo's twin, Leonardo, continues to live in the
mansion, confined to a wheel chair. When
Gonzalo Ibañez ( Gabriel Porras) marries Ignacia
six months later, he is compelled to unravel the
mystery of what happened to Adolfo. Was it
really an accident as the Condes insist? Was it
suicide or possibly murder? Is Gonzalo in
danger too, destined to meet the same fate as
Adolfo? Mysterious events begin to envelop the
Conde family suggesting that Adolfo's presence
is alive and well. Is he haunting the family? Is
someone else keeping his name alive? Could he
even be alive? Gonzalo realizes that nothing is
as it seems in the Conde mansion, or the house
next door. He vows to uncover the layers of
intrigue that surround him.
Next door, live Pilar Arismendi (Maritza
Rodríguez) and her husband, Javier Ruiz
(Miguel Varoni), with their two children.
Behind the gloss of success and family felicity
lurks a dark reality and secrets that threaten to
devastate both the Ruiz and Conde families.
Javier is a highly regarded and influential
attorney, who, for years, is employed by the
Condes. Javier's privileged position becomes
threatened by Gonzalo, who is appointed
Javier's business associate by his powerful
father-in-law, Renato Conde ( Daniel Lugo).
Javier will do anything to protect what he
believes he is entitled to. Romantic intrigue
develops between the neighbors and further
confounds the mysteries, the tension, the
dangers, and the suspense that loom large in
the novela.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Yaaaaaay!! Finally!!

Yes,Pilar behaves like a fr.eaki.ng Mumu and annoys the hell out of me, infact Ignasia too..I cant imagine how 1 man(Xavier) can be treating both of them like Zombies, Adolphos and Leonardos saga am still waiting to explode. For me, I like Precious Rose and Behind Closed doors the most, Aurora is really dry..she should make up her mind already and we have a lot of screamers on 'My heart beats for Lola'.. Every 1 is annoyingly hyper and always shouting..

Can u b anymore correct? I feel like giving pillar a hot slap whenever I see her on air! can she just stand up toJavier already? As for Ignacia - too damn stupid wonder how she's an artist grin and MHBFL they shout too damn much and Lola's always tensed up and breathing heavily! And for not so complex matters!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2013
For wetin nah?:

Yaaaaaay!! Finally!!

lol i thougth i was d only one that noticed they always seem hyper in my heart beats for lola. My fav is still behind closed doors.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Emmyk(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2013
I'm a fan of My Heart Beats for Lola, Behind Closed Doors and Aurora.... cheesy
But I stopped the 3 at episode 20.

In My Heart Beats for Lola - Andreas is trying to confirm if Lola is really pregnant for Dr. Diagenis Rohelis (wrong spelling), from that witch sister-inlaw of the Dr. (that woman, who knows about Salvador's Identity in SECOND CHANCE)...

I like Dr.'s, he's funny! The way he called that guy that failed to steal Lola's bike - I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E , made me laughcheesy

Behind Closed Doors- Where the Xavier guy let us know he was only faking that he's about to die.

Aurora- Aurora told Lorenzo on phone that her dad(gave him only his initials) has an affair with his wife,..Lorenzo is in the hospital now...and that nurse woman just confirmed the initials with the full name.

Cant wait to watch the remaining parts.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Emmyk(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2013
4peace:
Aurora is 125 episodes

Behind Closed doors is 165 episodes

Precious Rose is 129 episodes

My heartbeat for Lola is 133 episodes
where did you get it? Can you gimme the link?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2013
My Heart Beats For Lola

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by alaura: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2013
Yea junior would ve been beta. He is finer. Hose looks like a clown.
camizzy:
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Behind Closed Doors

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Kai! Everything sure sells in Naija! WTH!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2013
Precious Rose

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4peace(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Emmyk: where did you get it? Can you gimme the link?

Wikipedia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by twinstar210: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2013
My heart beats for lola.Guys watch passione on 125 every week days at 5pm
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onnari(f): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2013
Guys did u know? Javier and ignacia are married in real life!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dharey007: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2013
how can i download this dstv/gotv app
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2013
Ify Angela:
tubidy.com ? Hope i'd see behind closed doors theme song
Yea....I don't have/know the title for 'Behind Closed Doors' theme song.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=camizzy]

So true dear. I agree with u. jose ignacio's eyes and mouth are so annoying. juniour Is way more handsome .
Doc Diagenis with his 'hanger-like' shoulders is my fav character in My Heart Beats for Lola. lmao! the guy's cheeky n deliciously evil.

Pillar is so freaking annoying! !!! with her soured bean face! always scared and timid. am glad she achieved sleeping with gonzalo though. Gosh her sis Rebecca is hot and beautiful...
Mr Renato Conde is also handsome for his age u know..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2013
onnari :
Guys did u know? Javier and ignacia are married in real life!
For real?....Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.